Witcher's Thread

Have you had a hard time trying to learn to Astrally Project? Have you ever wanted to learn how to do Astral Projection to experience the non-physical for yourself? Here at Unlimited Boundaries, we offer the Astral Academy. This is where we work with you on a one-on-one basis in order to help you learn to experience the non-physical for yourself! Make a post answering the questions in the stickie and we'll assist you every step of the way from physical to non-physical!
Forum rules
There aren't really any rules here... just be sure to be as dedicated to this as we are to wanting to teach you! Be sure to go through the lessons as well, as they've been designed to provide you with the basic understandings you require in order to successfully gain access to and explore the non-physical.

Witcher's Thread

Postby Witcher » Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:05 pm

Hi guys, i am from Europe, Slovakia. :)
First i apologize for my english. I can translate what i read in english without problem, but the reverse process is pain for me.

1. Give us a general understanding of what kind of knowledge you have regarding astral projection.
As a kid i had often those flying funny LD's. I did not understand what it means. There was no one at the time who would explain this to me. Later there was this scary obe experience where i felt myself being draged by some force out of bed at night towards window then falling down to the ground and waking up. I tried to induce lucidity in my dreams but for some reason i was more succesfull when i didn't tried lol. Next time i know, there was this 10 years pause (busy life). At age 28 i finally have understand what was that scary OBE experience and started to learn meditation, quieting mind, energy work and more about NPR. Its more than year now from where i started to write my dream journal. I am trying to live in 'now' moment.

2. What kind of expectations do you have towards projection... what do you think projection is?
For me projection means change in focus from physical input to non physical input. I dont expect something special to happen, i am that type of person that goes with the flow.

3. What kind of methods/techniques have you tried?
- hemisync wave I. (R.Monroe), was too confusing for me
- phasing (M.Raduga), first results when inducing OBE from LD
- energy work (R. Bruce), i wanted to know more about energy body and to find and clean blockages in myself
- other books from Peterson, Monroe
- noticing (Xanth's book), this inspired me most, final puzzle piece found among many books i have read so far!

4. How long have you been attempting them for?
For 6 months have i tried this nice method :
- i go to sleep around 21-22:00
- i wake up at 3-4am, then going to bathroom and spending some time outside of bed (usually 3-10 minutes bacause i am a light sleeper, so when i am to long out of bed i can not fall asleep)
- then i lie back on my side and concentrate on the buzzing sound in ears and after some time i switch and notice changes behind closed eye lids or switch back to the buzzing
- when i notice some hypnagogic imagery there is pretty good chance i will not end with normal dream awareness
- if i notice this strange change in ear buzzing that goes like 'iiiii click iiiii click' which repeats 3 to 10 times, mild vibrations will start and i am out of body in RTZ

Sometimes i end up in a LD and from there i can induce OBE when i sense that LD is breaking down. But these experiences i have always last only for few moments and then i am back in physical. So i wanted to learn how to stay longer in NPR. And of course how to induce experience in less time (i need usually 1-2 hours when trying in the morning). With this method i can end up with 5 - 15 experiences in month.

5. What kind of goals do you have for learning Projection? You can be general or specific.
Well i wanted always know why i am here. To meet my guides and higher self. To see and get all the answers to my inner child's questions.

I already have watched lessons 1, 2 (watching this for 7th time now) and 3.
And also i have read through this forums post until i decided that its time to join Destynee's plan. I'll be glad if you could help me achieve my goals and improve my projection techniques.
Witcher

Witcher's Thread

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: Witcher's Thread

Postby Lionheart » Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:52 pm

Hello and Welcome! :)

It sounds to me like you are doing everything right as it is. It also sounds like you are highly versed on the dos and don't, ins and outs of NP exploration.

I really liked you statement here "For me projection means change in focus from physical input to non physical input. I don't expect something special to happen, I am that type of person that goes with the flow." Going with the flow shows you are up for anything. That's a good trait to have with this practice in general.

