Tom Campbell on Frank Kepple!

Any questions you have regarding any of the following experiences: Astral Projections, Out of Body Experiences, Real Time Zone Projections, Phasing, Projection, Lucid Dreaming, Sleep Paralysis, etc... ask them here.

Postby Xanth » Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:32 am

I had found this post on Tom's MBT forum a long time ago and wanted to get some opinions from you guys on it. :)
The post is from Tom regarding the Astral Pulse’s own Frank Kepple.

It would seem that Tom was made aware of the Frank Kepple Phasing Resource on the Astral Pulse thanks to one of the members of his own forum and he had this to say about Frank: http://www.my-big-toe.com/forums/viewto ... f=5&t=2589

JoshM: Granted, your books goes into greater detail but it appears to me that the maps that are given by both of you might be overlapping.

Tom: I did read over Frank’s posts — interesting that he cut up consciousness-space into four areas after declaring that there was no separation within consciousness. Everything he said was driven by genuine experience — Frank is a good explorer. Of course there is overlap — we (and everyone else) are exploring the same larger reality — there should be major overlap. The difference is the extent of our experience, the context or structure we place that experience within, and how we communicate that structure to others. Each of these reflect the uniqueness of the explorer — his beliefs and interpretations.

JoshM: I am wondering if his description of what he calls “Focus 4″ related to what you are talking about when you talk of the need to go beyond OBEs and go “out of your mind”.

Tom: Yes, it is — that is one description of it. I find his Focus 3 and 4 to be defined rather narrowly. The superset of the larger reality is bigger yet.

JoshM: A description I once read of this place he labeled “Focus 4″ was that it felt like you were losing your mind.

Tom: That feeling is only temporary — until one gets oriented and accustomed to that mode of awareness and existence — then it becomes much like any other reality frame — only different.

JoshM: Am I way off base and making a connection where none exists?

Tom: No, you are on target. One reality, many views and perspectives, each necessarily limited and structured by the mind of the beholder.

Tom C

So it would seem that Tom is very respectful of Franks experiences and even goes as far as to call him a “good explorer”. The rest of the thread is equally interesting.
Xanth
Site Admin

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: Tom Campbell on Frank Kepple!

Postby Szaxx » Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:51 pm

I can't say I disagree with either of their comments. Having listened to Franks' posts and a fair few videos of Toms, they have a good knowledge of a vast amount of experiences and hold true to mine. A few more of those rare experiences in Franks F3 or 4 where you are one with all, formless and bathed in light would be very interesting to know of.
There's not that many experiences from all that get out to this 'high frequency state'.
Im sure Tom addresses this in more detail in one of his vids.
That would be very interesting to watch/listen to.
Szaxx

Return to Projection Discussions & Questions