ZEO sleep monitor

Discuss and link to the many toys, tools and gadgets out there that you might want to try and want an opinion on from everyone, or something you already use and want to tell everyone about it!

ZEO sleep monitor

Postby Majic » Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:31 pm

A graph from last night created by a ZEO sleep monitor. It shows waking up about 230am and up for around 30 minutes and I took 2 caps of Galantamine (8 mg) and 2 caps of choline (800mg). I drifted into light sleep and REM but missed the entry, woke up after a few minutes and then spent around an hour with just about giving up until the supplements started to work. I got some tingling in my legs this time and within a very short time strong HI and then I was fully lucid or projecting and walking down a corridor in a building.
There is a nice long block of REM with a couple of FA's that were experienced and then awake so a nice long stable lucid in full living color and typical of what I experience on supplements and at times also without any assistance.

Experience as follows, left some bits out but captured the fun stuff

In long corridor in what looks like a big house, it is a mix of old and modern and I walk around then find a window and push my way through the glass and fly away. I am over a big valley and have gone from flying to being pulled at a fast rate and I start to lose detail.
Now in another house and I go into a room to find my kids here (this is my most reliable way of stabilizing a dream, to find my children in a dream and be with them for a few minutes as it engages all my senses without really trying) I watch Hayden sleeping and he wakes, he looks excited to see me and reaches out for a cuddle. There are toys all over his bed and we find a small truck and start playing with it. A sheet moves and Kiera pokes her head out with a grin on her face and laughs, she had been hiding, Hazel is in the next bed and she is wearing a dress up wig, a bright red one that I had given her for a present. We all laugh and then the door opens and I suspect their mother is coming in so I move to the window and leave by going through the glass.
I land in a field and see rows of nukes being fired, sleek green missiles heading up and landing in the distance and exploding in blazes of blue light. As I watch a lane opens in front of me and the blue energy from a missile starts to expand towards me, I am not concerned and debate letting it get me but decide no and put out my hand and will it to stop - it does.
Another missile starts to go up and then falters and comes crashing back to the ground, I know what is going to happen and it falls over and points towards me and grows in size. Again I am not concerned and pick up some small glowing rocks from the ground, they are green and very hot to touch. The energy from these start to fill me and work up my arm, I let this feeling take me for a moment and then point at the missile aiming at me and it goes away.

I am now in bed in a FA, I know this and wait for my mind to clear, step out of bed and instead of going out the glass doors in my room I go to the wooden door and open it and go down stairs. This is the first time I have done this as normally I see no need, I run my hands along the stair rail and go into my office. I logon to a trading program, look, put some paper on the keyboard (wondering it it will really be there in the morning - it wasn't) I go outside and there is a scene change, it sort of my parking area and a big machine is working there putting massive rocks into a hopper and crushing them and then laying them as a driveway. The machine is interesting and I study it for a while as I like the way it is working. I turn around and my father is behind me, i give him a hug (odd for me as I last time I seen him in a dream I told him to get lost and he didn't so I stuck him in the middle of a wall and left him there) we talked and then I moved a big pile of rock. It took a massive effort to lift it off the ground, I then crushed it and put it back down as a nice flat car park.

I went into the house again and it was different, a man wanted to hurt me so I put out my hand and he bit my finger off, it hurt but that did not worry me as I healed it in front of him and then snapped his finger, he was upset but not in any pain and I then healed his finger and away he went.

Bought myself back to waking awareness and basked in some pulses of energy and some lovely HI for a few minutes and then ended it all
Attachments
WILD ZEO 23042013.jpg
WILD ZEO 23042013.jpg (85.04 KiB) Viewed 1034 times
Majic

ZEO sleep monitor

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

ZEO - 25/05/2013

Postby Majic » Fri May 24, 2013 3:36 pm

An interesting set of recordings from last night. I am actively trying to meditate before bed, not something I have taken very seriously over the years and dont really know what I am doing or trying achieve as I feel relaxing, meditating and waking awareness are all very close and may be degrees of the same state. In the first 10 minutes or so of trying I have dropped into deep sleep, not sure of the accompanying brain wave state and will google for some info but think this may be a good start. It has happened a little lately when I try and its hard to hold awareness and there is a bit of a flicker of sleep involved but like a WILD this may improve in time.

I also had a WBTB on supplements and a few awakenings and re-entry as shown with the last part of the morning missing the entry and a nice very real vivid. Will post some of the interesting bits in my journal.
Attachments
ZEO 25052013.jpg
ZEO 25052013.jpg (81.09 KiB) Viewed 992 times
Majic

Re: ZEO sleep monitor

Postby Xanth » Sat May 25, 2013 10:29 am

Ok, that's pretty damn cool. I'm going to have to look into that monitor.
Xanth
Site Admin

Return to Toys, Tools & Gadgets