Yohan's Thread

Have you had a hard time trying to learn to Astrally Project? Have you ever wanted to learn how to do Astral Projection to experience the non-physical for yourself? Here at Unlimited Boundaries, we offer the Astral Academy. This is where we work with you on a one-on-one basis in order to help you learn to experience the non-physical for yourself! Make a post answering the questions in the stickie and we'll assist you every step of the way from physical to non-physical!
Forum rules
There aren't really any rules here... just be sure to be as dedicated to this as we are to wanting to teach you! Be sure to go through the lessons as well, as they've been designed to provide you with the basic understandings you require in order to successfully gain access to and explore the non-physical.

Re: Yohan's Thread

Postby Yohan » Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:19 pm

I hope this fixes the problem that's not really there. Doubt halts the process, so doubt that doubt you had and it's then irrelevant.
Sounds like you've broken the invisible veil of the whole process.
Stopping the dead-end is simple.
If you were as awake and aware of everything around you in the same manner you are in the physical, you've entered the final destination for all your efforts. Just think of your safe place and you'll be translocated there.
If you were not that aware there's that 5 second break where you mentally freeze everything around you in your experience, this is the most simple thing to do. Keep this in mind if you are struggling gaining awareness, 5 seconds at full stop to become the you as in the physical. This will work instantly, unlike the daily reality checks requiring three weeks to work.
You think aloud, strong thoughts as it is really important to freeze everything and know in yourself that absolutely nothing can defy this command.
Once it all stops dead, you think about the safe place, something close and imagine you are there. You close your eyes and know you'll be there seeing all as expected. Time has no effect, day or night is immaterial, nothing but your thought will be infront of you when you open your eyes. If things are misty, that's normal. If they are crystal clear then your thoughts were very strong.
You'll be out of the physical and having an experience you'll remember for a long time. It can last a while where you walk around etc, it may last a couple of seconds, its ok either way.
Do this with the same conviction as if your life depends upon it. Having that amount of intent will produce a full on experience.
As Lion has said many times "don't try, DO!"
It's this conviction that's required when you have left the physical world you know behind and are starting out as a conciousness of existance in the wider reality.
After freezing, you have a few seconds to do the thought visualisation. It can take longer, the view you were seeing once froze starts to decay naturally. Any fears can manifest once you reach this platform.
You can expect any sounds to become distant, they'll change as the vision starts to fade into a molten pool of blackness. The floor you thought you were on will melt away too. Again fear can take you away from here. YOU ARE NOT PHYSICAL AT ALL this you must remember. All physical world laws have gone, ie you can't fall even if the ground APPEARS to have melted away.
It will and you'll be alone in this darkness.
That's the exact thing to aim for if the safe place isn't thought of earlier. Once the unwanted (frozen) scene isn't thought of anymore it decays into the blackness. Your thoughts here become a new reality. It's your reality and within it you are the master.
That's about it. Once you do this Destinys plan is finished for the first stages of getting out.
The next step will begin then and there's no turning back. You have now got on board the rollercoaster. First the ramp, after that, the drop. It's a ride for life and a lifetime of a ride.

This is so awesome!! Thanks Szaxx. Yikes! For some reason I couldn't see this on the thread. I can only see it when I reply to the thread.

I was going to ask about gaining awareness. Since March 1st I've projected twice. The first time I did it I was able gain clarity pretty well. This morning when I did it I had a really hard time because everything was so blurry. But I will do what you suggest. In retrospect I should have demanded clarity.

Remember that a reality check is more than you just stopping for a second to ask and answer a question. That act alone is actually meaningless and won't help.

The important part of the act is the Intent you place behind the asking and answering. You need to REALLY put the effort into analysing the question and seeing if it is true or not at that time. Really experiment with it.

Thanks for this bc this is true. I realize this now. I changed my reality checks to freezing and saying Stop and asking where Am I and How did I get here like from your book. I'm going to start saying them outloud like Sxaxx suggests.

So this is the weird thing thats happening to me.

I have been practicing phasing, noticing, the SILD technique to have lucid dreams and doing the Wake Back To Bed thing. I have a routine going which is good for me. I listen to the Isotones I got from the unexplainable store when going to bed.

The odd thing is that I've been having classic OBE symptoms. I feel intense vibrations and I hear lots of noises. I feel my body get completely light and I've been walking out of my room. I really can't explain this. The first time I projected I did it I trained myself to walk through walls and things like that. I had to tell myself a couple of times "You're projecting so this is doable"

A couple of times I didn't feel the vibrations. I would just observe the hypnagogic images and feel like I just all of a sudden separated from my body. These so far have been involuntary. I just don't know what to do here because I can't seem to move or get up how I usually do.

I was just wondering does anybody have any tips on OBEing the old fashioned way? If not that's fine. I'm going to have to start reading about exiting techniques again because I wasn't prepared for this. I'm still going to practice phasing and lucid dreaming as I want to be prepared for any entry method. I'd rather phase but I don't care about the entry method.

This blog is simply amazing and has helped me soooo much. I'll be sure to come back and help out newbies when I'm a vet like you guys.

Thanks!!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D :D :D :D :D

Yohan
Yohan

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Postby Xanth » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:42 am

As we just suggested to Asish, your next step now is to strengthen and stabilize your experiences. This will help with the clarity issues you mention above. :)

Read this: how-to-stabilize-and-strengthen-your-experiences-t122.html
It'll be part of the lesson 4 when I find time to compile it properly. :)

That should help. Let us know if you have any questions.

As for OBEing the old fashion way... you're not actually projecting any differently with that method than you are with Phasing. It's all only a matter of perspective.
I've had only a couple "classic separation OBEs", so I'm probably not the best to explain things. :)
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Szaxx » Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:41 pm

One thing you can do is remove the doubt with reality checks.
Simple,
Why wait until you think your non physical. Get up and physically switch the light on. It should work independent of your thoughts.
This physically repeated will put a subconcious suggestion in place and you may become fully aware from the act of recognising your dreaming of doing something you keep doing in the physical.
If this works, KNOW the light will NOT work and really use your determination that it can't possibly light if you don't want it to irrespective of the switch.
It works in opposition to our physics, that's why reality checks are very useful.
They can tell you you're non physical by virtue of this fact.
Szaxx

Postby Yohan » Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:59 pm

Thanks Xanth! Yea I definitely need help with the stabilization part.

One thing you can do is remove the doubt with reality checks.
Simple,
Why wait until you think your non physical. Get up and physically switch the light on. It should work independent of your thoughts.
This physically repeated will put a subconcious suggestion in place and you may become fully aware from the act of recognising your dreaming of doing something you keep doing in the physical.
If this works, KNOW the light will NOT work and really use your determination that it can't possibly light if you don't want it to irrespective of the switch.
It works in opposition to our physics, that's why reality checks are very useful.
They can tell you you're non physical by virtue of this fact.

Thanks for this! This is a good one. I have a couple of things that I do repeatedly throughout the day. I even do this one in dreams sometimes. I have this weird habit where I walk around my house and peep through my blinds. I'm not even looking for anything in particular. I'm just not sure what the test for that would be. I'll have to think about it. But I'll definitely try to light thing. Thanks!

Yohan
Yohan

Postby Xanth » Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:01 pm

Intent. What Szaxx said is dead on.
Learn to use your Intent and consciousness is at your command. :)
Xanth
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Destynee's Plan - Astral Academy