Witcher's Thread

Have you had a hard time trying to learn to Astrally Project? Have you ever wanted to learn how to do Astral Projection to experience the non-physical for yourself? Here at Unlimited Boundaries, we offer the Astral Academy. This is where we work with you on a one-on-one basis in order to help you learn to experience the non-physical for yourself! Make a post answering the questions in the stickie and we'll assist you every step of the way from physical to non-physical!
Forum rules
There aren't really any rules here... just be sure to be as dedicated to this as we are to wanting to teach you! Be sure to go through the lessons as well, as they've been designed to provide you with the basic understandings you require in order to successfully gain access to and explore the non-physical.

Re: Witcher's Thread

Postby Witcher » Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:17 pm

Thank you Szaxx. Exactly that feeling of tiredness and mental chatter is what i have noticed on myself lately.

I would describe it as lying/sitting and getting inside my mind somewhere, focused on one point, without noticing breathing, just slowly progressing towards that tiredness feeling. Then for a few seconds i feel totally refreshed but quit at the same time. And after that i am back again in tired state or fall asleep :D.

Stability you describe looks fantastic. Are you a light sleeper or not? I think this might be the reason i am pulled always back to the body. Because my body reacts strongly on sounds around me (even my snorring wakes me up lol).

To Xanth : I had problems with the TMI tapes. There was not much good information about what one should do. Or maybe i don't understood it the way it is meant to be. The voice on the tape was to loud or to silent. Earplugs (i tried 3 types) caused pain. And i felt only physical warmness and heaviness. This was few years back until i discovered what phasing was. And finally results came to me after practice.
Witcher

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Postby Szaxx » Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:17 pm

I can be a light sleeper if I have a reason to be. Plenty of experimenting has given some control of how deep I sleep. It's far from perfect. I do have trouble with snoring too, at times its so annoying lol.
Szaxx

Postby Witcher » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:28 pm

Hello, still here, kicking and trying to improve.

I sleept less today so after 13:00 feeling tired i took a nap. My girlfriend was sitting next to my, working on laptop. But i could not fall asleep easily. Still hearing mouse clicks and key presses from the laptop. So i started to play a mind game to stop mind chatter and pushed my awareness to hearth chakra and started to slowly rotate it around the hearth chakra. After very short moment i felt heavy, weird but not unpleasant pressure most on the head and body. Then i noticed that rotating color fog with purple/gray/blue color. After while i was back in the blackness, nothing happening, no weird signals, no images, no sounds or vibrations. Then i just opened my eyes with the intent to wake up and go to bathroom. This experience was more than 1 hour long, but it felt like just few minutes of lying in bed on back.

My girlfriend still working told my i snorred the whole time. This is where it started to be weird. I dont remember hearing myself snoring (this wakes me up when it happens :) ). There were no dreams or images. Just the fog. I still felt my body, lying on the bed. And i heard my girlfriend working on laptop.

So this is what i think happened to me:
- color fog : start of 3D blackness maybe? place where you put your intent and experience what you intended?
- not hearing own snorring : maybe this means i was not physically connected
- hearing girlfriend working on laptop : some type of continuous sound, hypnagogia, that started the moment when i felt asleep?
- heaviness on body : propably sleep paralysis

Is there something that i could use for my progress?
Witcher

Postby Xanth » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:13 pm

Witcher wrote:Hello, still here, kicking and trying to improve.

I sleept less today so after 13:00 feeling tired i took a nap. My girlfriend was sitting next to my, working on laptop. But i could not fall asleep easily. Still hearing mouse clicks and key presses from the laptop. So i started to play a mind game to stop mind chatter and pushed my awareness to hearth chakra and started to slowly rotate it around the hearth chakra. After very short moment i felt heavy, weird but not unpleasant pressure most on the head and body. Then i noticed that rotating color fog with purple/gray/blue color. After while i was back in the blackness, nothing happening, no weird signals, no images, no sounds or vibrations. Then i just opened my eyes with the intent to wake up and go to bathroom. This experience was more than 1 hour long, but it felt like just few minutes of lying in bed on back.

That's "point consciousness". :)

You disconnected from the physical.

