what could this be?astral projection? phasing?+great tips

Any questions you have regarding any of the following experiences: Astral Projections, Out of Body Experiences, Real Time Zone Projections, Phasing, Projection, Lucid Dreaming, Sleep Paralysis, etc... ask them here.

Postby xxdutchiexx » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:34 pm

last night i think i might have ap or i did something thats close to ap.
i was laying down,i put myself into chill mode and decided not to try to ap,i was just gonna observe myself and let what ever happens, happen.
after about 10 mins, a image just poped into my mind,it was a hallway with a door half opend at the end of this hallway.
this was not the same as if i was phasing with rundown, its hard to exsplain but it just seemed more solid and intense and clear.
i seen every detail around me, in great clarity, i didnt have a body, i was just kinda "there"
then i thought " oh,♥♥♥♥ i think im doing it!" and at that moment i lost focus and became aware of myself laying in bed
i did not exsperince any vibrations or sounds or any sensation of leaving my body.
if this wasnt ap then it was something that is still very interesting and i belive im going to exsplore this a little more.

since childhood, when i lay down for bed, alot of the time i would feel as if i was spinning, i learned if i focused on that sensation and imagine the feeling sensation getting faster, then i would indeed spin faster.
i took this same method and applied it to differnt objectives. I can make myself feel as if my arm or hand was moving, or my legs and feet or any other part of my body.
i can make myself sweat just by imagining myself feeling hot.
is any of this related to astral projection at all?can i use this method to astral project?

anyhow here is how i lucid dream, hope this helps some of you :)

i lay down for bed as i would normaly, i then begin to fantasize about what ever i feel like imagining.( what you fantasize about does not matter)
i usually just create a interesting story and just watch it play out in my mind, i imagine everything i possibly can, my enviorment, sounds, emotions, touch, smells,my thoughts and the thoughts of others that are in my story.you have to make this visualsation as real and belivable as possible, dont skip parts of anything, you have to let the entire story unfold, every thing you visualize has to lead somewhere, it all has to connect to eachother.
after about 5-10 mins you will get really deep into the visualzation, you will be completly unaware of your physical body and you will even forget the very fact that you are imagining this story.
everything will start to run itself, you will no longer have to put any effort into visualizing your enviorment, everything will just simply " be there "
from this point you should stop and take a look around, examine the fine details of everything around you, admire the world you created, you will now be free to go explore this world you made.
( if you start freaking out or start thinking about your body or anything thats going on in your life, then you will infact loose focus and start waking up)
xxdutchiexx

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: what could this be?astral projection? phasing?+great tip

Postby Xanth » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:34 pm

xxdutchiexx wrote:last night i think i might have ap or i did something thats close to ap.
i was laying down,i put myself into chill mode and decided not to try to ap,i was just gonna observe myself and let what ever happens, happen.
after about 10 mins, a image just poped into my mind,it was a hallway with a door half opend at the end of this hallway.
this was not the same as if i was phasing with rundown, its hard to exsplain but it just seemed more solid and intense and clear.
i seen every detail around me, in great clarity, i didnt have a body, i was just kinda "there"
then i thought " oh,♥♥♥♥ i think im doing it!" and at that moment i lost focus and became aware of myself laying in bed
i did not exsperince any vibrations or sounds or any sensation of leaving my body.
if this wasnt ap then it was something that is still very interesting and i belive im going to exsplore this a little more.

Well... that pretty much sounds like a projection to me.
People get too hung up on things like vibrations and sensations of separation... none of that stuff is important, nor required.
In fact, when you fall asleep at night and "dream"... you're projecting. You're just not aware while doing it. That's all a dream is, an unaware projection.

since childhood, when i lay down for bed, alot of the time i would feel as if i was spinning, i learned if i focused on that sensation and imagine the feeling sensation getting faster, then i would indeed spin faster.
i took this same method and applied it to differnt objectives. I can make myself feel as if my arm or hand was moving, or my legs and feet or any other part of my body.
is any of this related to astral projection at all?can i use this method to astral project?

All of it is related to projections... in a lot more ways than you even want to begin to realize. :)

i lay down for bed as i would normaly, i then begin to fantasize about what ever i feel like imagining.( what you fantasize about does not matter)
i usually just create a interesting story and just watch it play out in my mind, i imagine everything i possibly can, my enviorment, sounds, emotions, touch, smells,my thoughts and the thoughts of others that are in my story.you have to make this visualsation as real and belivable as possible, dont skip parts of anything, you have to let the entire story unfold, every thing you visualize has to lead somewhere, it all has to connect to eachother.
after about 5-10 mins you will get really deep into the visualzation, you will be completly unaware of your physical body and you will even forget the very fact that you are imagining this story.
everything will start to run itself, you will no longer have to put any effort into visualizing your enviorment, everything will just simply " be there "
from this point you should stop and take a look around, examine the fine details of everything around you, admire the world you created, you will now be free to go explore this world you made.
( if you start freaking out or start thinking about your body or anything thats going on in your life, then you will infact loose focus and start waking up)

We call that a "Mental Rundown".
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/2010/ ... -rundowns/
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/2010/ ... er-detail/

Those articles might give you an added perspective to the mental rundown. :)
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby xxdutchiexx » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:57 pm

Xanth wrote:
xxdutchiexx wrote:last night i think i might have ap or i did something thats close to ap.

Well... that pretty much sounds like a projection to me.
People get too hung up on things like vibrations and sensations of separation... none of that stuff is important, nor required.
In fact, when you fall asleep at night and "dream"... you're projecting. You're just not aware while doing it. That's all a dream is, an unaware projection.

All of it is related to projections... in a lot more ways than you even want to begin to realize. :)

We call that a "Mental Rundown".
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/2010/ ... -rundowns/
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/2010/ ... er-detail/

Those articles might give you an added perspective to the mental rundown. :)

thats great to hear!
i was starting to think ap was bs lol
xxdutchiexx

Postby Xanth » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:02 am

xxdutchiexx wrote:thats great to hear!
i was starting to think ap was bs lol

The rabbit hole goes so much deeper than that, my friend. :)
So much so, you haven't even begun to scratch the surface. hehe
Xanth
Site Admin

Return to Projection Discussions & Questions