I would say that you just need to learn and perfect (as good as you can), the Art of grounding/anchoring yourself to the current scenario. Once you do that, you will gain "full" awareness of your current situation and be able to change your intent to another destination or mission.

I truthfully find though that just becoming fully aware is enough for me. I very rarely change my current scenario. But, I am totally consciously aware of what is happening and because of that awareness, my actions as well. I could change the scenario. But I find that I am there for a reason, I might as well investigate it further.
Lionheart

Postby Witcher » Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:36 am

Thank you :)

As for the anchoring, i found this article : http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/2010/ ... ns-method/

When i am out of body, first thing that i do is run to the kitchen so i wont be sucked back to the physical body.
The main problem is also comming from my family members who are up to work at 5am and sounds they make bring me always back to body. :-/
Witcher

Postby Xanth » Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:28 pm

As Lionheart suggested, it sounds like you really only need to work on strengthening and stabilizing your experiences.

http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/2012/ ... periences/

Try that article. :)
As soon as I find a good chunk of time, lesson #4 is going to be based upon it.
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Witcher » Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:35 pm

I recognized that this article is from your book. I've read it yesterday just before bedtime to refresh my memory. ;)
Then in the morning success and like 14 OBE experiences in a row (3 around 5minutes and the rest only some seconds until my astral sight corrected). But i did forgot to use this new knowledge of anchoring hmm. I will try suggestions before sleep next time to remind me. :) Thank you.
Witcher

Postby Xanth » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:58 pm

hehe Yup! The vast majority of my book is comprised of the many articles I've written... just compiled in such a way that they're a bit easier to read and flow better from thought to thought. :)
It's hard to get into the rhythm of remembering to do all this stuff once you become aware... but eventually it does become a natural thing.
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Witcher » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:13 pm

Tried today anchoring with taste and rubbing face with hands in RTZ. Before this a person in short LD remainded me when i saw he was tasting snow. :)

One question guys. When you want to visit someone from RTZ you try to say his name aloud (and/or visualize?) correctly? What if that will not work even if repeated more times?
Witcher

Postby Xanth » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:26 am

You actually don't have to "say" anything. This is where Intent comes into play. You can say whatever you want, as loud or quiet as you want. The point is that whatever you do/say/yell has an Intent behind it. That Intent is what drives the change. :)
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Witcher » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:26 pm

So speaking theoretically, if i want to visit moon from RTZ. Do i go outside (i know i dont need to see the moon directly :) ), look at moon and just intent/wish/want to be there right now?
Because i tried this couple of times and nothing happened. But one time i remember flying around outside and a friends name come to my mind.. then there was this shift in air and i was standing there in his house. I muss be missing something hmm.
Witcher

Postby Xanth » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:04 pm

Try this...
When you find yourself nonphysical, decide what you want to do (or decide beforehand), then begin moving to that location in a very Intentful manner. This is why people who want to visit the moon fly upwards they either make it there or magically find themselves there. It's all based on Intent. Everything, including this physical reality is based upon Intent. :-)
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Witcher » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:46 pm

I will try and report back if it will work this way. Thank you.
But first i will work some more on the stabilization process. I need definitely stay longer in the NPR to do more experimentation. :)
Witcher

Postby Witcher » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:52 pm

I still did not get to the moon, but successfully phased to NPR (stable ~10 mins.) after several tries.
Witcher

Postby Xanth » Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:09 am

It's definitely not something that will come easy. Keep an it and I know you'll succeed. :-)
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Witcher » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:41 am

Quick info about progress : Not much luck from the last day i have posted. Only dream awareness so far. The more problems in life occure the less i am succesfull with OBEs :-/. So for now i am focused on solving all the problems in physical life, but still training for the npr.
Witcher

Postby Lionheart » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:16 pm

Witcher wrote:Quick info about progress : Not much luck from the last day i have posted. Only dream awareness so far. The more problems in life occure the less i am succesfull with OBEs :-/. So for now i am focused on solving all the problems in physical life, but still training for the npr.

