Shared Dream Experiment

Any questions you have regarding any of the following experiences: Astral Projections, Out of Body Experiences, Real Time Zone Projections, Phasing, Projection, Lucid Dreaming, Sleep Paralysis, etc... ask them here.

Re: Shared Dream Experiment

Postby Xanth » Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:07 am

You did post...

Yesterday I had some problems installing a mod and I had to roll the forum back to the previous night.

I'm really sorry for the confusion. :/
I wish I didn't have to do that.
Xanth
Site Admin

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Postby Methiculous » Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:48 pm

Szaxx wrote:You did post a reply,
Kirsty is the helper and two names came up.( they appeared to come from a list and there's a few at the top you've done away with)
Stryker and Magellan. A third one unclear exists and has the feel of a film or book character. I was struggling to get the name as it had a strange spelling problem. When I woke It was lost. Maybe later It will be triggered.
Anything related here?

No, not even close. If you were on the right path, I would love that and let you know.
Keep trying!
I close my eyes and see what I can see, whatever it may be.
It could be the sea, or I could see a bee.
Don't you see? It doesn't matter to me. Just let it be!
(written by a great poet after a dream... ME!)
Methiculous

Postby ChopstickFox » Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:21 pm

Humor me for a moment. I said before that names are very rare for me to come across and it happened again after thinking about this. I read them. And they are last names only.

Hahn, fletcher, and there was a third that started with f but the 2nd letter was later in the abc list.
ChopstickFox

Postby Methiculous » Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:42 pm

Nothing rings a bell for me.

But the more I learn from the internet, the more I am starting to think this is possible

I watched a great interview with long time lucid dreamer, Robert Waggoner, and he claims to have had precognitive dreams. I can't help, but believe him. He seems so sincere. What is PARAnormal any more if it is merely... NORMAL?

I saw another interview with Bruce Lipton and he said there is a device that can scan brains electro-magnetically from a distance. Not the usual head gear with all those electrodes we think of. That can mean one thing and one thing only. We broadcast our thoughts!

Receiving and interpreting those is another story, but in the realm of possibility.
Methiculous

Postby ChopstickFox » Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:03 pm

I think there's just so much we are unable to explain yet with our current knowledge. A hundred years from now people might be laughing about it... :P Just like the world was flat or the sun revolved around the earth.
ChopstickFox

Postby astralzombie » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:16 am

That can mean one thing and one thing only. We broadcast our thoughts!

That could very well be true. It doesn't even seem outrageous either.

If we are energy, then anything generated by us must be energy as well. Our spoken words are certainly energy in the form of sound waves so why wouldn't our thoughts be anything but another energy wave form?

Sometimes it seems like science is real close to proving a lot of phenomena making up the little t.o.e. :idea: and yet the big T.O.E. scares them to death. Image

This is the twenty-first century. There are plenty of fields for the scientists and researchers to work in if they are labeled as toxic by their peers. :ugeek: It's time to grow a pair and put on some big boy pants. Even if they aren't immediately recognized for their contributions, history has a way of giving credit where it is due. :ugeek:
astralzombie

Postby Szaxx » Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:04 am

The only recent strong word thats been prominent is 'lube oil'.
Nothing else has been strong enough to overtake its importance.
Maybe the crude oil carrying train derailment will stop this. Nasty...

Make it important in your mind that we all need to know the name.
Are you in the USA?
I may be able to filter where you are. Not tried this for years.
Szaxx

Postby Methiculous » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:00 pm

I'm in Kingston, Ontario, Canada.

I just realized I never added my location with my name and stats at the right. I'll go that now....
Methiculous

Postby Jettins » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:19 pm

Hello Michael Scannell,

I read your first post. I thought it was interesting when I read it but I didn't have plans to try it at the time.

On July 2, or about 4 days after your post, and without planning to, it came to me during a lucid dream that I could try it again.

I met a man during a lucid dream type experience that I intuitively called "the professor". He insisted that he was indeed physically alive and that he would remember the number I gave him. Whatever it was, it is what it is. The problem is there is nobody I intended to do this number sharing thing, so I don't really know who I gave this number too. Maybe I gave it to myself, maybe not. The professor did have a vibe of being an autonomous entity of sorts, but who knows. The professor thought it was an interesting idea and gave me a number to remember after some fuzz about not pulling the number off my own head telepathically. #1079

I've tried this sort of thing before but it's never worked for me. Nobody has ever consciously realized in the physical what I've told them in the non-physical.
Jettins

Postby Methiculous » Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:00 pm

Thanks for trying Jettins,

And I hope people try it because THEY want to, not to humor ME. I was starting to become a believer and thought, well, even if we can't do it naturally, I am sure it can be done with the aid of technology. All you need is something that can read your brain (which is already possible), send it and then allow another brain to perceive it. Sounds so simple!

BUT THEN I HAD A LUCID DREAM LAST NIGHT..... (my first lucid dream to attempt this).

I was in a room with a group of people and I realized I was dreaming. I asked one guy, "You know this is a dream right?" He actually kissed the back of his hand as if he was in love with himself and walked away... (weird). But then there was one person that stood out in the crowd and I just knew already that they would be a talker. I asked him, "Do you know this is a dream?" He answered, "Yes." This is how I meet interesting 'dream characters' in my dreams. (Who knows if they are actually fellow lucid dreamers from a far, or just my lucid subconscious....)
I wrote the relevant portion of the conversation down, word for word. I can't always do that but if it is in quotes then those are the same words I wrote down in the morning right away. Otherwise I paraphrase. I always like to be honest with my dreams and feel like a dream-documentarian.)

I asked, "Is shared dreaming possible?"
He said, "No." (Not only that, but he seemed offended that I would even ask such a 'dumb' question.)
I said, "Not even with technology?"
He said, "You can only share your heart."

I have my own meaning, but what do you guys think? I prefer to simply report it. If I could film it like a documentary, I would, but all I can do is write it. But those words are verbatim. I wrote it down right away after waking up.
Methiculous

Postby Szaxx » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:55 am

I posted this on the Pulse not too long ago.
-------------------------------------

Re: Flying! So Simple, yet so hard. « Reply #5 on: June 22, 2013, 13:09:43 » Quote Modify Remove Split Topic

A master of the art knows, To see with the mind and feel with the heart will give the question clarity. To see with the heart and mind how they feel will give the best answer.

To learn then don't use the skills will lead you to nowhere. The skill is to learn and use the skills then there's nowhere you don't know.

––----------------------------------------
Somewhat related.
A definate dream character, are you sure your not being tested yourself?
Szaxx

Previous

Return to Projection Discussions & Questions