My girlfriend still working told my i snorred the whole time. This is where it started to be weird. I dont remember hearing myself snoring (this wakes me up when it happens :) ). There were no dreams or images. Just the fog. I still felt my body, lying on the bed. And i heard my girlfriend working on laptop.

So this is what i think happened to me:
- color fog : start of 3D blackness maybe? place where you put your intent and experience what you intended?
- not hearing own snorring : maybe this means i was not physically connected
- hearing girlfriend working on laptop : some type of continuous sound, hypnagogia, that started the moment when i felt asleep?
- heaviness on body : propably sleep paralysis

Is there something that i could use for my progress?

My "fog" is slightly different, but yet very much similar... I just sit in that for as long as I can as it's very relaxing to just do that.

The reason why nothing happened to you while in the void is because you didn't seem to have any particular Intent.
First, in the coming times you meditate, you need to try to do so in a busy, noisy area... you need to work on ignoring those sounds around you. That's the first step to being able to do this just about anywhere.
But beyond that, just try to keep some kind of goal in mind for what you want to experience. :)

Look up some videos or write-ups by Tom Campbell when he references "Point Consciousness", because you definitely hit it, and quite solidly from what you're saying. :)
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Witcher » Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:09 am

Thank you for the explanation. You are right, there was no specifing intent. I wanted only to catch on missed sleep. And i think i felt better and more refreshed than before that day after waking up from the fog if i recall correctly.

Yes i am familiar with Toms point of consciousness explanation when he got there first using a mantra. Also i tried to read his MBT book but it is to much heavy reading for my now. :)

I am gonna try to reach again my point of consciousness an try to place an intent by thinking words like "i want to meet my spirit guide now". Let's see, 5 days from now on and then i write here if something unusual happened.
Witcher

Postby Xanth » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:26 am

That's what I'd do. Definitely.

Work towards Point Consciousness, then learn to hold it for extended periods of time. From there, the larger reality is at your fingertips. :)
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Witcher » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:18 am

Here is my report i promissed. Sorry for the length and english phrasing. I definitelly hit the point of consciousness few times. Also i am starting to be familiar with the void and intent.

The method i used i simple :
- wake up at night after some dreams
- if too tired continue to sleep
- if feeling like 'ok now' then start to rotate awareness around hearth chakra to bring feeling of drowsiness
- or use descending counter from 100 to 1 if too many verbal thoughts appear to silent them down by boring them
- after that just watch for images, or actively create them by 'lightly' imagining not forcing anything

day 1.2.2016
Started as dream. Using telekinesis to lift heavy objects like 3 cars, one small house. I became lucid and questiond myself "why did i do this. i could hurt someone". Flying around, looks like part of my city. Landing down, deciding to call my spirit guide using my hand as a "phone".
me "hey, whats up. do you have time to come here?"
he "sure i am on my way there"
*after few seconds*
he "tell me whats up with the weather?"
*i look at the sky to the east. it is blue without clouds*
me "it is nice without clouds"
he "really? because i have my raincoat with me" *laughs*
*i think about it. why did he mentions such thing? is he joking as always?*
*i turn around and see deep blue rain clouds coming from west and also my guide arrives like superman from the sky and greets me.*
me "what is that?" *i am now pointing at 2 things looking like blue/black F2 tornados*
he "just fly with me there to safety." *he points to east*
*i see the tornadoes move quickly towards us and one of them is having a FACE!*
*we now fly to east 2m high about road. i see some pople running away with us. i feel like flying to slow.*
me "what is that thing?"
he "its a vorlog, dont let them catch you"
*this is the point i never know what the flip is happening. why do we run. what will happen if they catch us. is my guide affraid of this thing?*
*i start to feel weird and my visual field fades away*
he *laughs* "bummer, he just hang out the phone"
me "no no! wait! i am still here, i hear you but i lost visual signal!"
he "then follow my voice. come!"
*i hear him and intent to follow him, there is movoment but it fades also and i am back in bed waiting but nothing happens*

