Things that go Bump in the Day.

If you would like to keep a journal, simply start a new thread and keep it updated! Handy for dream journals or any other kind of non-physical journal you wish to keep and share.

Postby Szaxx » Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:43 pm

Most may be encoded as mnemonic scribble.
Some will be clear and very readable.
The world is complicated enough, understanding its ways moreso.
T grt sdnss stl hre.
Water is paramount for 2 nights previously all retrieved 90% nasty. A thinker.
Both displaced from phasing, very hypg noisy. Speed and light forming tunnel total control. Partial persona partial memory objective very clear.
Szaxx

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: Things that go Bump in the Day.

Postby ChopstickFox » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:34 pm

Everything alright Szaxx?
ChopstickFox

Postby Szaxx » Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:06 am

Hey thanks for the concern.
Im fine.
Im making notes for the first time ever. It seemed almost pointlesss at first glance but the reasoning has shown the opposite.
It's in a fast read form and Im not expecting it to be easily understood. The crazy experiences I will write in clearly.
Last night three separate experiences occured.
The first was a word while physical. O-regon or O- something it was important for the future but it was drowned out by the next.
This was.a basic retrieval where two were unable to get out of their dilemma. Pretty basic and boring but successfully done. I can't remember the details yet either. The third washed em out.
This was very interesting. I don't know where to classify this experience.

I found myself in a familiar location. My old school grounds, they had been kept well and I had to enter the building. At this point I was around my present age complete with a body. As I entered the door opened automatically and a group of lads were doing their thing. They saw me and immediately went quiet. I pointed at the clock and said " It's your time at present, as you were".
Their tidy appearance was somehow expected but they aged from 13 to 30.
I walked towards the staff room where I wanted a coffee. Inside the room was far bigger than it could have physically been and I thought 'Quaint architecture'.
In the far corner of this busy office looking room I found some drink dispensers.
Normally these I'd leave but I wanted a coffee.
Strangely a mental message appeard from nowhere, " Drink the water", it was firm and resolute and I know this form of direct communication is a MUST DO. It helps the physical me so Ill have weak coffee and then water (yuk).
Anyway I drank the water and it was so sweet. It tasted as good as it is for you, an eye opener.
Time for class came and the twist here threw me.
The staff room changed into the classroom and I saw the group of lads earlier all present. Seven in number all quiet watching me. An imprint came to me and I knew then my purpose.
I was an art teacher and had to show the group that the female form is to be admired and respected.
A mindsearch ensued and as the model came into the room I had the lads' thoughts. My instncts were to clean up some thoughts being made but I waited.
The model was complaining of the cold and didn't want to show herself in her bikini so asked if the lads could do her best asset. I agreed and she exposed her legs slightly crossed while standing against a stone wall prop.
She was beautiful and the thoughts of appreciation were accepted bar one lad who's imagination was rampant. I called him mentally and exposed his thoughts to the rest of the class. The effect was immediate. After a search through his past I found that his disrespect could be corrected by peer pressure. He was given the thoughts of each classmate one by one and this struck a home run.
They then started to draw the model.
It faded at this point and I returned to the physical.
It was an honour to be a teacher of ethics in an astral school (labelled for clarity).
Its a first and it feels good too.
Szaxx

Postby ChopstickFox » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:44 am

That's great! Szaxx, I love your writing style. Sometimes you're a little hard to follow, but it's awesome how you write things. Maybe I'm just speaking because my tongue's a bit loose from the wine I drank, but regardless. ;) Keep those potential astral sex addicts in line. haha, just kidding. I'm just being silly...
ChopstickFox

Postby Szaxx » Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:22 am

Oregon verified + olypi-c/ia unsre.
Cnctn ? Not yet... Lrning cntr? Advncd ++.
Fault/ty?
Mxco Ind wtr? Large scale.
NP verified.

Only notes guys. Its a jigsaw with lots of missing pieces at present.
Szaxx

Postby Szaxx » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:34 am

Deep phase experimentation.

