Rtz spontaneous obe's

A journal for member ChopstickFox

Rtz spontaneous obe's

Postby ChopstickFox » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:44 pm

I had a nice little nap earlier hoping to obe. Had some success. :) just wanted to jot this down so I had it.

As usual, it started with a spontaneous mix of random false awakenings. What is interesting is that I would wake up in different places, not always in my current apartment. I think I awoke practically in every bedroom of my childhood home, my moms house, my old apartment. Sometimes I believed fully that everything was normal and I was exactly where I was supposed to be. And that I was awake. A bit problematic, eh?

One at my childhood home in particular I figured it out. My tooth fell out. I was like awww snap! Hen, wait, my tooth shouldn't just fall out like that. I must be asleep. Even though I tasted blood, it wasn't bleeding profusely. So I must have been asleep. I got out of bed and made for the window. Second floor. I started jumping out then caught myself. What if I was actually awake? But I was fine and dropped down. In the backyard! I ran across the grass and jumped the fence. I was human (didn't expect that, eh?) but I felt like flying with wings on my back, not by floating or flapping my arms. So I acted as if I had my wings and flapped, jumping off the sea wall over the canal. I caught the wind and started flying. I looked down at my reflection and expected to see my usual wings. Instead they were bird like... Yet not bird like. It was like they were bird wings without the feathers or something. Or the feathers were invisible or couldn't be seen in the reflection. Whatever it was, it was odd. I went back into my cycles of false awakenings after that. Neat stuff. Still not exiting when I want to. But sometimes when I really intend. :)
ChopstickFox

Rtz spontaneous obe's

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: Rtz spontaneous obe's

Postby ChopstickFox » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:19 am

Another note for myself. Turned into a wolf twice last night.
ChopstickFox

Return to ChopstickFox's Journal