Saying hello :)

Please take a quick minute to introduce yourself and tell us a little about who you are and what brought you here.

Postby herat123 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:05 pm

Hello everyone :)

After reading some (many :D ) topics on the pulse, i saw some links to this site. I've been roaming the forum for a while and decided to register here to, so lets introduce myself.
First off all, I live in Belgium so it could happen that i write some (or a lot :oops: ) mistakes. :D
I'm 16 years old at the moment, becoming 17 end this year. (suppose i'm one of the youngest members :p )
I've been interested in ap'ing or oobe'ing (choose how you want to call it :p ) since i was 14. I came in contact with the subject because of some unexpected search results from Google :p.
Where was I?
O, when I was 14 I tried to achieve an ap/oobe but I was inpatient and after 1 month or something I stopped and forgot about it for a while.
When I was 15 the topic came back in my list of things I wanted to do in my live :D and I started trying again, searching on the web, reading stuff about ap/oobe. The problem back then was that I was distracted a lot and i only thought about it once a week or even less.
Now, since one month or something, I decided to take on serious attempts and trying to stick with it. I stumbled across the pulse, and now also the unlimited boundaries. ;)
These forums are a source of reasons why i want to project, the story's you can read on them are sometimes awesome. :D
And now i will end this post because, I must admit it, this text took me a ***** long time to write. I suppose, hope, that my English will improve over time :?:

Greets
Herat (just forget about the 123, that's just because i always use that in games and that's easier to remember for me :D )
herat123

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: Saying hello :)

Postby Bedeekin » Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:16 pm

I love it when non-english write and apologise for their grammar and lack of knowledge of writing 'english'. For the fact that they tend to write it better than 80% of actual native english speakers.

Hi herat123 and welcome.
Bedeekin

Postby herat123 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:21 pm

:D thanks :)
I must admit that one of my hobby's is writing, so that's not a problem, it's just that it takes very long to translate what i want to say :)
Luckily there is an auto-correct on this site ;)

greets
Herat
herat123

Postby Szaxx » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:25 pm

Hi and welcome Herat, you'll like it here, we all do for some reason or other. Lol.
Szaxx

Postby Jettins » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:39 pm

Don't worry about spelling as it is irrelevant, it's the content that matters.

Welcome to the forum.
Jettins

Postby Xanth » Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:14 pm

Hey there Herat!

Welcome to the forum!
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Panda » Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:41 pm

Welcome! I too have recently started posting on forums and... well forgot to be active on these ones. Hopefully I can remember to post and we can have some insightful discussions :D
Panda

Return to Introduce Yourself