You can take full control of those sounds heard, the screams, music background noises like the roar of jet engines. It takes some manipulation and its effect takes quite a few seconds to manifest. This I find interesting. Its instant within a LD, this isn't by far.
Its easier to generate a scene to enter than manipulation of these sounds. You are at the point of losing full physical awareness but drift in and out of it. The delay may be something to do with transition between the states as once you've moved away from physical awareness these sounds naturally stop. They give way to the scene and its sources of apparent sound. You'd enter the NP at this point normally.
I was experimenting with a method of waking from a lucid dream to see what control I had and if it was as efficient as 40+ years ago when I had those nasty dreams of the badlands. It obviously worked and being proficient by comparison, the difference is far in excess.
I generated a scene of a room that I've never been in and was lying on a thick carpet. Daylight with some sunshine coming into the room. The room was empty too.
This creation made with physical awareness too and manipulating the background sounds. I made the normal sounds for the room as a summers morning, birds etc. While this was starting to synchronize the previous shouts created earlier came over the rooms ambient sounds and basically wiped them out. What I created as a sound deep in phase took priority over the natural sounds for the room. The room faded and I was back in the deep phase state.
This could be where a beginners expectation could fail them. The results are to go with the flow and simply join the scene when its synchronized fully. Any thoughts actually manifest while still physically aware and this has to be taught or many will stop short of the exit door.
It's played me a few times with that bemused idea that maybe its a dry time at present.

Any questions welcome.
Szaxx

Postby Szaxx » Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:45 pm

Last nights was quick. A feedback type of thing.
I was phasing, messing around creating sounds and then waiting for them to manifest. Still physically aware but only just. It was exactly the same action as watching lightening then waiting for the thunder. This is another one of those things that helped me learn to do concious exits on demand years back.
A thought came about and removed the physical completely. After what seemed like hours in the void, enjoying the tranquility, I remembered that same thought. 'I wonder out of all that I've seen and done to my advantage when assisting others non physical, how many minor misdemeanors I've not put straight in order to gain trust to achieve the goal'. This applies to retrievals and tests more than anything else.
Then followed a guided tour of sorts.
I was floating along a countryside path in the middle of summer. I had a body and standard vision. Besides me was an entity of greatness. (I can only put it this way as he was supreme in the knowledge and goings on in my non physical travels.)
We floated a couple of feet above ground and went over gates. I recall thinking why not go through them and instantly felt humour from him. We went through the rest. After the fields started to become lined with trees, the birds singing their heads off, and my thoughts of the absolute purity and beauty of this place, we came upon a wooded area. He slowed us down and said we should walk now. Opening the large wooden gate I saw groups of people in two's or three's mostly. Wondered what was going on here. I almost searched the minds of all present but the entity said no, just go with me on this. Amazed how my thoughts were known before they manifested. I respected him.
I recognised everyone, group by group and realised what was happening.
As thoughts manifest, my earlier thought became action in such a pleasant way.
Each group reminded me of what I ignored even though what they were involved with in previous adventures wasn't my cup of tea. Their individual 'scenes of previous action' I recalled instantly and they commented on my annoyance at their doings but chose to utilise their services to achieve my set goal. This went on for quite some time. I'd guess from late morning till the sky started to get quite dark. A campfire was blazing and the embers glowing with their sparks of dancing light flowing upwards in a river of frenzied fury took my attention. Thanks were returned both ways and I knew time was up. I watched the dancing sparks and floated upwards becoming one with them.
The blackness came and went and I woke up feeling great.
I wanted an experience like this while wide awake physically but never asked in the void as more pressing actions were given. I had all relevant physical memories and total memory from my non physical self. I thought about flying around too and will on a future outing. I know it will occur but how and when remains to be seen.
A very pleasant experience and feedback from the non physical adventures presented this way is what makes helping those distressed so worthwhile.
I've left out the details of each case as the return to physical prevents the memory from being stored. It would take over a thousand pages too.
If any strong recalls come back I'll post them but don't hold your breath. Far too much to remember.
Overall it was like a good holiday from helping others and I really enjoyed it.
Szaxx

