tagarnozu deal

Have you had a hard time trying to learn to Astrally Project? Have you ever wanted to learn how to do Astral Projection to experience the non-physical for yourself? Here at Unlimited Boundaries, we offer the Astral Academy. This is where we work with you on a one-on-one basis in order to help you learn to experience the non-physical for yourself! Make a post answering the questions in the stickie and we'll assist you every step of the way from physical to non-physical!
Forum rules
There aren't really any rules here... just be sure to be as dedicated to this as we are to wanting to teach you! Be sure to go through the lessons as well, as they've been designed to provide you with the basic understandings you require in order to successfully gain access to and explore the non-physical.

tagarnozu deal

Postby tagarnozu » Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:51 pm

I came here to learn how to astral project and RTZ project.

1. Give us a general understanding of what kind of knowledge you have regarding astral projection.
I know about astral projection from lucidology 101 and 102. I have looked at general guides all thoughout the internet. And looked at the astral pulse.

2. What kind of expectations do you have towards projection... what do you think projection is?
I expect to have the ability to look at past selves, to learn how to manipulate my subconcious and I expect some direct help from spirit guides after I do it.

3. What kind of methods/techniques have you tried?
I have tried laying still till my body falles asleep, waited two hours at a time. Waited with the ideas of lucidology 101 to trick my body to fall asleep. Tried to lay still as I am waking up while body is still asleep, it wakes up. layed still while playing a movie in my head. Focased on my eyes and what they see when they are closed. counted numbers and contantraiting on breathing. Concantraited on spirit laying next to me to try to help me project. Tried to directly go strait from dreams to astral. Tried to not think of anything. I sometimes had my self stay up over 29 hours to get my body to fall asleep faster. And tried to use the lucidology 101 timer for over 3 monthes.
sometimes I get stuck with the feeling of wanting to move, sometimes my body jerks awake, sometimes very rarly I black out and dont remember what happened.

4. How long have you been attempting them for?
I was trying for ive years and attemped it serious for three.

5. What kind of goals do you have for learning Projection? You can be general or specific.
In my goals I would like to get to the astral world in order to connect fully with the spirits I keep getting signs from. I keep getting signs from spirirts that they would help me with my depression and nightmares every night and other stuff not best to tell anyone else. Signs that If I astral project, they can help me, and I also have the very strong feeling that they love me and that I have had those signs for over two point five years.

That is the why and how and when about me.
tagarnozu

tagarnozu deal

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: tagarnozu deal

Postby Xanth » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:57 pm

tagarnozu wrote:I came here to learn how to astral project and RTZ project.

1. Give us a general understanding of what kind of knowledge you have regarding astral projection.
I know about astral projection from lucidology 101 and 102. I have looked at general guides all thoughout the internet. And looked at the astral pulse.

But what kind of knowledge/understanding do YOU have on the subject?

Let me ask you, do you or have you experienced what you would call "lucid dreams"?

Have you read my book by any chance yet? :)

Answer those above, then dive into the lessons we have available and let us know if you have any questions we can help you with.

Also, from your reply above, I get the incessant feeling that you're an extremely impatient person... it feels like you want results NOW, regardless of anything else. Would you say that's accurate?
If so, I'd probably suggest you start with meditation and learning to be quiet with your mind/consciousness first. But please do start off with the lessons and see where that takes you first. :)
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Szaxx » Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:58 am

Hi and welcome to the Astral Academy/Destiny's Plan.
As you've been serious about the art work f projection your dedication is present and this is a good thing.
The focus itself is more a mental focus on staying just aware of yourself as a personality and the effect is to lose all sense of having a physical body.
Try the lessons and see as suggested by Xanth.
Szaxx

Postby tagarnozu » Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:55 pm

I am sorry to sound so impatent. The reason for that is that I am unable to do nonverbal cues do to autism and other mental things. And when I am writing this, I try to be as presise as possable with my wording.

1. Redo...... Give us a general understanding of what kind of knowledge you have regarding astral projection.
Okay the general knowledge I have is that I Am very good at relaxing and have repeatedly gotten to the loose or inconsistent buzzing. I have found out how to astral sight almost immediatly after lying down and how to become very lucid from within my dreams. however my observation in my dreams is that I seem to barely control anything but myself. I am also able to lie down for a few hours doing nothing, and can often see outlines of spirits when doing that.

However I do keep feeling a little rushed by my family to get this done. And I keep getting signs from my spirits, but feel like they are a bit pushy.
tagarnozu

Postby Szaxx » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:51 pm

You can't be impatient, it doesn't work with you in total control. You set up what's required mentally and the rest is an automatic flow of natural events. Any analysis or emotional interaction from what you percieve will stall the process. You basically need to go to sleep as normal but keep yourself just aware of who you are in your mind and only observe what happens around you. No thoughts, calculation or analysis at all. Just be aware of yourself ignoring anything in the physical world including your sleeping body.
Try this and post what you observed.
To help us help you, can you give some examples of what you have no problems with in understanding written words.
Szaxx

Postby tagarnozu » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:40 am

When I do this I succeed in getting to where my legs and lower arms are numb. then for some reason it stops. And while that happens I am my head holding a mental wire. And then the part of me that wants to do it just quits.
tagarnozu

Postby Szaxx » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:04 am

To start from the lessons provided may give us some clues on the best way forward.
Take your time as this helps, you will become acquainted with what you percieve and each time it becomes an automatic reaction, you can proceed deeper.
Szaxx

Return to Destynee's Plan - Astral Academy