The Grid

Any questions you have regarding any of the following experiences: Astral Projections, Out of Body Experiences, Real Time Zone Projections, Phasing, Projection, Lucid Dreaming, Sleep Paralysis, etc... ask them here.

The Grid

Postby Majic » Sat May 11, 2013 4:32 pm

The journel post on the grid is a locked thread and I found it interesting so dug up these posts that I made on another forum a few months back. The first and last post are mine and the red is member reply.

I suspect that the HI and more so the geometric images and grid that we see between the waking and sleeping state if no more that the screen in which external images are normally displayed. In WR the light collected is displayed on this gird and then interpreted by the inner workings of the brain and re-displayed from the inside in the correct way to complete the illusion of what we see in daily life. Images come in upside down, pass through and are then turned around and re-displayed on the inside of this grid and in conjunction with some more trickery make outside reality and some other processes give us spatial awareness and complete the illusion.

When we enter into light sleep and then early stages of REM we pass our awareness from the external images displayed on the inside of this grid to the inside and looking from the inside and see this grid without any input from either external sources or internal sources and this is the state where we see random images and lights etc (the un-tuned TV)and see the gird in the form of energy just waiting to receive thought and display this as what we call dreams. Passing through this by taking consciousness into the dream state we are now on the inside looking out or back and with intent we project energy to this grid and create the inner world that we know as a dream state and because we are also consciousness we can interact with this illusion using our energy body and have the Lucid dreams.

That is an interesting insight!
To put my own words to what you are trying to convey here, HI occurs during the "hand-off" of the visual assembler/interpreter/presenter of the brain from the visual sensory input of the eyes to the retained/recalled/constructed visual data of dreams.
I really like that.

Better words than mine and yes. And the HI is displayed on a screen made of energy that is capable of making a 3D WR and dreaming world. This is where the imagery of the dream takes place and we move around in our dreams. When we are moving around in our dreams in our dream body and get the tingles passing through solid objects we are interacting with this grid that displays our images. The honeycomb or geometric images that we see and that surrounds us is the screen that our reality of daily life and dream life is acted out in (rather that on).
Majic

The Grid

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: The Grid

Postby Sinera » Sun May 12, 2013 6:17 am

Interesting theory/theories. What does "HI" mean, btw? Don't see it explained in the text.
Sinera

Postby Szaxx » Sun May 12, 2013 8:40 am

This grid, the matrix where our primary sense is created isn't infallible. In the waking reality there exist some dysfunction and the images normally seen are obliterated by a hash of scintillating disruption.
It follows you into your non physical experiences too. It appears precisely in both states. Unlike a broken bone that is non existant when non physical, this visual distortion wakes you from the NP in all its glory. The matrix in use serves the purpose for sight in both states.
The cause is misfired neurons grouping into a band or bands and travels through the brain in the visual cortex. (MRI scans...)
While alive our sight may have a tie thats a little closer to home.
That said, there's nothing pixelated apart from a fixed dot or small patch in the vision. These can last for months but typically last an hour.
The enigma continues.
Is everything virtual in reality?
Szaxx

Postby Majic » Sun May 12, 2013 2:23 pm

Hi - Hypnagogic imagery

The matrix in use serves the purpose for sight in both states

The grid that I see at times I was describing at the picture screen for the sake of trying to understand some more of the "where" of the images that form up and create the reality and for fun was thinking that the grid is where the illusion of reality in both waking and non-waking states is played out. I read somewhere that we see on the inside and like a surgeon that uses a robotic arm to perform an operation via a screen so the arm is remote so is our physical body in getting around the illusion of waking life. The images of daily life come into our minds from input collected by our senses and the image is seen on the inside not the outside. Its an odd concept to think the world exists on the inside not the outside and so there is a small "dot" of being running around the internal image in full living sim mode and the body follows this around in real time and with the sense of being in charge and being the leader not the follower. The ultimate holo deck on spaceship earth.

