Witcher's Thread

Have you had a hard time trying to learn to Astrally Project? Have you ever wanted to learn how to do Astral Projection to experience the non-physical for yourself? Here at Unlimited Boundaries, we offer the Astral Academy. This is where we work with you on a one-on-one basis in order to help you learn to experience the non-physical for yourself! Make a post answering the questions in the stickie and we'll assist you every step of the way from physical to non-physical!
Forum rules
There aren't really any rules here... just be sure to be as dedicated to this as we are to wanting to teach you! Be sure to go through the lessons as well, as they've been designed to provide you with the basic understandings you require in order to successfully gain access to and explore the non-physical.

Re: Witcher's Thread

Postby Xanth » Sat May 10, 2014 8:41 am

Remember for things like "mantras", as Lionheart points out, you can say anything. The words themselves are meaningless.
It's the Intent you've placed behind those words that give them power.

For example... a Christian yelling "JESUS SAVE ME!", works not because of the words, but because of the Intent those words generate within that individual. The words themselves are meaningless.
If they could learn to harness "Intent" they could easily yell "BANANA SPLIT!" to the same effect.
Xanth
Site Admin

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Postby Witcher » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:36 am

I am starting to feel that i am loosing my usual exit symptoms (vibrations and that weird poping sound). RTZ exits are now without vibrations. It's hard to know if i am out already and can move away from bed or i am still in the physical reality. I will try few times again to see if this new feeling evolves into something recognizable. :)
Witcher

Postby Xanth » Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:11 pm

Witcher wrote:I am starting to feel that i am loosing my usual exit symptoms (vibrations and that weird poping sound). RTZ exits are now without vibrations. It's hard to know if i am out already and can move away from bed or i am still in the physical reality. I will try few times again to see if this new feeling evolves into something recognizable. :)

Things will constantly change on you as you progress through this stuff. It might return to what you recognize and it might not.
Enjoy learning about some new sensations. :)
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Witcher » Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:26 am

Hi, i have a question about visualizations.
Did someone used with success to visualize something like dialog between you and other person instead of using non verbal approach for phasing?

And for my progress :
- sunnday : Tried longer meditation with bineural beats during the day, and i have seen my feets in some gray fog for few seconds. Could be astral sight i think.
- monday : In the morning after waking up. Lied there in bed imagining a dialog an suddenly i was talking to someone that i know in person. But somehow i lost track of my awareness and this ended as a small dream. This is why i am asking about the dialog type approach. :)

Thank you guys in advance. You are a great help to me.
Witcher

Postby Xanth » Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:29 pm

Witcher wrote:Hi, i have a question about visualizations.
Did someone used with success to visualize something like dialog between you and other person instead of using non verbal approach for phasing?

Are you asking if you can use visualizations in order to Phase?

You sure can! It's called a mental rundown. You can find the information in my book (free download) or here:
http://unlimitedboundaries.ca/2010/09/0 ... -rundowns/
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/2010/ ... er-detail/

And for my progress :
- sunnday : Tried longer meditation with bineural beats during the day, and i have seen my feets in some gray fog for few seconds. Could be astral sight i think.
- monday : In the morning after waking up. Lied there in bed imagining a dialog an suddenly i was talking to someone that i know in person. But somehow i lost track of my awareness and this ended as a small dream. This is why i am asking about the dialog type approach. :)

Thank you guys in advance. You are a great help to me.

You're describing hypnogogic images/sounds. Keep it up... allow these hypnogogic images to continue. You'll flip back and forth between those and physical reality. Eventually, the flip to the hypnogogic will be permanent and you'll have phased. :)
You're doing great! Just keep at it!
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Witcher » Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:13 pm

Does time go faster now? Because it is like year i last posted but i feel like it was only month ago... weird. Hmm maybe i had to much on my head these days, sorry about that.

Quick report of my progress
- only attempts at early morning seem to work (3:00 - 6:00 AM) so far
- during the day my attempts yield not much results
- i am better at entering LD state. it seems more stable. there is more time to do things or ask questions around
- typical OBE's are still weird and short and show more problems like partial astral sight, low energy, no memory of planned action (comparing to Bob Peterson's book he's experiences are very similiar to mine)
- i do some energy work and meditations daily, but it does not seems to influence the NPR problems for now

I think my fear's are mostly gone and my emotional part is more stable now. This is realy great!

