The glowing door

Did you have an experience and wish to share and/or discuss it? Post it here!

The glowing door

Postby Jettins » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:02 pm

Experience #1294 – The glowing door – February 9, 2014

That morning I had the feeling of having had so many dreams that I woke up feeling disconnected from my physical memories. But I lay in bed in relaxation mode and went into an alpha state in a matter of just a few seconds. A wavy motion on the surface of my forehead became the cue that my body was well relaxed. After the relaxation I cleared the mind. I focused on the back of my head to do this. And when mental chatter generated in my psychic space, coherent mind chatter it seemed, I pushed it away like flipping to the next page and then I returned the awareness to the back of my head.

I lost track of time and fell to sleep. I regained full waking awareness as unexpectedly as I had lost it. I was now in an astral dimension standing in a room, foremost to an arched wooden door. But it was the allure of this glowing door that sparked my full waking awareness. The wooden fibers glowed as they emanated their own light and illuminated the otherwise darkened room. The light expanded several inches away from itself, yet clear and undistorted. The door was about seven and a half feet high and just over a meter wide, and at the very edges the light faded into blackness. The natural decay from old age and use gave it the feeling of being from the 14th century or maybe older. The boards where nailed side by side leaving no gap and in a vertical position. “The superhuman” I said intuitively, and as if what I expected on the other side somehow related to this. I walked a few feet towards the door. I flipped a metal latch that secured a heavy bolt very carefully, and hoping not to wake up prematurely. Then I lifted the thick bolt to the left to unlock the door. I pushed it open with my astral arms. It had the appearance of being very heavy, but to my surprise it opened outward on its own at the first hint of a push.

It was daytime. I saw white mist, the kind that develops high up in the mountains or during humid mornings. The mist engulfed the entire scene, but there was just enough visibility near the ground to see that there was grass. I made a mental effort to float outwards and then the mist, it seemed, picked me up and flew me into itself. I did not feel a tug, pull or a push as it happened. It was as if I was the same as the mist at that moment. I could not see anything further ahead because my view distance was only a few meters. But then I noticed softer gaps forming in the misty like clouds. I turned to see. It was the ground level, grass lands at about 100 yards it seemed. It lasted only a second and then the mist very quickly blocked my view again. A moment later I saw a clearing forming, and anticipating it, I looked down in the same direction and saw a pyramid like structure faded out almost completely by the mist, and when the clearing came to my vantage point, the entire ground got a bit closer and then it snapped back into its original position. It was felt as a quick zoom in and back. In doing so the scene became extremely clear and detailed even at a distance, and I saw the great pyramid of Tenochtitlan and its surrounding area as it likely stood sometime in the past. If there was any doubt left in my mind, before the mist engulfed the scene one again, I saw its name being carved into stone by an unknown force at the level of the structure.

I was still flying high up when I noticed the denser parts of the mist starting to clear. Now I could see through them. Then I looked down again and saw a scene from the French Revolution it seemed intuitively so, by the cannons, the fields and the general feeling. I hesitated but then it came to me that what I was seeing was an evolution, maybe my evolution but who knows. It also felt as the sequel to a previous experience from some time ago – one that I have not shared yet – and in this experience a God like voice mentioned the four ages of human evolution: the Gold Age, the Silver Age, the Bronze Age, and the Iron Age. It was rather epic for me so it will be a separate share.

I did not notice the progression as the mist disappeared completely. I was now flying very close to the ground. I was now in a modern city. The entire scenario had been extremely vivid. There was the unmistakable awareness of being highly guided. The Force still having a passive grip flew me close to the ground and around the city as if looking for a destination. It was present day somewhere in France. I’m sure of it and I’ll leave out some of the detail. Finally, after passing me through a glass door the force let go of me inside an office building. No one noticed my conspicuous and sudden visit as if I’d been ghost. I was about to greet the person that was closest when I woke up.

I felt myself in the bed, but then I quickly thought about returning to the scene. I did not move, and after about ten seconds or so, I felt a deepening sensation and in the same deepening motion I re-appeared back into the scene to be in a standing position. The people in the office had shuffled around by the passing of time, so I did not know whom I was there to see. I said out load that I would return and a man reacted as if he’d heard something without knowing who had spoken. I flew outside the office to check out the details, and to make sure I recognized the place upon my astral return.

The day before this experience I wrote the following in another post. It is concise as an explanation:

I think the color of the smoke depends on the level of perception, which deciphers what is sensed - the proximity of the “states of being” of those involved, if they are synchronized or not – and the “dimension or being” or the location, the rules of the particular dimension. Clear smoke or mists could be an indication of perceiving things while in a higher dimension and with a higher perception or insight-awareness. http://www.astralvoid.com/search.php?keywords=Clear+smoke+mists&t=838&sf=msgonly
Jettins

The glowing door

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: The glowing door

Postby Majic » Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:33 am

interesting post, you say you were floating but it seems that you were being floated or being flown so the scenes unfolding were being created for you
Majic

Postby Jettins » Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:51 pm

Hello Majic,

Yes, I was being flown by a force that did not acknowledge itself directly to me.

I did not feel the ascent upwards if there was one. To my perspective the ground level simply appeared underneath.

When I focused my awareness on Tenochtitlan there was a subtle forward thrust or zoom, but then the force pulling me back into itself points out that it was not I who was in control.
Jettins

Postby Majic » Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:01 am

They sound like some of my transition's at times when I ask for something beyond normal of just refuse to take part in a dream. I walk and say no to everything and then get taken I this rush or float without purpose and then get transported.

How so we meet this force, it seems to have some purpose at times ?
Majic

Return to Projection Experiences