What's your Perspective on the Non-Physical?

Any questions you have regarding any of the following experiences: Astral Projections, Out of Body Experiences, Real Time Zone Projections, Phasing, Projection, Lucid Dreaming, Sleep Paralysis, etc... ask them here.

Postby Xanth » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:44 pm

So if you've read a lot of what I've posted, you're probably well aware of my perspective on the non-physical and consciousness as a whole.

Everything extends from consciousness... and anything we experience is simply a perspective of or a different state of consciousness.

I'm curious to hear about the other perspectives anyone here holds... be it agrees with mine, or runs completely contrary to it, I wanna hear what you guys are all about! :)

I'm also curious to hear about HOW you came about your personal perspective.
Xanth
Site Admin

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: What's your Perspective on the Non-Physical?

Postby luciddreamer » Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:27 pm

im starting to think we donte have control off are non phiysical bodies at all we just think we do :lol: i think where just observing the experence.
luciddreamer

Postby CFTraveler » Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:30 pm

I do think everything is a product of consciousness, therefore is consciousness, and yes, I do believe we, or the 'real' we, are the observers.
CFTraveler

Location: Beware of one which tells you to put down a book and then later tells you to read another.

Postby Xanth » Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:21 pm

luciddreamer wrote:im starting to think we donte have control off are non phiysical bodies at all we just think we do :lol: i think where just observing the experence.

That's an interesting thought.
What brings you to consider that?
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby CFTraveler » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:14 pm

CFTraveler wrote:I do think everything is a product of consciousness, therefore is consciousness, and yes, I do believe we, or the 'real' we, are the observers.
I should say, "sometimes". Not always.
CFTraveler

Location: Beware of one which tells you to put down a book and then later tells you to read another.

Postby astralzombie » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:07 pm

For many years, I believed that I was actually making an actual separation from my physical body. I had made to many "exits" in which I could clearly see that this was what was happening. A couple of other things reinforce that kind of thinking like the "roll out" method which I used for years. Even my orientation and perspective felt as if I was literally rolling.

But as I got better, I was phasing into scenes with full awareness yet I had no memory or even the slightest feeling of an "exit". But to this day, I still have to roll out every once in a while.

But more than the exit, it was the way things could change instantaneously yet I had not moved a mm. We have to interpret everything and I think we are just using visual metaphors (internally during the OOBE) to explain something that we do not fully understand so sometimes we fly to new locations while other times they can manifest in front of us.

To date, I have had two of the 360 visual awareness experiences and those are a whole other ball game. Those are the ones in which we can bring back some earth rattling truths if only we could remember them accurately. I think we are "stripped" of some things when we have those experiences. At least it feels like that in my case.

So I believe we are tapping into a consciousness system that we belong to when we are without physical bodies.
astralzombie

Postby wstein » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:24 pm

There is vast amounts of non-physical 'out' there. There are as many unmanifest realms (conceptual, pure consciousness, lacking actuality, close to unity), as manifest ones (might have physical). I view consciousness as unmanifest and some of which inhabits parts of the unmanifest reality. Unlike the popular view, I am sure that there are realms less separated from pure unity that lack consciousness. These are barren places with not much there and not much potential for anything to be there. Some of them are so hostile to consciousness and awareness that one has to view them from the 'outside' as it's not possible for awareness to be there at all.

The above comes from my extensive OBE (mental projection) experience. For those who know about the 'Tree of Life' diagram (from Kaballah, circles and lines connecting them), those circles represent actual 'places'. Through advanced OBE one can go and visit them. The upper 3 circles are unmanifest places with no native consciousness.
sin nada
wstein

Postby wstein » Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:58 pm

Lionheart wrote: "I haven't had enough experiences to be able to discern what really is going on. Just when I think I know something, it changes."
Perhaps it's more: "Just when you think you know something YOU change."
sin nada
wstein

Postby Majic » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:09 am

I was phasing into scenes with full awareness yet I had no memory or even the slightest feeling of an "exit". But to this day, I still have to roll out every once in a while

I find that if think about relaxing my body while drifting into a dream it will be via an OBE and if I look and observe with my eyes it will be into a dream. This dictates the exit or entry and really they are both entries so the body exit is not an exit at all

To date, I have had two of the 360 visual awareness experiences and those are a whole other ball game

It we are talking about the same thing I got to about 300+ a while back and mean to visit the sensation again. It is mind blowing to have almost full vision. My goal it to get full spherical vision and see no reason why this is not possible
Majic

Postby Majic » Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:26 pm

I would just get an intent to see behind or beside me and immediately I was looking in that direction

Are we talking about the same thing as when I say 360 or close to it I mean in one panarama not choosing a point of view that has normal range and is a point on a circle
Majic

Postby astralzombie » Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:27 pm

I think we are talking the same thing as far as vision but for some reason, my 360 experiences come with much more insight and feel different.