Two hours without sleep after this i finally make it and phase again. I am in someones flat. The visual is grainy but the sound is good. I am talking to my guide. Looking outside the window there are big like skulls looking objects flying around, maybe looking for us. I forgot to ask him what it is and what it does.
There is a voice only that tells my something about self-esteem. I dont understand much about that word because never heard it in my life mentioned by people. Then it tells my 2 choices that i can make. I cannot decide what is right so i tell it "i will decide later". Then some kids shout "quick! they found you! you need to get out of here!". I feel strong wind, like from that tornado. So i intent to shut down the experience. There is a sudden jerk (not very pleasant), weird movoment directly into void. And from the void it is easy to go back to body. I wake up, happy that i made it alive. Many questions, no answers. Can't fall asleep.

day 2.2.2016
- phasing succesfull : I know this place near a hill. Looking up i see two people walking. There are vibrations, fast with smal amplitude. It feels like i am still in physical so my eyes start to look at the picture and the image fades to black.
- start of OBE : Lying in bed i still feel the previous vibrations and i start to rotate. Faster and faster.. very funny.. laughtning... until i catch on bed sheet and drag myself out. Eyes still closed can't see a thing. Better not try to open them until i am away from body. Now i am moving by memory towards window. I walk 2 meters and feel a magnetic pull that instantly takes me back to bed. Vibrations stop.

day 3.2.2016
- to tired, need more sleep, no attempt made

day 4.2.2016
- added working with rundown imagination : After while i see into room with closed eyes. There are also some weird unusual objects here that catch my attention. Trying to stand up there is again strong magnetic pull and throws me back to bed instantly.
- dream : Some person tells my i need to concentrate on object to succesfully reach my astral goal. But i need to know that object.
- phasing succesfull : I am in a forest, it is dark. There is strong vibration. It feels like something can be hidden here, waiting for me. (at this point fear overcomes my senses) My body stands still but i am slowly rotating around to see only trees, darkness, moon and a bench. After 360 degree rotation the experience ends. (it was not pleasant to be alone in a forest at night)
- obe : After around 3 hours i finnaly fell asleep, only to awake in my room. I walk towards the door knowing that i am out of body. (it feels different, lighter, without heavy thoughts) Again there is strong magnetic pull towards bed. Trying to resist, claws and teeth on floor, moving away.. too much... the force wins. I am back in body.

day 5.2.2016
- mostly hypnagogic images, still grayish like
- phasing into a scene for few seconds : but waking up on the sound of myself snoring

day 6.2.2016
- dream -> ld : weird logical puzzles within few rooms, tring to figure it out and solve but i dont even know what i am looking at
- phasing succesfull : I stand in a darker room. There is a man looking friedly...
man "i am gonna help you. come with me."
*there are vibrations, but when i come closer to him my vibrations start to amplify a lot. imagine it like spidermans 'sixth sense' tingling when there is danger*
me "you are lying is it so? my vibrations tell my you have no good intent with me."
*the grinn on man's face looks like somebody who want to get you, murder you*
man "so you figured out? i will take you to my boss! you earn my much category!"
*he looks at my hearh chakra region, stretches his arms out and runs towards me.*
*he attacks my but i kick him so strong he is thrown few meters before me and breaks into some form of black dust fog*
*i dont fear him, but also i dont want him to go near my, touch me or even talk to me. but i dont know what to do.*
*there is also a woman at the door. she tells my i need to go with her. i dont know who to trust now. so i decide to go outside. running out to streets.*
*outside there is much more light, feeling safer, the sky is blue. but there are no people around. only empty streets. where am i?*
*the mad man is still after me. again i kick him, he desintegrates but after few seconds he is back and after me*
*i fly up but something prevents my to fly higher than 6 meters. the man of course jumps after me. i catch him and fall with him to the ground*
*another woman, or maybe the same woman in the flat is talking with me*
woman "what are you doing? are you new in this place?"
*i try to explain that this man i am holding now is trying to get away something from me. something called "category". and i ask her what is "the category"*
*she starts to explain but is interrupted by two man that look like police officers*
police "stop! what happens here!"
*i hear weird screaming noises like EEEeeeeeeek and Aaaaaaaaah.. it sound as woman or child voices terrified of what they see. But i dont see any other people around except the woman, the man, two officers and maybe 2-3 bystanders*

There is a sudden urge to call my spirit guide, but the experience ends suddenly. I think i had enough of this so i decided to shut down the whole perception. To much people, to much confusion, no answers.
Witcher

Postby Witcher » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:50 am

How do you usually solve problems with nonphysical sight? In LD yesterday, my sense of sight was switching on and off constantly for few minutes. I still felt the ground under my feet or wall with my hands without sight. But could not control when the sight switches again off or on.

