Hi all

Please take a quick minute to introduce yourself and tell us a little about who you are and what brought you here.

Hi all

Postby Majic » Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:46 am

Hi all, almost feel like I need to introduce myself again I have been so slack in the last year.
Its been a good crazy one in work and play and still a very active dreamlike with some major boundaries busted so pretty happy.
Keen to be here again and will start to contribute after a look around and get a feel for it all again

Cheers
Peter "Majic"
Majic

Hi all

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: Hi all

Postby Szaxx » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:07 am

There's Majic in the air again lol.
Glad you're around again, it'll be good to see how your doing with the quiet room.
Szaxx

Postby Xanth » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:19 am

Welcome back. :)

So what have you been keeping yourself busy with lately?
How's that quiet room you were working on turn out?
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Majic » Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:56 am

lol had a lot on at work. I put some new training programs together for the school and a lot of compliance and in total 6 new courses and programs in place. This combined with having to build a fire training facility took 6 - 8 months and was on top of running a business, so pretty busted for most of time but also fun and well worth the effort.
The quiet room has be too quiet, I used it a bit but normally for a good deep sleep to recover. I have had a few lucids in there but not used it as expected. It will get some use soon and may start another journal for whatever occurs in there.
Dream life has been very active as among all this I was still getting up 5 days a week for at between 1 and 3am and so good old coffee and back to bed was producing lucids about 3 of 5 days a week and some pretty good ones.
I put major effort in WILD entries and thats been a big success with the bulk of dreams being entered that way and a lot are as easy and smooth as waking up in the morning.

Had a really interesting deep lucid a while back and it rates as memorable for the depth and states involved as well as getting past a barrier of 30 years or so.
Will post it in my journal on here.

Good to be back and apologizes to all for not even calling in from time to time

Peter
Majic

Return to Introduce Yourself