Remote viewing

Did you have an experience and wish to share and/or discuss it? Post it here!

Remote viewing

Postby Majic » Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:11 am

Something new for me in the last 2 to 3 weeks and keen to get some ideas from anyone with experience at this.

First up I am not sure what remote viewing is but used the title to seperate these experiences from the lucid states I normally experience.
I read a book on "Seath" as dictated by Jane Roberts and found it very interesting and full of detail if you look and dont miss the small points. One such bit of info was that HI (they might not have used that term) was visual thought and that is something I have suspected for a long time, that the images are thought expressed as living or active images in some form. I pondered on that for a bit and decided that if it was thought then they were mine so lets see if I can change them. I dont mean in the way of taking a point of light and making it bigger or into a cube and so expect an image but I know after a few hours in the garden I will see endless plants growing and forming in my mind. Vivid images that I could sketch, I asked for happy plants and got then booming into bright colors and asked to see death and a flower shrivled and died but to my amusement It shrunk to a spot and then grew again. A SC with a sense of humor. I played with this for a bit and can get amazing images that morph and grown and change but do so in response to a polite request and it is a lot more advanced that any of the HI that I have seen in past years. Also there is more passive engagement with the images and so a relaxed state is more easily achieved.

Onward, Remote Viewing.
At one point when watching and requesting the view changed to a mountain range with forest along the edges. The view was shifting as the view point moved along the ridge and it was an view like a bird would see. The quality was photographic in detail and totally normal as I would expect if I was looking out of a plane window.
I had the same at the end of a LD when I woke up and was relaxing again and about 4 more times I think the same. In the last 3 I get relaxed and as some of the HI just starts to form up I request to see something from someone or somethings eyes and I have shifted to these images and again they are just the same as looking out the window in all respects.
A couple of oddities are that in the first one I seen what looked like 4 black slashes in the top right corner and in the last one I would swear I seen a black outline of an eye in the top left like a small icon - no lie there and odd but so funny as well.

There have also been some intrusions in the HI that precedes there with what looked like small almost opaque threads rising up from below my view point and across the image in front of me, this happened twice and they were not in the image or in the HI but appeared to be in a space of their own. If I had to pin it I would say I was seeing a reflection of some internal somethings that are part of the structure of vision in the brain and reflected back and due to the fact of the type of image.

For me a quirky and odd set of new experiences that appear to be able to be duplicated so will work on it and the playing with the HI images. I want to give my SC some tasks and see if it can solve them before my eyes, maybe I can try adding some numbers and get an answer - that would be cool

Look forward to any thoughts
Majic

Remote viewing

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: Remote viewing

Postby Jettins » Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:42 pm

Hello Magic, I have read some of the Seth books by Jane Roberts. Very dense, they were great reads. I would recommend: The Nature of the Psyche: Its Human Expression & Seth Speaks: The Eternal Validity of the Soul

Your post made some interesting observations.

Magic wrote:If I had to pin it I would say I was seeing a reflection of some internal somethings that are part of the structure of vision in the brain and reflected back and due to the fact of the type of image.

I experienced something similar, albeit with different results not long ago. It has some similarities to your post so I will share. If something is left unclear let me know.

January 22, 2014 - Sensed perceptions

I figured that I could try to do something different this morning. That’s when I thought about playing with the visuals that appeared in my field of view and after my body was already well relaxed. I was trying to see if I could sustain the images for a bit longer than a second or two. I was playing with the different ways in which to focus the awareness in the hopes that I could sustain the images for longer, and maybe even jump into one of them if my state went deep enough.

At any moment’s notice I saw an image, this is what I believed to be so. It was there for about 5 seconds which was longer than usual and then it disappeared. After it was gone, I questioned it and I thought: There was no image. It was really only the perception of an image because nothing was really visible. Maybe there was a darker tone of gray as an outline but this in itself did not explain why I could tell the distinct idea of the non-image. It was as if I was piercing into something else while referencing the vision, another dimension even, and yet, not using the vision at all, but instead, the sense of perception. This was different than the so called hypnogogic imagery because it wasn’t random and incoherent. I sustained the perceptions as they came and left a few times and in the same way, and then, in the middle of this experiment, I saw a flash of visible images stacked together like a deck or cards one on top of the other, and leaving just a small space in between each to notice their separateness. The images were full color scenarios which lasted a second or less and unlike the perceptions mentioned above.

It shows that things are not how they appear to be, because if they don’t visually appear they can still be sensed, thus pointing out that another mechanism may be generating the visuals after they are sensed. I then realized the full color images, although only lasting for a second or less, where actually the perceptions I had been playing around with. It pointed out that I was onto something, that they weren’t mere mental images of the hallucinatory type, but actual scenarios suspended in time and held with memory glue of sorts, lol. I could even call it the multiverse if I wanted to speculate just for the fun of it. All in all, if it was certainty meaningful or not is not the point, I don’t think, it is what I can learn from it that is always the point.

I'm still waiting for your galantamine post :)
Jettins

Re: Remote viewing

Postby Majic » Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:47 pm

It was really only the perception of an image because nothing was really visible. Maybe there was a darker tone of gray as an outline but this in itself did not explain why I could tell the distinct idea of the non-image. It was as if I was piercing into something else while referencing the vision, another dimension even, and yet, not using the vision at all, but instead, the sense of perception.

This is a nice way to capture the forming of images, they are there but I dont feel we use vision in the normal way more as you state but experience thought as images. They are real enough to draw or play with so there is a link but they start as randoms.

I then realized the full color images, although only lasting for a second or less, where actually the perceptions I had been playing around with. It pointed out that I was onto something, that they weren't mere mental images of the hallucinatory type, but actual scenarios suspended in time and held with memory glue of sorts

I think this is the same of close. The full images appear and they are seen so with a different sense or process than the HI that comes along. I had no control of these images, they flashed in and run their course and then gone again. It was the difference that was noticeable and the point of view. Dream image is like being in a place with a sense of what is around me but this was a little different, might be that I sensed some of the thoughts of whatever was doing the viewing.

LOL - might have start changing a few of my ideas

galantamine - very soon
Majic

Return to Projection Experiences