Postby Szaxx » Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:41 am

Rats Rats and more rats.
I found myself becoming somewhat aware but not enough to do anything drastic. No hint of physical existance, just this reality.
I was in an old garden entering the dilapidated house. It was somewhere from my past within this experience. The walls, yellow with flaking paint, where the plaster was still connected, was like the rest of the room, in a really bad shape. A kitchen of times gone by. You could still feel the playfulness of young children, I wasn't sure if they were my own or a borrowed memory from the walls themselves. It was sunny and warm outside at the start and this happiness filled the room too. An old round table sat near the inside door, it was still quite clean and the white hadn't faded either. I had this table 24 years ago. The chairs were makeshift from whatever was lying around. 3 guys walked in the room from outside talking amongst themselves. I knew them as friends, good friends but not from my physical past. We sat around the table drinking some liquid from the cans one of my friends brought. It wasn't alcoholic, but hinted at tizer and coke. We talked for quite some time and I can't remember a single word, really strange. There was a point in time when one of the guys mentioned something about it starting to get darker. The feelings he projected I felt strongly, a fear he shared with the rest. I wondered what the mood change was about and looked around the room again.
Very little dirt on the floor. It's been cleaned as if cared for. The plaster in one corner had recently dropped and was still there. In the corner I noticed the basement was visible too. It was clean too. Looking further at the floor there was a broken drain, the sort of thing found in wet rooms. A plastic bucket had been lodged so you couldn't fall into the hole. A white bucket that looked like an old 20litre paint tub, this too was clean. More holes were noticed where the floor and the walls met. Again in all of these the basement was clearly visible. I couldn't see much but what was looked at was still tidy.
Where the bucket was the pipes from the broken drain could be seen. These were made of brown pot. Normally larger in size and buried in the ground it's this pipework that takes the waste to the sewers. The pipes were exposed but still functioned without leaks.
The sunlight dissapeared from the window and the room became darker, it also lost its happy feel and the cold started to apply its annoying grip.
The guys were looking at me and I remember the communications from this point on.
I nodded and one asked if we should move upstairs where its better. I felt distress and looked into this further. He was scared of something and knew that I had no knowledge of the nighly activities that occur.
The inside door closed and two of the guys dissapered upstairs. I stayed wondering what happens. Its now much darker and the rooms light was switched on. The guy stood up and listened to a noise that started to get louder. Bemused by this I asked what the problem was. The reply never came from him, the source of the noise became apparent as rats started to appear from every hole that leads to the basement. It happens every night, I was told, and they scamper around in here then go before sunlight.
I decided to step on one trapped under the bucket but stopped before any pressure was applied. I tried to understand why this occurs and attempted to communicate with the rats. This was partially successful in that they were alive and kept being destroyed by another lifeform. All they want to do is coexist. For centuries this happened naturally and now everything to destroy what once was is being implemented. They didn't know why. I tried to send thoughts but couldn't put the feelings we have of rats into perspective. They had no hate for us humans and this created a dilemma.
The other guy had picked up a piece of timber and was about to play rat tennis until I stopped him. I told him they are not attacking us so don't start a war we can't win. There's too bloody many of em and they can bite through steel.
He dropped the timber sharply and thought it out. He smiled and looked upwards like a naughty boy. I was amused by his action, it was so unexpected.
There was hundreds of rats everywhere, running around and not bothering us apart from the noise.
Suddenly they all dissapeared as fast as they came. Everything went back as it was and we opened the door to walk through.
I lost conciousness here and woke up.

It must be symbolic.
Everything was crystal clear and a quick interpretation shows an internal concious direction to look in.

