The Key to Most Astral Projection Techniques/Methods

Any questions you have regarding any of the following experiences: Astral Projections, Out of Body Experiences, Real Time Zone Projections, Phasing, Projection, Lucid Dreaming, Sleep Paralysis, etc... ask them here.

Postby Xanth » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:30 pm

Someone posted a PDF on the Astral Pulse a while back showing 66 different Astral Projection techniques.

The thing is that they’re not 66 different techniques. They’re the same technique with 66 slight variations. Well, that is, the ones that you do while consciously awake. There are ones listed where you initiate them from a lucid awareness experience in the non-physical.

It’s a great write-up and all, but I think it’s more important for people to understand *WHY* each of those techniques work.

I’d encourage people to take a bunch of techniques they read about (here or wherever) and try to break them down into their base parts. Try to figure out makes the technique tick. Here’s a hint… they’re all asking you to do the *EXACT SAME THING* just in slightly different ways.

Ok that wasn’t so much of a hint as telling you. LoL

Just about every technique incorporates Visualization or Mental Concentration/Focus in some way as a method of fixating your awareness away from the Physical. That’s it… that’s the entire secret. That’s what took me over 10 years to figure. I use this concept to create my own visualizations and you can use this knowledge to further help yourself to project.

There’s nothing mystical or magical about any of this and most importantly: ANYONE CAN DO IT.

http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/2012/ ... esmethods/
Xanth
Site Admin

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: The Key to Most Astral Projection Techniques/Methods

Postby Majic » Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:28 am

Just about every technique incorporates Visualization or Mental Concentration/Focus in some way as a method of fixating your awareness away from the Physical. That’s it… that’s the entire secret

Agree 100% on this one, and will add than for me in terms of losing sensory awareness the eyes seem to be the hardest to keep focused but produce WILD while working my way around my body by becoming aware of whatever will produce and OBE dream entry.
concentrating on noise from time to time enhances either but does not seem to be strong own its own
Majic

Postby luciddreamer » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:09 am

cool the hardest part for me is keeping it away from this realty for a longer time.
luciddreamer

Postby Xanth » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:19 am

luciddreamer wrote:cool the hardest part for me is keeping it away from this realty for a longer time.

Keeping your focus away from this physical reality?

Yeah, that's always the hardest part. It's actually something I'm currently RE-struggling with lately. My focus lately has been absolute crap and I can't figure out why.
It's been making meditation slightly harder. lol

I think that perhaps, lately, I've been too tired.
Xanth
Site Admin

Return to Projection Discussions & Questions