The alchemist - Paulo Coelo

Read a good book lately? Want to share it with everyone? Please post your reading suggestions here and perhaps give a review as well!

Postby mini stapler » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:42 pm

Ok I would never normally mention anything about a book, I've never really enjoyed reading but I was bought The Alchemist by Paulo Coelo (He's the guy who wrote the book, not the one who bought it for me :roll: ) and all I can say is I was taken over by it, I read it over 2 nights before going to sleep (round about 160 pges plus some extra goodies at the end) and I loved it,even though I normally don't enjoy books at all.

'It is the story of a shepherd boy from the spanish province of Andalusia who dreams of traveling the world in search of a treasure as desirable as any ever found. From his home he journeys to the exotic markets of North Africa and then into the Egyptian desert, where a fateful encounter with the alchemist awaits him..." That's the blurb.

I ordered two other books by P. Coelho "The Pilgrimage" and "Manual of the warrior of the light" <---- sounds exciting ay! :D
Absolute looney tune.
mini stapler

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: The alchemist - Paulo Coelo

Postby BranStark » Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:41 pm

I have the exact same book in my shelf waiting for me to read it. When I manage to find the time, I will let you know how I liked it.
BranStark

Return to Book Suggestions & Reviews