SEEING what you're visualizing

Any questions you have regarding any of the following experiences: Astral Projections, Out of Body Experiences, Real Time Zone Projections, Phasing, Projection, Lucid Dreaming, Sleep Paralysis, etc... ask them here.

Postby Xanth » Thu May 22, 2014 6:15 pm

http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/2014/ ... lizations/

Visualization can be a pretty big part of learning to project. I wrote this little post about how one SEES their visualizations. :)

You won’t *see* it. You’ll… well, the best way to describe it is *perceive* it.

Try this…
Take a childhood memory you have. Now replay that memory in your head…
What’s going on right now? You’re not actually *SEEING* that memory, yet you can still *perceive* every nuance of it. You can see the people, you can perhaps hear the words they’re saying, and the environment going on around it. But never do you SEE anything other than the blackness when you close your eyes.

Actually, you don’t even have to close your eyes when you do this! You can see what’s physically going on around you AND still “perceive” the memory.

Does that make sense?

A lot of people confuse what visualization actually is and how it relates to Projecting. Use this knowledge now when you try your Mental Rundown Exercise!
Xanth
Site Admin

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: SEEING what you're visualizing

Postby astralzombie » Sat May 31, 2014 11:06 pm

Everyone can visualize and when they do, this is how they do it. However, when it comes to projecting, they think that there is some sort of special visualizing skill that makes you see everything as if it was happening right now in the present as they would be seeing it with their eyes wide open.

Without being too crude, I like to remind people (males in general) that they are actually masters at visualizing. All they have to do is remember their teen age days when they saw a beautiful women. Later on when they're alone, their visualizing skills are unrivaled. :lol: =?
astralzombie

Postby Xanth » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:22 am

astralzombie wrote:Everyone can visualize and when they do, this is how they do it. However, when it comes to projecting, they think that there is some sort of special visualizing skill that makes you see everything as if it was happening right now in the present as they would be seeing it with their eyes wide open.

Without being too crude, I like to remind people (males in general) that they are actually masters at visualizing. All they have to do is remember their teen age days when they saw a beautiful women. Later on when they're alone, their visualizing skills are unrivaled. :lol: =?

ROFL! Nice. :)
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Phantom » Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:56 am

I spent the past year working on this concept. There is a definite process by which visualization can become seemly physical sight. I did this with clairaudience. I had very minimal access to psychic senses before and my age is against me (48) I used Instrumental Transcommunication as a bridge and VITC Video instrumental trans. has the same effect with sight. I could hear not only what I was visualizing but also what was in my subconscious mind and what other spirits said to me as well. ... talk about monkey chatter!!!! had to learn to shut it off which took a bit of work and now am working on controllng the ability and developing the sight into something more consistent. The on off switch is very important.

The whole experience is too long to post on here, but basically this is how it happened. I studied analyzing EVP's and various tools like ghost box and Echovox on utube. I used the ghost box, I started noticing EVP's in atmospheric noises the fan at work was the first, radio static ect. The voices then cleared up I was able to ask questions hear my visualizations sometimes even like a guided meditation and then other spirits and thoughtforms. It also involved having another spirit help me with the process.

Some modern scrying techniques use this type of technique ( minus the ITC/VITC) to open these abilities. and the order goes something lke this. Visualization to sight to 360 degree sight and thus a projection. Golden dawn uses the retinal shadow as the focus and initator.

Those are a couple of examples. So visualization I think was originally meant to be a lead in to psychc sight when in turn leads to the projection. Now some people don't need the middle step there but I think if visualization without sight isnt' working the middle step might need to be taken.

Xanth, I didn't contact Frank with the ITC. i had to choose an initiation path and had the initiator shut down all other contacts early on. Because the opportunity was way too good to pass up I had to make some sacrifices along the way and contacting other people who I found interesting on the other side was one of them. I may try in the future as the initiation restrictions have been lifted. If I do I may be able to upload the audio file if it comes out decent enough.
Phantom

Postby BLOSSOM » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:12 am

Phantom,

Are you're saying these extra tools (the ghost box, vitc ) have given you the ability to have actual clairaudience? Not only to hear, but to also visually see into your subconscious mind without the tools now?
That's pretty interesting... and pretty freaking amazing.

But as far as my own visualization and probably more in the context of the thread starter -- Sometimes I can feel my visualizations. It's like laying there and visualizing yourself walking somewhere, anywhere, and then all of a sudden, you can feel your leg actually walking. You see yourself moving forward through your closed eyes, your feel your legs and feet. You feel the sensation.

It's not something you think you feel or might say "Was that it?"... When it happens, you know it. You have to BE your visualization.

My edit:
I want to add one more thing here. Most people when they visualize something, they see it as a secondary picture in their mind. Even when it involves themselves. They visualize like they are watching an external movie or a home video. That is NOT how to do it. It is an internal movie and YOU are the star. You visualize like you are IN the movie at present. Put your ego in the movie. As you are sitting in your chair right now, reading this post with your eyes, that is how you visualize when you meditate. You SEE your visualizations through your eyes, you feel it in your limbs. You ARE the visualization. It is not a secondary sight. It is a primary sight and it has to feel like it is currently happening, as much as what it is you are doing at this very moment.
------------
Blossom

~~“Throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”....... Mark Twain
BLOSSOM

Postby Phantom » Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:15 am

The jutebox enabled me to contact a teacher who then trained me. So yes but there's quite a bit to it.
And yes It's audible. It's not like imagination or within.
Phantom

Return to Projection Discussions & Questions