Also i start to get confused a lot in the NPR because lot of situations that i encounter there are nothing like described in books i read so far. I can only say
there is ton of junk out there that can and will mess with your mind when you allow it. And it's hard for now to really ignore all those surprisse moments.

There is much stuff i need to tell. First i need to sort it out on the paper and then i will post it at the end of this week part by part for analyzing. :)
Witcher

Postby Xanth » Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:15 am

Witcher wrote:Does time go faster now? Because it is like year i last posted but i feel like it was only month ago... weird. Hmm maybe i had to much on my head these days, sorry about that.

Seems to be flying by these days. :)

Quick report of my progress
- only attempts at early morning seem to work (3:00 - 6:00 AM) so far
- during the day my attempts yield not much results
- i am better at entering LD state. it seems more stable. there is more time to do things or ask questions around
- typical OBE's are still weird and short and show more problems like partial astral sight, low energy, no memory of planned action (comparing to Bob Peterson's book he's experiences are very similiar to mine)
- i do some energy work and meditations daily, but it does not seems to influence the NPR problems for now

Then you're becoming pretty good at projection. :) Good job!

I think my fear's are mostly gone and my emotional part is more stable now. This is realy great!

Also i start to get confused a lot in the NPR because lot of situations that i encounter there are nothing like described in books i read so far. I can only say
there is ton of junk out there that can and will mess with your mind when you allow it. And it's hard for now to really ignore all those surprisse moments.

There is much stuff i need to tell. First i need to sort it out on the paper and then i will post it at the end of this week part by part for analyzing. :)

You're beginning to see why reading other people's experiences aren't very helpful to you. hehe
Your experiences are going to be extremely unique to you and how you interpret them. Keep up the good work!

I'm looking forward to reading your next post. :)
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Witcher » Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:51 pm

I still think that there is a long way for me to become better at this. I even try to learn from NPR entities what to do, how to improve. But the interaction time is still to short, memory fails at remembering main goal or other distracting things happen.

I would like to ask this: Did you even get a hint from a guide or entity that explains what do you need to do to improve your skills in phasing/astral projection?. And would you share this information with other people willingly or treat it like secret knowledge?

Example of one of my OBE's :
- entering OBE by weak vibrations upon awakening from mini dream
- standing up from bed, moving away from the body (i dont see my body on the bed or any silver coord)
- problem with sight (one eye 0% other eye 15% sight, feels like glue or when you are very sleepy) corrected by using hands to open eyelids
- i feel good, no problem with energy or movoment. the room seems normal without fluctuations.
- i wanted to be sure so i do few reality checks : hand through the wall = OK, jumping to levitate = 2x needed
- jumping out of opened window by levitation then slowly moving down from high place to the ground level
- i have no memory of my goal, so the first thing i do is walk down the street and look around
- i see weird changes in the surroundings, there are buildings and street that i know are not in this place in real world (reality fluctuation maybe, i dont care at this time and dont analyze it). there are also few people walking normally around but i don't want to interact with them now.
- i decide to go in that weird new street i see and come to a tall building that i enter
- there i walk forward until i come to a wall and start to ask question to my subconcious like 'show my my health status on the wall'
- it reacts and starts to draw a body shape, then words appear... the words and things drawn around the body shape dont give me any sense
- a person appears next to me without warning, but i dont panic and look at her
- we exchange few words, just small talk. she seems to like my progress and i feel flattered (logically i would ask her many questions, but here.. i feel somehow dumb)
- she gives me a smal notepad with notes that i inspect (there was something important i feel, but i don't remember what it was upon awakening)
- the experience ends in the middle of conversation and i am surrounded be blackness
- i know this is the time to patiently wait 10-60seconds (sometimes it helps to pretend to move limbs but i decide to wait like in DEILD)
- nothing happens after what feel like ~1 minute, so i try to move ethereal limbs and feel no change either
- i stand up from bed, look around, check if it is not a FA and then grab my phone and dictate what i have seen to it (it's faster than writing it down and helps also store the emotion in the form of sound :), +when the mobile behaves weird it could also be your RC lol)
Witcher

Postby Xanth » Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:01 pm

Witcher wrote:I still think that there is a long way for me to become better at this. I even try to learn from NPR entities what to do, how to improve. But the interaction time is still to short, memory fails at remembering main goal or other distracting things happen.

