OBE

Did you have an experience and wish to share and/or discuss it? Post it here!

OBE

Postby KyeneS_777 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:47 am

Last edited by KyeneS_777 on Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KyeneS_777

OBE

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: Weird OBE story.

Postby Szaxx » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:21 pm

I met up with a couple of guards a long time ago. They were guarding what looked like a secret garden and they only allowed those chosen to enter. I tried a few times to evade them which ended up me being lifted, floated infront of them and asked questions. I couldn't move, I explained why I wanted to enter and they realised I was a traveller. I tried to read them and was blocked from doing this. They allowed me some info which came over as their existence was beyond Earth time and they were known as jin. They guarded a place called Mecca and it was not my time or place to be.

Several years later I came across the two names again and was awestuck as I realised a belief system I knew nothing of, was being upheld by thoughts and it actually created a location that was thriving with love.
I was around 13 years old when I had the experience. The Djinn was discovered in the video age years later. No internet back then, pocket calculators were starting to gain sales. Lol
If your pure of mind there's no problem. If you try to deceive then you'll find out for yourself.
The feel was the Djinn have a bad name and my experience shows they may not be so bad. Remember it's my experience, other travellers may be saying something else.
If you've no reason for their presence you could ask or send them away.
It's what you believe will happen that'll manifest.
Szaxx

Return to Projection Experiences