From Dreammoods,

Kitchen
To see a kitchen in your dream signifies your need for warmth, spiritual nourishment and healing. It may also be symbolic of the nurturing mother or the way that you are for your loved ones. Alternatively the kitchen represents a transformation. Something new or life altering is about to occur. The dream could also be telling you that if "you can't stand the heat, then you need to get out of the kitchen". You need to abort your plans.

Yellow
The color yellow has both positive and negative connotations. If the dream is a pleasant one, then the color yellow is symbolic of intellect, energy, agility, happiness, harmony, and wisdom. On the other hand, if the dream is an unpleasant one, then the color represents deceit, disgrace, betrayal, cowardice and sickness. You have a fear or an inability to make a decision or to take action. Your desire to please others is at the risk of sacrificing your own needs and happiness. As a result, you are experiencing many setbacks.

To dream of a yellow room suggests that you need to use your mind. You are feeling mentally stimulated.

Basement
To dream that you are in a basement symbolizes your subconscious mind and intuition. The appearance of the basement is an indication of your subconscious state of mind and level of satisfaction.�It represents primal urges, animalistic desires and basic needs. The dream may also be metaphor for "abasement" or being "debased". Are you feeling humbled or unworthy?

To dream that the basement is in disarray and messy signifies some confusion in which you need to sort out. These are things that you have "stored" away or put aside in your mind because you do not know what to do with it or you do not have the time to deal with it. It may also represent your perceived faults and shortcomings.

Rats
To see a rat in your dream signifies feelings of doubts, greed, guilt, unworthiness and envy. You are keeping something to yourself that is eating you up inside.�Or you have done something that you are not proud of. Alternatively, a rat denotes repulsion, decay, dirtiness, and even death. The dream may also be a pun on someone who is a rat. Are you feeling betrayed?

In particular, to see a black rat represents deceit and covert activities.�If you see a white rat in your dream, then it means that you will receive help from an unexpected source.

To dream that a rat is biting your feet is analogous to the rat race that you are experiencing in your waking life.�

House
To see a house in your dream represents your own soul and self. Specific rooms in the house indicate a specific aspect of your psyche. In general, the attic represents your intellect, the basement represents the subconscious, etc. If the house is empty, then it indicates feelings of insecurity.If the house is shifting, then it suggests that you are going through some personal changes and changing your belief system. To dream that a house has no walls represents a lack of privacy. You feel that everyone is looking over your shoulder or up in your business. If you live with others in your walking life, but dream that you are living alone suggests that you need to take new steps toward independence. You need to accept responsibilities and be more self-reliant. If you are locked out of the house, then it represents rejection and insecurity. You feel you are being left behind.

To see an abandoned house in your dream implies that you have left behind your past. You are ready to move forward toward the future. To see an old, run-down house in your dream represents your old beliefs, attitudes and how you used to think or feel. A situation in your current life may be bringing about those same old attitudes and feelings. Alternatively, the old house may symbolize your need to update you mode of thinking. If you see messy and/or dilapidated houses in your dream, then it implies that an aspect of your own life is in chaos. You may be suffering from some emotional or psychological clutter. You need to release these feelings in order to regain control. To dream that your house is damaged indicates your waking concerns about the condition of your house. To dream that you are cleaning your house signifies your need to clear out your thoughts and get rid of old ways. You are seeking self-improvement. To see a new house in your dream indicates that you are entering into a new phase or new area in your life. You are becoming more emotionally mature.

To dream that your house is broken into suggests that you are feeling violated. It may refer to a particular relationship or current situation in your life. Alternatively, it indicates that some subconscious material is attempting to make itself known. There are some aspects of yourself that you have denied. To dream that a house has disappeared indicates that you are not feeling grounded. You feel uprooted by a particular circumstance or relationship in your life. To dream that you are inside a stranger's house indicates that there is something that you have yet to discover about yourself. It may mean that there are repressed memories, fears or emotions that you are not confronting.