I would like to ask this: Did you even get a hint from a guide or entity that explains what do you need to do to improve your skills in phasing/astral projection?. And would you share this information with other people willingly or treat it like secret knowledge?

I share everything which I've learned up to this point. I don't hold anything back. Or at least I don't THINK I've held anything back. :)

What I've learned is a culmination of my experienced mixed with some logical reasoning.

Example of one of my OBE's :
- entering OBE by weak vibrations upon awakening from mini dream
- standing up from bed, moving away from the body (i dont see my body on the bed or any silver coord)
- problem with sight (one eye 0% other eye 15% sight, feels like glue or when you are very sleepy) corrected by using hands to open eyelids
- i feel good, no problem with energy or movoment. the room seems normal without fluctuations.
- i wanted to be sure so i do few reality checks : hand through the wall = OK, jumping to levitate = 2x needed
- jumping out of opened window by levitation then slowly moving down from high place to the ground level
- i have no memory of my goal, so the first thing i do is walk down the street and look around
- i see weird changes in the surroundings, there are buildings and street that i know are not in this place in real world (reality fluctuation maybe, i dont care at this time and dont analyze it). there are also few people walking normally around but i don't want to interact with them now.
- i decide to go in that weird new street i see and come to a tall building that i enter
- there i walk forward until i come to a wall and start to ask question to my subconcious like 'show my my health status on the wall'
- it reacts and starts to draw a body shape, then words appear... the words and things drawn around the body shape dont give me any sense
- a person appears next to me without warning, but i dont panic and look at her
- we exchange few words, just small talk. she seems to like my progress and i feel flattered (logically i would ask her many questions, but here.. i feel somehow dumb)
- she gives me a smal notepad with notes that i inspect (there was something important i feel, but i don't remember what it was upon awakening)
- the experience ends in the middle of conversation and i am surrounded be blackness
- i know this is the time to patiently wait 10-60seconds (sometimes it helps to pretend to move limbs but i decide to wait like in DEILD)
- nothing happens after what feel like ~1 minute, so i try to move ethereal limbs and feel no change either
- i stand up from bed, look around, check if it is not a FA and then grab my phone and dictate what i have seen to it (it's faster than writing it down and helps also store the emotion in the form of sound :), +when the mobile behaves weird it could also be your RC lol)

That's actually pretty detailed. Keep it up! The logging of that kind of information will become extremely valuable to you in the future.
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Witcher » Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:10 pm

I ask myself why there is no one writing about bad things in astral. It would be better for newbies to know possible encounters and how to solve them.

Example from my diary :
- i wake up in the middle of the night, everything is ok, no vibrations, no weird feeling
- i start to imagine moving my hands and weird feeling like swimming in liquid comes to my body (i call it etheric movoment)
- so i stand up and go away from bed... then i hear than slurping sound that goes like *sluuurp*... *sluurp*... *sluurp*
- i can locate it somewhere above the door near bed, but it seems like i have a blanket wrapped around my head
- i try to drop the blanket from the head down but everytime i try something generates a new one on my head so i cannot look whats making that sound
- i can see only forward or down, but when i look up the blanket covers my face
- so only option was to look forward and then move only eyes to the limit and see whats up. it worked. there is some sort of 'leech' like slug entity, black color, with open mouth and slurping towards the bed
- first i shout 'get away from me now!', that thing ignored my order so i jumped and punched it to the body with the intetion to destroy it with fire. i felt nothing just air space and the thing moved away. there was no fear from me, i just not liked that
- after few seconds i blacked out and returned to body automatically

After this i prayed for protection and sleept again until morning. Nothing else happened that night, but who knows what lurks around us when we dont see.

PS:This is not the first time i encountered entity that behaves like this. I mean covering sight with blankets and slurping around me. Not everytime i was able to shake the blanket. It can cover your whole body so you wake up and struggle to get out. It feels like someone is holding you like some sick joke. I remember this happened to me when i was just a child and didn't know about OBE/LD.