I am usually not aware of a "body" either though I have the visual orientation as if I do. If that makes sense.
astralzombie

Postby wstein » Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:25 pm

Majic wrote:
I was phasing into scenes with full awareness yet I had no memory or even the slightest feeling of an "exit". But to this day, I still have to roll out every once in a while

I find that if think about relaxing my body while drifting into a dream it will be via an OBE and if I look and observe with my eyes it will be into a dream. This dictates the exit or entry and really they are both entries so the body exit is not an exit at all
Most forms of OBE have little or no exit sensation, only a shift in one's location. Astral travel (with a big separation sensation) is an exception rather than the rule.
sin nada
wstein

Postby Majic » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:35 pm

I still get confused on terms and absolute meanings as a lot of stuff gets watered down or talked up for purest reasons. I get a reasonable spread of direct entries to dreams, whatever words we need to use for a body exits that feels like a physical separation (Astral Travel) and just becoming aware in the dream. I also use the word dream or lucid dream to cover all experiences - just makes it easy for me as I am more concerned about what I do that how I get to do it.
What I do find is that one in or out there is no difference from there on - I can access all states or places as I choose or allow
Majic

Postby wstein » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:14 am

Majic wrote:I still get confused on terms and absolute meanings as a lot of stuff gets watered down or talked up for purest reasons. I get a reasonable spread of direct entries to dreams, whatever words we need to use for a body exits that feels like a physical separation (Astral Travel) and just becoming aware in the dream. I also use the word dream or lucid dream to cover all experiences - just makes it easy for me as I am more concerned about what I do that how I get to do it.
Why not go all the way and only use one word: "I"?

Yes, internally the labels called words are unnecessary. However as most are not able to communicate other than in words (and other limited forms). The purpose of the words is to clarify what one is trying to communicate. Without a fair degree of standardization, that is not possible. Using many words for some concepts and one word for many concepts makes communication extremely difficult. Try giving directions with only ‘go’ and ‘turn’.

In my experience those that aren't fully realized (pretty much everyone) miss important possibilities by lumping everything all together. For instance, many people don't distinguish energy from spirit. Energy is not too difficult for many people. After doing lots of energy things, they think they have nothing left to experience. When they play out all the energy things possible, they never get to the spiritual as they don't think there is anything left to explore under the 'energy' topic. Another common self limitation caused by overly inclusive word use is the term 'love'. After falling in love the romantic way they think they have reached the pinnacle of all loves. Unless fortune smiles on them with an intervention, the entirely miss out on (divine) Love. Keeping separate terms for these things does not automatically allow one to access them but at least one knows they exist allowing them to be sought. Another common overly generous grouping is 'seeing the future'. There is a tremendous practical difference between prophesying the future and seeing it. The first can be easily changed, the later very difficult.

Majic wrote: What I do find is that one in or out there is no difference from there on - I can access all states or places as I choose or allow
How do you know you can access all states? Others have obviously described many states with different words. But as you seem to see them all as the same how do you know you haven’t missed some?

Ultimately at some point in spiritual development, states become irrelevant. One simply express according to their nature and reality is formed in that way. At that point it IS all the same, just your divine expression. For those not near there, muddying the waters by ambiguous word use is self limiting.
sin nada
wstein

Postby Majic » Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:31 am

Off course I cant access all states and would not even be sure what all states means. My use of the word was at a simple level where I get into a dream by few different ways and I can astral travel, OBE, Lucid dream or whatever and to me the place of starting (awareness in the dream state) is the same in each case. From there on exited from what I call the playground to some level that gives me a deeper experience can happen.

As far as most people I feel they lead very superficial lives at a basic level and I dont want in my life at all. I think a lot of dreamers are at that level in their early lucid experiences and like life they might not get past the superficial pleasures of using awareness in dreaming for basic fantasy filling

Using a simple "I" could be interesting, its close to how I think except they may a lot of "I's" that make us and the superficial ones in daily life is most likely the least important and least controlled of the lot.
Majic

Postby Xanth » Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:03 am

Majic wrote:As far as most people I feel they lead very superficial lives at a basic level and I dont want in my life at all. I think a lot of dreamers are at that level in their early lucid experiences and like life they might not get past the superficial pleasures of using awareness in dreaming for basic fantasy filling .

Not only that, but the superficial people tend to relate their experiences back to their superficial level... in effect, never taking what they experience in any meaningful, deeper way beyond "this is what I experienced, tell me what it means".

It's not until one gains a lot of direct experience *AND* grows a bit as a spiritual being that the process of beginning to move beyond the superficial begins. That's the point, I think we can agree, when things become much more interesting. hehe
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby CFTraveler » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:51 pm

My perspective is 'over here.'
Only half kidding.
CFTraveler

Return to Projection Discussions & Questions