Stopped projecting

Any questions you have regarding any of the following experiences: Astral Projections, Out of Body Experiences, Real Time Zone Projections, Phasing, Projection, Lucid Dreaming, Sleep Paralysis, etc... ask them here.

Stopped projecting

Postby mini stapler » Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:37 am

I stopped projecting ages ago, other stuff came to the forefront of my attention that didn't really require any projecting to look at, though that all seeped into my unintentional NP explorations in the end anyway, which is to my point - Since I stopped actively projecting, I have had experiences that just seem to have more meaningful content, I don't know if meaningful is the right word, perhaps eye opening is more accurate. I guess I just can't help but see the mild irony in it, when I arrived at the pulse I was looking for answers in some form or another, and to be honest most of my successful projections didn't seem to tell me much, or perhaps I just wasn't listening, but it's after I stopped looking towards the NP that I start to really feel like I'm a lot more open to it when I'm 'there', so to speak, or rather open to what is being shown.
Absolute looney tune.
mini stapler

Stopped projecting

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: Stopped projecting

Postby mini stapler » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:35 am

I've noticed something lately, what has been sparking off being more conscious from a dream state to something more projection like. It goes something like this - there's a conflict - for instance one was when I was with a girl, we were hanging out on a kind of weird sofa type thing but it was like horizontal and spiral shaped. I left her alone for a little bit, lost visual contact, when I returned she had gone, I quickly found her and she was just escaping from people who had 'taken' her, and she was ANGRY :evil: ... AT ME! :cry: She started to rant at me about leaving her alone, not watching over her, and in a kind of knee jerk reaction I begin defending myself, but before I could get past my first sentence, I realized something, I wasn't defending myself at all, I was attacking her, for feeling the way she felt. I stopped and in reply to her expression of upset, all I could say was "that's fair enough". I wasn't denying responsibility, nor was I accepting it, I just realized that that stuff wasn't important, that it was okay for her to feel the way she did, whether it was justified or not was completely irrelevant, she felt it and that was okay, me attacking her for feeling the way she did felt irresponsible, like it made no sense to be mad at her for feeling the way she did. That was where the unconscious scenario ended and I got a lot more aware of what was happening and the more projection like stuff proceeded.

Something random I wanted to share as well - Later on in the same session, after a little miscommunication, I thought someone wanted me to leave (I got the wrong end of the stick) so I started to head off to wake up, but I could still hear 'him' basically saying no that's not what I meant! So I start to try and go back :| Could anything be more disorientating! :lol:

So yeah, this pattern keeps repeating, conflict starts, I respond in a way I guess I wouldn't usually think to and I start to get a lot more conscious of what's happening. Another involved WW2 spies, but I think that story will save for another day! ;) I might have to learn to paint or summin, so I can share the imagery of that one, was pretty spectacular and out of the box after I got more aware. :)
Absolute looney tune.
mini stapler

Postby Majic » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:33 pm

are you describing what I call vivid dreams, just one per cent less that lucid, waking memories etc but just not quite lucid?, if so they can be very powerful and where I feel you are being led or challenged and how your really are deep inside comes out. If so enjoy and make the most of them
Majic

Postby mini stapler » Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:06 am

Majic wrote:are you describing what I call vivid dreams, just one per cent less that lucid, waking memories etc but just not quite lucid?, if so they can be very powerful and where I feel you are being led or challenged and how your really are deep inside comes out. If so enjoy and make the most of them

I think vivid dreams is a fairly accurate description; it's just something I had noticed lately, that kind of getting a new perspective amidst the drama seems to be also waking me up to the dream, where as in the past it would just sort of randomly happen. :D Like I said I'm not actively attempting projecting, lucid dreaming, w/e so I do my best to make the most of the experiences that do come my way. :)
Absolute looney tune.
mini stapler

Postby Majic » Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:04 pm

The bulk of my dreams are about that state, I have waking memory and get snaps of thought coming in, just enough to make choice and carry out actions but not awareness that I am dreaming or I don't act on that tiny bit of awareness. I was dreaming a few nights back about my children and they were playing on cliffs, just on the edge of falling off and I was upset but also had a little bit of awareness that gravity was acting wrong and their actions were that little bit not correct but the emotion of seeing my children in danger override this.
I went and got help in this dream and in the end there was an interaction with a DC that cemented this as being the correct action to take, leaving and getting help. These are powerful dreams and lose nothing by not being lucid, lucid is only one tiny element of the dream world and the goal for this needs to be kept in balance.

Of interest is that I was waiting to collect my kids on Friday as it was my turn to have them for few days and there was a house fire across from the park where I was waiting. I was second there and did what I could and in this case I told the male owner to get out and stay out and the lady was very stressed and wanting to go back in to get possessions. I all but physically stopped her as the house was now black with smoke and in around 30 seconds had gotten dark inside and the smoke was near flash point. I think I had also made the choice to not go after her is she forced her way past me but this comes with hindsight and would have been intuitive at the time. I would not place myself in danger.

All ended well but they both had some burnt airways from the first exposure to the fire.

I have only just linked these events and will flesh them out some more and post in my journal.

Where we started and that the vivid dreams have a life and meaning of their own so enjoy them
Majic

Return to Projection Discussions & Questions