I tried to :
- lick the wall -> i do not recommend that taste :)
- hit the wall -> felt vibrations around me and in me for few sec, some entities don't like this kind of action and they seem scared
- rub my hands together and then my eyes -> not always helping
- opening eyelids with fingers -> can cause opening of physical eyes and double vision
- yelling "clarity now!" -> no change in perception, this seems to never work with me
Witcher

Postby Xanth » Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:15 pm

Witcher wrote:How do you usually solve problems with nonphysical sight? In LD yesterday, my sense of sight was switching on and off constantly for few minutes. I still felt the ground under my feet or wall with my hands without sight. But could not control when the sight switches again off or on.

I tried to :
- lick the wall -> i do not recommend that taste :)
- hit the wall -> felt vibrations around me and in me for few sec, some entities don't like this kind of action and they seem scared
- rub my hands together and then my eyes -> not always helping
- opening eyelids with fingers -> can cause opening of physical eyes and double vision
- yelling "clarity now!" -> no change in perception, this seems to never work with me

You have to bring more awareness into the experience.

http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/2012/ ... periences/
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/2012/ ... id-dreams/

It's all about engaging your entire awareness within the experience.
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Szaxx » Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:15 am

Believe in yourself, you have far more control than you think. If you think it doesn't work for me then it won't, it can't do as that's what you expect to occur.
Know it'll work and it will start working for you.
Szaxx

Postby Witcher » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:04 am

Ok, what about this. In both cases the room was poorly lighted. As when you awake at night.

17.02 - Trying to create my first light ball. Success. It is easy. The room is now nicely lighted and the light is comming also from me. Repeating the same process and playing with the new discovered creation of light balls. Throwing them around to light the room.
18.02 - Trying again to create my next light ball. I know i can do it, i believe i can do it, i had done it before. Repeating the same thing, concentrating with intent to create light ball between hands. Nothing happens. The room stays dark.

I think that only guides or persons living in the NPR can help us explain this kind of problems. Physical persons have different experiences. This means different possibilities and problems with experiencing NPR. There seems to be a problem somewhere. Because sometimes my experiences are without problems. Everything is fine. Time shows if i can find solution to this.

One question to you guys : Did you ever, or are you somehow training intuition? If yes, could you please share how?
Witcher

Postby Szaxx » Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:07 pm

It's more becoming familiar with the new physics. You will eventually find that things change as you learn some controls and will soon pick up on how to manipulate things. Once you're familiar with how it works, everything then becomes second nature.
Lighting a room is a thought on sunshine and what you expect to see. The whole room then lights up even if there's no window.
Practice makes perfect.
Szaxx

Postby Witcher » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:42 am

If i had only more time in there to test and practice those things Szaxx. :)

Even if i pay attention to details, look carefully where i am there is still some variable that cuts off the experience after random time. Hmm maybe this is interesting. One particular time i asked a person if he knows a good method to improve phasing. He looked happy and started to explain. I was loosing hearing and tried to stabilise experience but it failed and i faded to black. Waiting int the void for ~5 seconds and returning back to the same person and scene. Now he looked sad, and told me he was scolded by his superrior and should not tell my this kind of things.

My conclusion : some force is watching, judging, maybe can interrupt the experience if it is to soon or dangerous or the person is not yet ready.
Witcher

Postby Szaxx » Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:58 am

How to do things isn't always helpful, you need to know what to expect and learn how to do it yourself. It's that walk properly before you try to run thing.
Szaxx

Postby Witcher » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:38 am

Maybe this could answer some of the problems i or others encounter? I think it is a response to my desire to know why this happens to me. Could be useful also for others in any ways.
http://www.kurtleland.com/astral-projection-log/2006/99-recognizing-simulations-astral-plane

Excerpt from the link that sounds interesting to my situations i experience:
Certain reactions to becoming lucid in a simulation can break its integrity, resulting in instant termination, and often awakening the Dreamer. For example, if you become lucid and think, “I’m dreaming, therefore I can create/do anything I want,” that intention may violate the purpose of the simulation.

