Well hello there!!

Please take a quick minute to introduce yourself and tell us a little about who you are and what brought you here.

Well hello there!!

Postby Bedeekin » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:02 pm

Hello everyone... my name is Bedeekin and I want to learn how to have Astral travel in the Astral realms.

I've been trying for a day now and I think I'm doing something wrong. What am I doing wrong? I've tried magic but its not working!

p.s.

Can I be astrally possessed and is there a silver chord and if so what is it made of if it's not made of silver?

HELP MEEEEEE!

:D

Hello peeps of new and of the Pulse.

Why haven't you thought of creating a forum before Xanth? Nice, new and all shiny and stuff.

Well for those who don't know me I am actually called Ben, and I've been a member of a few sites for years now. I mainly frequent Astral Pulse. I've been projecting for 29 years and still learning. I live in the UK in a little village called Bray. I spend most of my time on forums and in front of my WACOM CINTIQ as a concept/digital artist for the movie industry.. so although I physically reside in Bray, UK.... 'I' am very rarely actually there. ;)

Hope to meet new people and characters on here and to teach and learn.
Last edited by Bedeekin on Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bedeekin

Well hello there!!

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: Well hello there!!

Postby Jack Reacher » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:48 pm

I honestly wouldn't worry about being astrally possesed (because that is probably the only way you could come close to experiencing anything to do with being posessed)
A particle physicist is a collection of atoms that have gotten together to observe themselves.
Jack Reacher

Postby Xanth » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:00 pm

Hey Bedeekin! Thanks for joining. :)

I did try a forum at one point a couple years ago, but it was a really crappy free-ad-supported board.
It was hard to run and hard to post on... so I ditched it. After that bad experience, I wanted to wait until I had my own webhost to try again, because I wanted good forum software. So here we are now! :)

Oh and you have a Cintiq! My fiance has been dying to get one of those. hehe
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Bedeekin » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:12 pm

Jack Reacher wrote:I honestly wouldn't worry about being astrally possesed (because that is probably the only way you could come close to experiencing anything to do with being posessed)

You know.. I wrote that and wondered if anyone would take me seriously... it totally escaped my mind that Xanth wouldn't necessarily be the first to respond. :roll: My bad.

I was joking... it's basically what Xanth and I have been reading from a lot of newbies for the last 10 years.

Well it gives you a good idea of my general approach. Although, I am serious 50% of the time. :)

Thanks for your answer anyway... and I agree... SP is the origin of the Incubus and Succubus. I actually got hold of an old dictionary recently.. it was left to my girlfriend by her grandparents. It's called the "universal english dictionary by henry cecil wyld" published in 1957. As soon as she blew the dust off I instantly looked for 'Sleep Paralysis'. it wasn't there so instead I looked up 'nightmare'... here's what it says...

"1. (archaic) A demon, Incubus, supposed to haunt sleepers with a sense of oppression and suffocation. 2. A very bad, frightening dream; sometimes accompanied by a sense of weight on the chest and stomach, inability to move &c. ; supposed to be due to indigestion."

:lol:

Indigestion. It's amazing what they didn't know back in the 50s let alone during medieval times.

Hey Xanth... I had to join. It looks and feels lovely mate.

The Cintiq is my livelihood so I can but only say they are amazing. Probably about $2,500... damn expensive.
Bedeekin

Postby ChopstickFox » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:31 pm

Hello friend!

Ha! More places I can pester you! :twisted:
ChopstickFox

Postby Bedeekin » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:05 pm

Haha.. pester away... it's just one more place I can ignore you! :D

Joke.. obviously.
Bedeekin

Postby astralzombie » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:50 pm

Hi Beedeekin. There are some excellent links on SP if you want to learn a little more about it. SP is an acronym for sleep paralysis. :lol:

Have you tried the rope method for getting your astral body out of your physical body? :D
astralzombie

Postby ChopstickFox » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:55 pm

Well played... *slow clap*
ChopstickFox

Postby Bedeekin » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:46 am

astralzombie wrote:Hi Beedeekin. There are some excellent links on SP if you want to learn a little more about it. SP is an acronym for sleep paralysis. :lol:

Have you tried the rope method for getting your astral body out of your physical body? :D

Where??? :lol:

Actually.. I laugh but I began the answer to your post with "thanks mate... but I probably wrote one of the links.... " then I went to the toilet before I posted it and thought... hang on... astralzombie... Then rescanned your post and saw the emoticons. Thank goodness for emoticons. :D

Actually.. I don't use the rope method anymore now you mention it.
Bedeekin

Postby pHI » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:16 pm

I see where you witty-ness comes from now ! You need it in the movie industry I'd assume :p

and as a concept/digital artist is that somewhat like a graphic designer ? are you able to design graphics because I'm in need of one !

Welcome back my friend :)
Don't let yourself fool you, you are something great !
pHI

Postby Bedeekin » Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:58 am

Yeah... and coming from Middlesbrough in the UK... requires a certain view on life.

Thanks pHI. :)

What sort of graphics do you require?
Bedeekin

Postby pHI » Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:51 pm

Ahh, i see .

A name logo that says Tyler Cayne. Something unique
Don't let yourself fool you, you are something great !
pHI

Postby Bedeekin » Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:11 pm

Sure... do you want to be more specific or are you saying... just do something cool? :)
Bedeekin

Postby Sserg » Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:17 pm

Bedeekin wrote:Hello everyone... my name is Bedeekin and I want to learn how to have Astral travel in the Astral realms.

I've been trying for a day now and I think I'm doing something wrong. What am I doing wrong? I've tried magic but its not working!

p.s.

Can I be astrally possessed and is there a silver chord and if so what is it made of if it's not made of silver?

HELP MEEEEEE!

:D

My friend's girlfriend's uncle used to astral project into lower dimensions and his silver cord broke. He fell immediately into a coma. They had to bring a very old witch to remake the connection between his soul and his body. It was very dangerous, but he made it. We believe he should have said that mantra The Holy Internet teaches in order to have arrived back safely. :D
Sserg

Postby Xanth » Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:33 pm

Sserg wrote:My friend's girlfriend's uncle used to astral project into lower dimensions and his silver cord broke. He fell immediately into a coma. They had to bring a very old witch to remake the connection between his soul and his body. It was very dangerous, but he made it. We believe he should have said that mantra The Holy Internet teaches in order to have arrived back safely. :D

ROFL

Nice one Sserg. :)
Welcome to the party.
Xanth
Site Admin

Return to Introduce Yourself