I just posted this in another thread here, but it's fitting to your situation as well.

"No matter how busy your day is, you should always make time for "self". Just 10 minutes a day of NP focus will help you greatly! :)"
Lionheart

Postby Witcher » Fri May 02, 2014 7:37 am

Today i got interesting result when "not trying" :) in the morning after waking up to the bathroom.

First i became lucid aware that i was in NPR. Then i tried to stabilize, but it failed and NPR collapsed around me into black void.
So i was lying silently in bed without moving and noticing changes in the void. I didn't see anything, but i noticed i can "move" through space by settings some sort of intent and somehow feel the room around me without seeing anything. Few seconds later my vision started to work and i was back in NPR again trying stuff and having fun.
I also remembered to ask characters i have meet in the NPR this question : "What do you represent?" the answers i got from them are private, butt i tell you guys.. this was unexpected and very interesting to hear.

@Lionheart : Yes, i have some time always in the day, but when there is to much stress or pressure it is hard to concentrate and let go of the problems until they are solved. I think it also helps when in these days i just go after work and walk in park or forest.
Witcher

Postby Lionheart » Fri May 02, 2014 4:15 pm

Witcher wrote:Today i got interesting result when "not trying" :) in the morning after waking up to the bathroom.

First i became lucid aware that i was in NPR. Then i tried to stabilize, but it failed and NPR collapsed around me into black void.
So i was lying silently in bed without moving and noticing changes in the void. I didn't see anything, but i noticed i can "move" through space by settings some sort of intent and somehow feel the room around me without seeing anything. Few seconds later my vision started to work and i was back in NPR again trying stuff and having fun.
I also remembered to ask characters i have meet in the NPR this question : "What do you represent?" the answers i got from them are private, butt i tell you guys.. this was unexpected and very interesting to hear.

@Lionheart : Yes, i have some time always in the day, but when there is to much stress or pressure it is hard to concentrate and let go of the problems until they are solved. I think it also helps when in these days i just go after work and walk in park or forest.

Congratulations Witcher! :)

That's a successful Journey for the books there.

You not only visited the NPR consciously aware, you also navigated your way back into it after you found yourself in the void/veil between the two areas.

In my books "a walk in the park or forest after work" is still considered quality "me" time, which is the same and has the same benefits of Meditation to me. You don't always need to Meditate with your eyes closed! ;)
Lionheart

Postby Witcher » Sat May 03, 2014 2:34 pm

Thank you :)

I wanted to ask, if you guys use mantra 'RAOM GAOM' in the morning when trying to recall dream memories?
Witcher

Postby Lionheart » Sat May 03, 2014 4:27 pm

I have used mantras to AP before, but not for Dream recall though. Mainly ones by Tom Campbell like "Ah lum bah de dum/ Alum bar de dum" and "Shrrrriiiiiiinnnnng".

But any "nonsensical" words will do.

Normally "waking slowly" works for aiding Dream Recall. A couple of minutes before you open your eyes, just "reminisce".
Lionheart

Postby Szaxx » Mon May 05, 2014 12:49 am

Dream recall can be enhanced when you know the experience is soon to end. You ground yourself again and for extra clarity then try to put the memories of the experience together with something you'll do in the afternoon. Just the thought of this repeated in many experiences is enough. If you know what your doing in the afternoon it's easy. If not the fact that you INTENDED to do this is sufficient. As you wake or fade out of the experience take your time to get up. As Xanth said slowly, thinking of the experience really helps.
During the afternoon these actions and others too will trigger the recall and then it's time to write them down if you're memory isn't good at instant retention.
You'll be surprised how much you've remembered when you read the notes and put them in order. This triggers more memories improving the recall.
Szaxx

Next

Return to Destynee's Plan - Astral Academy