To dream that water is rising up in your house suggests that you are becoming overwhelmed by your emotions. To see houses under water implies that you are very comfortable with your own emotions. Alternatively, the dream may be a reflection of your housing situation. Perhaps you are "underwater" in your mortgage.

Room
To dream that you are in a room represents a particular aspect of yourself or a specific relationship. Dreams about various rooms often relate to hidden areas of the conscious mind and different aspects of your personality. If the room is welcoming or comfortable, then it signifies opulence and satisfaction in life. If you see a dark or confined room, then it denotes that you feel trapped or repressed in a situation.

To dream that you find or discover a new room suggests that you are developing new strengths and taking on new roles. You may be growing emotionally. Consider what you find in the discovered room as it may indicate repressed memories, fears, or rejected emotions. Alternatively, such rooms are symbolic of neglected skills or rejected potential.

To dream that you are in an empty white room indicates a fresh start. It is like a blank canvas where you want to start life anew. Alternatively, the dream means that you are trying to isolate yourself. You do not want any outside influences.

To dream of a yellow room suggests that you need to use your mind. You are feeling stimulated mentally.

Interesting...
Szaxx

Re: Things will go Boom in the Day.

Postby Szaxx » Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:17 pm

Szaxx wrote:Oregon verified + olypi-c/ia unsre.
Cnctn ? Not yet... Lrning cntr? Advncd ++.
Fault/ty?
Mxco Ind wtr? Large scale.
NP verified.

Only notes guys. Its a jigsaw with lots of missing pieces at present.

I've been busy and a read of the news had a story that fits. I wasn't looking for something to attach, its the chemical process that hit the mark. I work on large industrial safety issues amongst other projects and this indusry is familiar.

From the mnemonics,
Oregon verified, I asked the question is this a related location? Yes was the answer and with it came olympia or olympic. I couldn't decipher the info fast enough. It came slowly and broken akin to a translator who's unfamiliar with syntax and semantics, (like reading some of my posts lol). Its a close interpretation and unless I spend hours researching I don't find the link. It may not be the name either, it could be a feeling of something when the word 'appears'. Cnctn being the connection not made.
Lrning cntr, this interesting one came as a learning centre, a very technical university type of place but not exactly that. Its a specific task that requires resolution as lessons need to be learned. It's extremely advanced. Im familiar with with technological research and development laboratories and this thought was very close to the info. Advanced ++ means it way above what I may have experienced in this field. R n D being top secret speaks for itself.
Something faulty is occuring and a fault causes the reason for this communication.
Mxco ind wtr large scale.
Mxco, I initially thought of Mexico, maybe I mis-interpreted the data but the co was a grouping feeling, ( thats probably why) the connection is with other groups of the same. Mx doesn't mean anything in particular, its main use is for the word mix. I realise this now. Mixed group of companies.
Ind wtr is industrial water, large scale means exactly that.
Within a couple more days I recieved more info. This suggested it will happen. Gnd shk is ground shake. This is usually something like an earthquake. It effects a large area. To get it several times in the physical too is quite rare. Maybe something else local is damaged. It could be an emotional tie to someone local. That happens regularly.
Not having enough details to piece this together left me wondering what it will be.
After catching up with the news I found a chemical plant in Texas making ammonium nitrate had exploded. I know this chemical. The process itself uses 'industrial water' in large tanks... Many times has the ground been skaken by this process going faulty. A tank-er of the stuff went pop in Oregon back in 59.
Lots of pieces in this jigsaw and I needed a couple of corners plus some more.
I will think of better questions to ask next time, perhaps more of a general nature to start. Either that or ask for a dream and hope no-one gets hurt. That part stings...

