yes i new id get it i read franks news letter

Any questions you have regarding any of the following experiences: Astral Projections, Out of Body Experiences, Real Time Zone Projections, Phasing, Projection, Lucid Dreaming, Sleep Paralysis, etc... ask them here.

Postby luciddreamer » Sat May 04, 2013 2:00 pm

on the over thread on this forum its all about foucsing on the eyes this morning i had 3 projections all from phazing when you see the image form look away from it with your eyes still close,look at any part thats still black and watch it merge. i used the round part off my eye there was a buzz and then my body jumped up out off bed then landed on it again,then it did again and both times i projected to a dream. i just used the same method in meditation it made the scene form fully like a dream would onley this time my eyes would look at what was happening made it less stable. its so close now i can step in it at will
luciddreamer

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: yes i new id get it i read franks news letter

Postby astralzombie » Sat May 04, 2013 2:28 pm

I really enjoyed reading Frank's writings. His "Noticing" techniques was eerily close to my own and I did this years before I even knew of him. I even thought of it as just noticing the blackness.

He has explained many things that were on the tip of my tongue but couldn't express. Actually everyone here has, so thanks to all for that.

If you read his posts though, understand that they are just referring to specific questions and are not always inclusive of his total theory so sometimes they make perfect sense and others time, not so much.

I'm sure he never imagined the impact he would have or else he might have expanded on everything but such is the problem with a forum. People come and go.
astralzombie

Re: yes i new id get it i read franks news letter

Postby luciddreamer » Sat May 04, 2013 2:46 pm

i just carnt believe how easy it was after reading them if i heard about looking away from my body thats what i did i dident think to look away from what was there, iv been projecting forwerds when i should off been projecting in and away.lol
luciddreamer

Return to Projection Discussions & Questions