when entering a phaze scene is it a 1st or a 3erd

Did you have an experience and wish to share and/or discuss it? Post it here!

Postby luciddreamer » Wed May 08, 2013 2:00 pm

person view point becouse when i get the the image full like a dream i carnt walk like i would in the phisical wolrd,but i can use my vizulizations to walk in the scene and i see them like a watching a tv show from the camra in 3erd person.
luciddreamer

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: when entering a phaze scene is it a 1st or a 3erd

Postby Szaxx » Wed May 08, 2013 2:24 pm

Third until its synchronized. Once complete its the same as being in the physical. You are there with all the NP skills available to you.
Szaxx

Postby luciddreamer » Wed May 08, 2013 3:06 pm

cool thanks thats what i wasent sure about and i take it your controling the movement off what ever your creating.
luciddreamer

Postby Szaxx » Wed May 08, 2013 4:17 pm

Not quite, you create or suggest a particular scene to start with and allow it to generate into full scene.
As.an example,.a recent one was.started with a cave entrance in mind. A few rocks and the usual dampness etc. This formed infront of me like watching a movie at the cinema. I watched it get clearer until it looked real. As the reality developed the screen expanded and sounds started to form that matched the developing scene. The screen view then grew into a full, all around me 3D scene. I was passively watching and listening. Once it developed fully, I was in the scene fully. The cave entrance went down after a few feet and then this girl in the typical caving gear came out if the hole which led below and started talking to me asking if I was coming or what. I can remember the echoes and sounds of water. It smelled damp too. I naturally followed her cute as she was. Who wouldn't.
That was a phasing experience with a basic suggestion of a cave entrance. The girl was not created at all. She just appeared and took me into her underground world. I was surprised at first but hey, she knew she was safe and so was I. Off we went. Nice trip.
Other's I've created everything from the distant hills to the sky.
Let it form and synchronise before you react with the scene. It's like being there in the physical. Usually far clearer, no eyesight problems when out
Szaxx

Postby luciddreamer » Thu May 09, 2013 6:25 am

cool thats sort off what im at but some objects i can project like cars and boats some happen normaly like you posted but if i think off a plane it flyes out off the cloudes and lands on the beach. and i thought off a car and it was an old car washed up in the waves.
luciddreamer

Postby Szaxx » Thu May 09, 2013 6:34 am

Thats sounds ok, it can happen like that. Just stay aware and placid unti you hear the correct sounds and feel things like wind on your face. If you expect it you normally find something very close to your thoughts appears.
While this is all forming you're in the non physical and phaseing into the setting. Like fine tuning on a radio, the best quality is achieved when perfectly matched in frequency.
Szaxx

Postby luciddreamer » Thu May 09, 2013 7:47 am

cool thanks
luciddreamer

Return to Projection Experiences