Feel free to comment.
Szaxx

Postby sunshaker » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:07 am

I like your shorthand/jigsaw puzzle idea, it allows growth without to many borders, sometimes we are to quick in trying to put our thoughts to ready "formed" words and sentences.
I know we exsist in many levels in many forms, but next time i am in your class, leave my mind alone when i am looking at a pretty girl :)
sunshaker

Postby Szaxx » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:50 am

If I simply read your mind, then there's no problem.
If you had an imprint of each other class members' then you're a naughty boy. Lol.
I like the mnemonics, they're from the 1980's assembler code for Z80 and such antique processors. I guess you knew that.
My friend Johnie isn't broken with it, he's good on film though. A head above the rest you could say. :lol:
Szaxx

Postby astralzombie » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:13 pm

I heard a news report about that explosion in which the reporter mentioned all the words except for Olympia. Something like, " The company (she may have said plant and I'm just recalling it with the word "company" to make it fit, I know we can be guilty of that unintentionally) makes fertilizer that is a mix of ammonium nitrate and other...This is the worst industrial accident in the U.S since the BP explosion near Houston...Thankfully it rained since their was low water pressure...." She might not have mentioned that the ground shook but that's a no-brainer anyhow.

It was something really close to that. I just read these posts today and it gave me a since of awe. I know we can't be sure if this is really related to the explosion but it's not like we're stretching your info to force it, not like some of the Nostradamus quatrains.

This is why I'm grateful that I don't have any prophetic dreams or experiences. It is a horrible feeling of helplessness I'm sure. :(
astralzombie

Postby Szaxx » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:47 pm

What a thick idiot, its just clicked,the missing link. Its not olympia. It's Ammonia. No wonder I couldn't fit the damn word in. Who/ whatever sends this info has little knowledge of how the communications work. I've recieved deadly accurate info while driving my car on many occasions.
Makes me wonder too, is it an accent? That'd be a bummer, Id have to learn then which, like above, leads to errors. I was close like the previous post, I couldn't link it or any variant at that time.
The word company is indicating a group, means more than one. The chemical is made all over the world and many explosions have occurred. Now thinking on that one olympic fits. Worldwide...
There's got to have been a big one that shook the ground. This info is in a new format it's more direct as I'm still physically aware. At least Im not watching people being 'hurt' (massive understatement) .
Waco is a repeated thing too, again more research.
I found a news report ....

[YouTube] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBBO9iq ... ata_player [/YouTube]
Szaxx

Postby astralzombie » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:23 am

There's got to have been a big one that shook the ground.

You must not have heard then because this explosion registered as a minor earthquake on the richter (SP?) scale. Something like 2.8-3.1.

The blast wave was felt as far away as Dallas, about eighty miles to the North. The report that I was mentioning didn't say anything about the earth shaking but the info is all over.

If this wasn't in regards to a tragedy, I would say that this is pretty neat. As such, this really sucks. :(
astralzombie

Postby Szaxx » Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:03 am

I didn't know what it meant at the time. Richter scale, that hits the mark then.
There's still more on the ground shake though. It may be on the other side of the world. At present it's not finished...
Szaxx

Postby Szaxx » Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:17 am

Sent: Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:32 pm From: Szaxx
To

I've had a look and it's a big place. Lots of industry ect there. The name that came was xang... a bit mixed but it was possibly in Chinese. Some bigwig meeting over a decision that's put off at the moment. Don't worry, I'll note it and see if anymore comes of it. Thanks anyway.

Another ground shaking event today I believe, on the other side of the world.
The PM I sent was after a little research. On Tuesday the decision hadn't been made.
Corporate greed again, for the unfortunate many losses.
Szaxx

Postby astralzombie » Fri May 03, 2013 2:43 pm

I just read the dream you had about the yellow kitchen and what dreamoods said about it. It fits perfectly with a dream I had last night. I don't usually give the broad analyses of dreams much credit but I already knew what my dream represented and it was cowardice and shame and all those horrible feelings. Just like the website said. I may pay them a little more attention. :|
astralzombie

