What Method/Technique Are You Using To Project?

If you have a particular Projection Method & Technique that you enjoy, please post it here.

Postby Xanth » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:51 am

So, I'm kind of curious...
What method or technique are you currently using (mostly) in order to Project?
Xanth
Site Admin

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: What Method/Technique Are You Using To Project?

Postby Szaxx » Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:01 pm

A bright lamp. Magnifying lens and film.
Oh not that kind of projection.
:lol:
Generally phasing, the blueprint I made on the hard to access site with a few variations.
Szaxx

Postby Bedeekin » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:38 pm

I suppose 'SPhasing' is the best way to coin it. ;)
Bedeekin

Postby CFTraveler » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:43 pm

I do energy work at different times of the day, and when I want to project I get myself in trance and wait for some sort of projection symptom. Depending on what I get, I tailor my method. Sometimes I phase, sometimes I OBE the 'old fashioned' way, and sometimes I take a nap. ;)
CFTraveler

Location: Beware of one which tells you to put down a book and then later tells you to read another.

Postby mini stapler » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:59 pm

I've recently taken a some what contraversal & hardcore approach to the out of body experience, I'm going to write an Ebook on it, titled -

The Biweekly Near Death Experience; *safe, easy projection, quick results, anyone can do it! *May result in near death &/or death, no refunds, unless you die.

I kid you. :D

I actually practice phasing when I get into bed if I'm not really tired, I'm still not very successfuly at it. I've been nailing SP projections in the mornings though, & have noticed a massive increase in becoming aware mid-sleep. =]
Absolute looney tune.
mini stapler

Postby Majic » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:43 pm

Not 100% on the terminology but if WILD counts then that it, sometimes get up and walk away with an energy body and then go find a scene or just jump into the HI and do what I want from there
Majic

Postby astralzombie » Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:04 am

Lately, Ive been using a mantra again since reading MYBTOE. Sometimes I mix is up and use the Frank Kepple method were I just watch the dark and the not so dark imagery with my eyes closed. I also used Lions' technique of imagining that I am staring into a flame. All seem to work with varying degrees of time being the only difference.
astralzombie

Postby Martin » Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:48 am

The Focused Breathing Technique, no success yet. :(
Martin

Postby ChopstickFox » Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:35 am

I haven't had luck consciously OBEing, but recently I haven't really purposely tried to project. Well, I have, but I haven't. Focused breathing just trying to hold onto my awareness as long as possible and get my body to fall asleep. Trying to make the feeling more familiar. And hey, if I happen to project, I wont complain. I would like to think that my focus is getting better. I find that I will miss the threshold, but regain awareness. A few times after losing awareness, regain it and find myself in a scenario. Then a violent thrust back into my body and wide awake. Oi!
ChopstickFox

Postby Martin » Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:54 pm

What techniques do you use Xanth?
Martin

Postby Xanth » Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:32 pm

At the moment? None really.
I haven't been focused too much on projection over the last several months.

I was trying Fred's Vigil Method a few times last week, but since then I've been waaaaay too tired to do anything like that. lol
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Martin » Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:48 pm

Where can I find the Fred's Vigil Method? You said it's posted on his website but I can't find the website.
Martin

Postby Xanth » Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:57 pm

Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Methiculous » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:43 pm

This is an old post. But what does it matter? There is no time on a forum like this..... words and ideas are timeless.

But this question does give a lot of insight into who you are and the kind of 'projector' you are.
I personally don't use any method whatsoever.
Sometimes I try a method I read about, but I just fall asleep......

But when it happens, it happens. And it was happening before I ever knew there was such a thing as a 'method'.

I met and interesting person in my lucid dream recently. I was trying to meet somebody in particular as part of an experiment to see if I can revisit the same dream character again in a different dream. However, it showed up as my uncle instead, and he gave me advice about lucid dreaming. (He doesn't lucid dream, but he was criticising me the way he does with my artwork in real life. Gentle criticism...) He said, (in words only a dream character can provide), that I was a 'dry dreamer'. He went on to say something else which I can't remember verbatim, but I got the gist of the idea. In more or less words he said, I lucid dream by accident and so I am always unprepared whenever I want to achieve a specific lucid dream goal or conduct one of my experiments. If I lucid dreamed at will, expecting it, I would have a lot more control and remember exactly what it was I wanted to do and control a lot of that extra 'mind-clutter' that tends to distract me in my dreams.

It's time to start lucid dreaming at will, not at random.
A 'dry dreamer' can only do so much..... then what?... I get wet?!?!?
I close my eyes and see what I can see, whatever it may be.
It could be the sea, or I could see a bee.
Don't you see? It doesn't matter to me. Just let it be!
(written by a great poet after a dream... ME!)
Methiculous

Postby Majic » Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:13 pm

Its great the way the insights arrive and it seems that the ability to lucid dream can be worked on and the space will fill with what is required to fulfill a goal that you have in mind. Back to square one and that is the data source for the dreams, they can be so abstract that for me there are two options and this is external data sources at times of a part of my mind that I can access but dont have a full time connection to. Might be best that I dont as It could be that I could not function during the day
Majic

Postby Phantom » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:26 pm

Spent the past year in very intestive spiritual work pretty much in seclusion. I did find out a couple things that might be helpful I was working with a guide who lived about 500 years ago who was a psychic and alchemist. First, the expectations. I found that my expectations were following what other people had experienced. My actual experience was unique. For one thing I'm not visually very psychic tending more to clairaudience. I will be working on that this year. Second the trancework takes a lot more work than I expcected. It took me nearly 6 months of practice for several hours a day before I was able to get a basic trance going. Several issues had to be addressed by my guide before I was even able to do anything at all. So the amount of work it can take is quite a bit more if you don't have a natural knack for it. I learned by having a guided trance by the spirit who was helping me. Separating from the body is a misnomer I think I agree with Campbell on this. We're never really in our body so how can we leave. It sounds mystical but it becomes important when trying to do this sort of thing. Because the spiritual part of me understands the idea of separating from something I'm not in to begin with causes a conflict and nothing happens

In addition, the thought of separation is to much in the conscious mind. The conscious mind has to be silenced. I do this by feel, not by thinking. The moment I go into thinking mode everything derails. I don't so much use a technique now as just letting go and totally focusing my mind on going deep within. This draws my attention away from my physical body and it does so in varying degrees. Sometimes I feel totally unaware of the body. Other's I can feel things and hear things but cannot see anything. I learned to accept the way that is easiest for me to experience the spirit instead of judging myself by what others experience.
The fasting I only fasted for the initiation. If I have a heavy meal or a meal that causes gas something that brings my focus back to the physical it interferrs but otherwise I don't notice any difference. Position I work sitting, laying down, in a recliner. I practice usually in the morning and midafternoon. Sometimes I do an evening practice but I find I doze then more and have to work in a sitting position. I find if I'm rested and not sleepy I work better. I don't have much success waking up at night and working. I work half hour to an hour on average. The longest was the initiation and I was in trance for nearly 36 hours. No food or water during that time. Normally I wouldn't go without water but the intensity of that experience was such that I could not tolerate any intake. It took a coupledays before I could take more than sips.
Phantom

Postby Lionheart » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:33 pm

Phantom. I have to say, I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your posts here. I have a technique that I think you might find helpful for gaining a great NP focus.

From a couple of years of practicing it, I can just close my eyes and see things already there. If I do see a scene or object already there, I keep a passive focus on it and ALLOW the scene to morph into what it wishes to.

But my technique gets a good tactile NP focus going as well.

Here's the link: http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welco ... 583.0.html
Lionheart

Return to Projection Methods & Techniques