Questions:
1) did you encounter something annoying like this, and what did you do?
2) do you think these things can be killed? when we all just energy or consciousness?
3) could it be just 'fear' test from guides? :D

here is what it looked like to me :
Witcher

Postby Szaxx » Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:43 pm

It sounds like a fear test, that's something you'll get used to. They are normally not too scared, just enough to get your attention with some hindrance you need to remove. Your above post has all that included.
Anything scarey is constructed by your fears and as thoughts manifest, you experience these.
Basically you scare yourself.
You can test the manifestation by imagination, pick something appealing, sunlight, apples, whatever you think if enough intent is present will appear before you I'm some way.
Szaxx

Postby Witcher » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:04 am

Again last few days without any success. I need to really find a good goal and stop being lazy.

Info about some past experiences and training :
- I tried to learn silva method (by book). After waking up just counting slowly from 100 to 1. Sometimes HI started and then i could WILD directly to the dream (no need for any visualisations). Most of the time i was forgetting what number was next or nothing happened when i counted to 1. I continued this training for 50 days. But nothing much changed in my view (except i can fall asleep much faster, which is nice). People that used this method had written that they see landscapes, walk there, communicate with guides, solve problems... in this alfa state. But i have seen only blackness, sadly no images, no sound. This could be a good way to someone because counting numbers is so booooring it makes you asleep very fast.

From all 5 senses i can imagine sound better than others. But this so far worked only one time when i pretended i was playing with drums (never played it in real life) with some movoments. It was fun, i entered phase and was playing outside on street. But there was so much chaos.. people were running away. Some dudes were standing near my position and looking at weird house door. After small conversation with them, they tell me something is behind the door. I kicked down the door revealing something that looked like scorpion the size of a bulldog and it was really fast. It attacked nearby people creating more confusion and the experience ended.

From that day i tried few more times to create this situation imagining drums and doing movoments like playing drums in my head but it never worked again.
Could it be my expectation? For the first try i didn't expect anything, i was only playing. I was not targeting for any phase experience, it was just fun in my head.
Witcher

Postby Xanth » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:36 am

Use your sense of sound then as your focus in future efforts. It sounds like you've found your focus!
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Witcher » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:54 pm

Yes its maybe good focus but i worked only one time. I tried it after this event every next night but nothing happened.

I wonder if it is like this :
- I wake up from a dream (with or without memory)
- I feel i am lying on the bed, everything is dark as when you close your eyes, but maybe i am already in the state? This would explain why when i started sound/tactile or image visualisation it is so much effective and faster (dream entry time less than ~1 min)
- And sometimes (more like this) i wake up but i am just awake and not near the state. It is the same feeling about lying on the bed with eyes closed, seeing only blackness. Then i could try more than ~30min and nothing happens.

As example some of events recorded:
- waking up. hearing birds chirping outside the window. trying to visualise bird. dream entry was unexpected and fast
- waking up. hearing a woman walking outside on heels. trying to visualise her movoment -> dream entry
- waking up. starting to imagine walking (no visualisation, only feeling of feet moving) -> vibrations -> OBE
- waking up. climbing on a wall of tall building (no visualisation, only feeling hands move and grab something like small rocks) -> dream entry
- waking up. trying to visualise rotating triangle -> nothing happens -> insomnia kicks in for about 3hours -> exhausted lying in the bed, doing nothing but waiting -> unexpected dream entry

It seems that visualisation is not as hard if you already are in that special 'state'. It feels like i am not even trying hard! But why is this not working everytime when the conditions seems to be the same bothers me.
Witcher

Postby Szaxx » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:39 am

When you wake, don't move at all and try again within a few seconds. You are already primed, if this isn't possible, get up and drink a mouthful of water. 10 mins later, try again. This was very effective in my earlier days. You'll learn the feel of when it'll work eventually.
Szaxx

Postby Witcher » Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:51 am

Thanks Szaxx, i will remember this.
Witcher

Postby Witcher » Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:45 am

Trying to experiment with HI. Some result show that i can create object when in this state and focusing on it, still there is much to do because the created images are not yet much stable. I sleept less but it was fun to try. :)

Also reading a book from Edgar Cayce (thx for BluePhoenix post about it).
Witcher

Postby Witcher » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:23 am

Szaxx wrote in other post : At some point in the day and at night there's a perfect balance where you're primed. This primed state can be controlled if you have a time slot that is regular. I had one in the 80's and limited my sleep to take advantage. For a year or two I could project at will in this time slot. Since then I can most often create the required slot and it works well.
Practice is all it takes.