Postby Szaxx » Fri May 03, 2013 4:20 pm

These dreams can tell you things about yourself. The site is quite good, It's not perfect as you have to interpret the given findings. For a grounded person the site is excellent. For someone with certain 'issues' it'd be sarcastically ridiculed.
You have your interpretation sorted in your mind and this you know from the experience. It's something you need to work on. You alredy know this and have for some time.
Remember that the you in the NP can be totally different than in the physical. Your intent is paramount in dealing with issues that flounder you.
These NP experiences have pushed me way beyond my physical limits. I learn constantly and this really helps in life.
You instinctively know the difference so there's nothing to fear about pushing the boundaries outside your safe zone.
Im sure you understand the above. It will help your progress in removing the deep seated 'issues' hindering you
Szaxx

Postby Szaxx » Fri May 03, 2013 4:53 pm

And the number today is nine.
Recieved this today and being bemused by it did a quick search.
If you have a.day to read all from the link, it has some interesting points.
Still don't understand whats going on as this info is new to me. It was unmistakably clear.
http://rickzepeda.hubpages.com/hub/Number-9
Enjoy meditating from the read...
Szaxx

Postby Szaxx » Fri May 10, 2013 6:28 pm

Here's one from the notes of info. The dates may be missing but can be verified. I started work at 06:00 BST as usual.
Szaxx wrote:15>W to lnd rsng(verb) sun?
Air pssbl?
Lnd of fyr. Orng sky glo dst hlz,screaming 10%
Loc ukwn, fyr n pyn. Despised 1.
15 >E LND of fyr. Untld pyn 40%
No idea'?

15 go west to the land of where the sun rises first.
Aircraft, is the strongest physical link. It felt familiar to all the others
Land of fire. Azerbaijan or Tierra del Fuego? My first thoughts, it means something else I have no knowledge of.
Orange glow in the sky will likely be the colour thats most prominent. Paint or similar, its not the fire. Distant hills screaming is where the concerns are at the time of the message, screaming10% is a value of feel factor, Its relevant to me and anyone who can do this. The happy feel is not accepted by all miles away hence 10%.
Location unknown, I didn't understand the term given.
Fire and pain, that speaks for itself from the emotions of those bearing witness.
Despised 1 is someone didn't do their job and knows it.
15 goes east to the land of fire. Again the first info repeated but in an opposite direction. A rocking sensation of sorts. The 15 bears no witness at present.
Untold pain means Im free from their heartache. I didn't become one with their emotional state as has been common in the past.
The 40% is the actual probability of it occuring.

Szaxx wrote:Fyr frm the sky. More screaming, 100% emotional.
Com on gng dwn, chrs noise eot
Echo frm past wanted on this.
Phy 0930 pwrfl stuff. Transtn ?
Waterwrks..
Echo> same aftreffct.
Not all yet...

Flt from when my guitar gently weeps era.
Mech, apathy kills...
Gnd crw ^sending awareness to prevent l.o.l^ IE reqd...
Flt on gnd lvl.
Seen this b4..
Strs, cleanup,chkin, 4.3 not 8.8+ from past...

Fire from the sky and people screaming. 100%, It's going to happen and I can feel emotions too.
Theres a communication on going down with a distinctive bleep type noise in the background. E o t is the end of transmission. All dead usually.
I wanted this as an echo from the past. I hate the feel of death of others.
0930 is the time where it really got at me. I couldnt make the transition back to full physical awareness either. The tears were flowing and I'm glad I was working on my own at the time. The same aftereffects as previously felt for decades.
I had to wait for more info to come.
It did and suggests a previous scene from the 60's. A mechanic who couldn't be arsed basically gets the rap. The stores or stored something used was as weak as 4.3 grade steel bolts and the minimum grade is 8.8.
I tried to use the Influence Effect to prevent loss of life, this may have hit a problem. The wall was already built and I couldn't break it. The actual fault is from the ground crew. This I know from my past experiences.

I reviewed the data and searched the news. I found this,

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... istan.html
Szaxx

Return to Journals