If this is so or even close in concept where are the images displayed and I chose the grid and say that from outside view to inside view we have a point where we see this grid before we are interacting with the internal images or constructs if we have the skill to pull energy and form up illusions and use the dream body or energy body to interact and from here on to do the same without body at all.
Someone with a professional understanding will no doubt pull most of what I say to bits but that is fine as I need to start somewhere with thoughts and see where it all goes

Is everything virtual in reality?

Yes I think so :-)
Majic

Postby Xanth » Sun May 12, 2013 7:07 pm

I tend to agree with the idea that anything we experience is virtual.

I mean, when you look at what comprises "matter"... you can't help but see everything for what it is.
Nothing is actually there. There's NOTHING everywhere.
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Szaxx » Mon May 13, 2013 12:06 am

That proves the our latest theory. Get all the scientists together and ask them for the formula on our findings.
That being,

OUR WORLD IS FULL OF EMPTINESS.

:lol:
Szaxx

Postby luciddreamer » Tue May 14, 2013 8:30 am

Xanth wrote:I tend to agree with the idea that anything we experience is virtual.

I mean, when you look at what comprises "matter"... you can't help but see everything for what it is.

thats what i feel during meditation theres nothing beyond the blackness.
luciddreamer

Postby Xanth » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:15 pm

I was just re-reading your initial post, Majic, and I enjoy the metaphor you call the "un-tuned tv".
That seems to be exactly what it is. Focusing within a reality brings us experiences from that reality.
Focusing upon the physical 'tunes' the tv into the physical... and so forth into other realities as well.

Pretty nice metaphor.

Lionheart wrote:
luciddreamer wrote:
Xanth wrote:I tend to agree with the idea that anything we experience is virtual.

thats what i feel during meditation theres nothing beyond the blackness.

I find many times if I wish, I can just stay in that Darkness for the entire session. It's a great place to just contemplate what is or anything else you have on your mind! :)

But, to do this you have to stay in the moment. Any thoughts of past or future will jumpstart the visuals.

I know some of you might know the answer to this already. But, what does a Blind (visually impaired) person see?

I haven't ever asked a Blind person before what they perceive.

As I've said to other people, I believe that the question depends upon the experiences of the person. If they were blind before birth or during life... and how long into life the blindness occurred.
An individual blind from birth, I'd say would have dreams complete with their other senses, yet they would have no concept of what it means to "see", so this sense would be absent from their non-physical experiences. Likewise if someone was deaf.

As a blind man from birth what is "seeing"... I doubt they would have a valid answer to that question.
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Sinera » Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:58 am

Xanth wrote:As a blind man from birth what is "seeing"... I doubt they would have a valid answer to that question.

They have some descriptions up on how the blind (from birth) experience "seeing" in OBEs/NDEs in this scientific work:
http://www.amazon.com/Mindsight-Out---B ... 006RZF5P2/
Interesting thing, this "mindsight", in my view. I think that we also experience it during AP, it is a kind of "sensing" or seeing without seeing. Hard to describe, really. :geek:
Sinera

Postby Szaxx » Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:07 am

I like that,
To see with your mind.
To think with your heart.
To do with your kindness.
It's all in our art.

Nice thought.
Szaxx

Postby Xanth » Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:27 pm

Sinera wrote:
Xanth wrote:As a blind man from birth what is "seeing"... I doubt they would have a valid answer to that question.

They have some descriptions up on how the blind (from birth) experience "seeing" in OBEs/NDEs in this scientific work:
http://www.amazon.com/Mindsight-Out---B ... 006RZF5P2/
Interesting thing, this "mindsight", in my view. I think that we also experience it during AP, it is a kind of "sensing" or seeing without seeing. Hard to describe, really. :geek:

That's pretty interesting.
I might have to read that book one day.

It really depends upon what they mean when they use the verb "seeing".

I can "see" a memory... but not visually. One would need to read the book to find out the context of the "seeing" they're using.
Xanth
Site Admin

Return to Projection Discussions & Questions