My questions to Szaxx are:
1) how did you found that time slot?
2) can you describe how you feel when you are in that time slot primed state?
3) how did your practice looked like then?
4) what it means 'project at will'. something like closing eyes and after 10 seconds you project?
5) how long can you keep the experience stable after these years of projecting?
6) did you ever get a usefull information from other side that you can use in physical reality? (i am not asking about lottery numbers, i dont care about money)

Thank you in advance.
Witcher

Postby Xanth » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:21 pm

If I may interject quickly to add to what Szaxx was saying and the importance of having a regular time slot to practice in versus doing it "whenever".

I feel that the ultimate goal is what Szaxx ended up doing, getting rid of the time slot and have it so that you can initiate "that feeling" anytime, anywhere.
The importance of the regular time slot comes in learning it.

It's exactly how the TMI gateway CD's worked. The gateway CD's taught you what the Focus levels *FELT* like to you. Then, the goal was to eventually be able to achieve that feeling WITHOUT the CD's.
Well, the same holds true for ALL of your practices. You want to do away with as much pattern and regularity as you can until you realize that you don't need it anymore.

You can relate this to meditation. Some people can ONLY meditate if they're at the right place, right time, in the right position. That's incredibly limiting.
I can meditate just about anywhere, even with people talking to me. The sounds around me don't bother me because I don't LET them bother me. That's the kind of goal you want for projection. To be able to push away the physical reality, regardless of where you are or what's going on around you.

Anyway, the spotlight is back on Szaxx! Even I'm looking forward those answers. ;)
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Szaxx » Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:08 pm

The time slot was the result of a great deal of experimentation with sleep excess and deprivation.
I totalled 10 hours sleeping which worked for one night and then I couldn't sleep that long the next night.
I tried 3 nights in a row, then with one hour less sleep each 4th night, I'd do the next 3 the same. After some 2 weeks, I noticed a few spontaneous projections occurring. I remembered the feeling of tiredness.
Eventually I got to 4 hours sleep each night and my daytime head was getting scrambled. Memory was failing and I needed sleep. No projecting whatsoever with this deprivation level.
Two weeks later I had caught up fully and required 6.5 to 7 hours sleep to be in the prime state for projecting.
I was up for work at 7:00AM daily and worked the sleep cycles around this time by making it fixed to wake permanently via alarm.

The feeling itself is where you could sit for 15 mins and relax. Not tired but a five min break would suit.
If I closed my eyes it would be easy to drift away into the mental chatter. This is perfect to initiate outside the primed state once familiar.

Practice, I hardly did any. I was born projecting, at 3 I can recall floating through the woods behind the house. This continued for 3 more years then we moved and I had another location to explore. I actually thought everyone could do this up until around 9 years old.

Project at will means maybe 60 seconds, 10 is pushing it lol.

The stability is automatic, it can be an hour, rare, or it can last a day, typical. Some last several days. This is in the experiences time flow, not the physical.
For a good read Google (large scale retrieval astral pulse). That is a good one from 30 years ago.

I have had lots of info given and also removed.
I had all the lotto numbers on two occasions but didn't buy a ticket. I left the numbers at work deliberately so there was no cheating.
I've had info on technologies unknown to us and can't interpret them to make any sense. In 1969 I saw Saturn close up. The rings are a perfect match to what I saw. Back then only a few rings were known of. I saw hundreds and got a top mark for imagination when I wrote about it at school.
I've had too many clairvoyant dreams in the first person perspective. These are another story completely.
I've slept on things and woke with the answer many times.
Been to places that at the time didn't exist. Years later I go there and know where all the shops are lol.
I hope this answers your questions.
Szaxx

PreviousNext

Return to Destynee's Plan - Astral Academy