What is Visualization

If you have a particular Projection Method & Technique that you enjoy, please post it here.

What is Visualization

Postby Xanth » Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:13 pm

The following link is probably the best explanation of Visualization that I've ever read. Robert Bruce and I don't agree on a lot of things, but this one we're in sync on. lol

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/conten ... ualization
Xanth
Site Admin

What is Visualization

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: What is Visualization

Postby Majic » Wed May 01, 2013 12:32 am

Will read the PDF it looks like its will be ok

Agree with the sentiment, visualization is the wrong term at it is the outcome not the technique and so very misleading and the way Robert discribes is good and takes nothing away from what is trying to be achieved.
Majic

Postby astralzombie » Sat May 04, 2013 1:58 pm

That was a really good article.

I use terms like imagine and perceive often but when trying to describe visualization, I realize that I am part of the problem because I use terms like "I see or am seeing". But in fairness, I do actually see the scenario play out with detail and color. However, I do not know if this was always the case. I can visualize it equally well with eyes opened or closed but it leads to nothing when I keep my eyes open. Actually, it's not equally well because I can't visualize sound or feel with my eyes open.

If you clearly understand the differences that he applies when he says visualize and seeing something in the minds eye, this should be the only reading someone needs on this matter.
astralzombie

Postby Xanth » Sat May 04, 2013 4:21 pm

astralzombie wrote:If you clearly understand the differences that he applies when he says visualize and seeing something in the minds eye, this should be the only reading someone needs on this matter.

Agreed, 100%.
Xanth
Site Admin

Return to Projection Methods & Techniques