Willing nonphysical experiences to spark creativity

Any questions you have regarding any of the following experiences: Astral Projections, Out of Body Experiences, Real Time Zone Projections, Phasing, Projection, Lucid Dreaming, Sleep Paralysis, etc... ask them here.

Postby ChopstickFox » Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:49 pm

I know that Bedeekin has talked about this before. Going into the nonphysical and seeing something fully formed then reproducing it in the physical.

I woke up this morning thinking about how nice it would be for me to be able to dream up a new and original story idea. I had a very basic idea of what I thought would be cool then chilled out, playing different ideas in my head. Eventually, it started playing itself, characters developed on their own (ones I never even thought of when brainstorming!). I lost my awareness of the physical and got wrapped up in the story, but upon waking I retained it and jot down everything.

I can't stop but be impressed with how much was created seamlessly. Each character had a personality, the storyline was engaging and interactive. Yes, I intended it to be that way... but... I almost feel like I'm cheating, haha!

Has anyone else tried this?
ChopstickFox

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Return to Projection Discussions & Questions