The inconsistency of your frame of mind with the one required for the simulation causes what seems like a forcible ejection. You may get a whiff of the Personal Trainer’s frustration over having “lost you,” contributing to the feeling that you did something wrong and got kicked out.

Meanwhile, you’re thinking that it was a personal triumph to have become lucid. It’s hard to reconcile that feeling of triumph with the sense of getting kicked out. Then it starts looking like you’re being punished for trying to advance your development, leading to theories that some force or intelligence doesn’t want you to become lucid.

You’re partially right. The Personal Trainer (or the simulation) doesn’t want you to become lucid in that particular way--by which I mean, having all sorts of bright ideas about what to do next.
Witcher

Postby Szaxx » Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:38 am

The order of how you progress is important. You are the one who has to work it out and therefore programming it into the subconculious. If I or anyone told you in precise detail how to do things, the info will fail to stay embedded and you'd lose out on many experiences.
If you try to recall a day in the physical from ages ago it's not easy. Do the same with a dream and it mostly comes back in far greater detail.
It's this occurrence that gets missed, you only realise this if you stop and think. That's something today's lifestyles don't have time for.
I've credited your post at EIC as I mentioned the same a day earlier. The topic title is 'I'm curious' if you wish to read. It may have some relevant info too as the subject matter discussed is relative to your quote from Kurt.

When you practice various things it's the end result that counts. You can often skip the middle man and get what you want without creating an in between item.
To fly you don't need an aircraft,
To walk through a wall it doesn't need a door,
To light up a room you don't need to make a lamp.
All you need is the thought of the end result and the physics will do the rest automatically.
I hope you can work it out.
Szaxx

Postby Witcher » Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:52 pm

Thanks Szaxx. I had found and read from start to end that mentioned topic on EIC forum. This user 'Bee', he is experiencing very similiar lessons in NP as me. Interesting stuff. Helpfull for my current situation. Fun fact a week ago i named my character 'Bee' in a game Lonely Spelunker. The name was just the first thing that had shown on my mind.

Currently i think my lesson is to use other senses than vision. It always starts normal, i see and look around the scene. Everything is fine. Then i loose vision and struggle to get it back. The act of restoring the vision throws me out to void or physical. But i dont know yet if they want me to enhance other senses (touch, hearing, smell, taste) or more likely intuition or other means of perceiving. I give it a shoot next time.
Witcher

Postby Szaxx » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:49 pm

Losing the vision when you've been out for a while is normal. If the experience continues with no sight it's a test to find a way of getting it back. Stop and touch everything near, feel it and want to look at it from the inside. This should bring back the vision. Interacting with the environment grounds you and you stay longer. Losing awareness can take you away from the experience and wake you.
It's mostly practicing things to stay longer and then remember what works.
Szaxx

Postby Witcher » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:44 am

Hello, this is what i found out after 1 month of trying.

- vision can switch off, but most of the times i still can go forward and hear or talk to people near my
- doing the tactile sensation can work, you are right
- there are tests, but i recognize lucid dreams as tests only after waking up
- tests are about lots of things, including : aggresion, communication, reactivity... as if checking if ego still exists?

There is a force that kicks me out (when i am in a middle of important conversation, very frustrating). For the nonphysical people it looks like i suddenly vanish without any sign (i asked). And i feel the rising of awareness from deep levels somewhere above.

For now i will not report much of information because there is nothing worth telling. Thank you all. And see you after i work out my tests. :)
Witcher

Postby Szaxx » Sun May 01, 2016 2:21 am

Sometimes to work out a problem you need to disconnect from it. That helps you to see the big picture.
Keep experimenting, things change constantly and jump up a level at times. This jump is where you've done well and newer challenges await.
Szaxx

Previous

Return to Destynee's Plan - Astral Academy