Reference Material.

A journal for member Szaxx

Re: Reference Material.

Postby Szaxx » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:33 pm

Phys> I tried something new. Rather than phasing, I got comfy and thought up a scene. I created the room completely and was about to phase when I had an idea and willed myself there.
It worked, instantly. I generated the feel of being inside it and it clicked. This shocked me which brought me physical again in disbelief. I will do this again when I can meet the same parameters beforehand.
NP> brokn img of ufo it mde top nws n lost recall.
NP> out again later doing the basic routine lost intrst n lost recall again.
PHYS> volcano, again no info non local 45%. Gaia is angry?
Blue, large boat, uncertainty high, had a warm feel (temp) blue not necessarily connected.
Szaxx

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Postby Szaxx » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:36 am

Review> the boat came back in the phys. Watch the vid, blue...
http://www.nbcnews.com/video/nightly-news/53175055/
Not reviewed any more yet. Poor people...
Szaxx

Postby Szaxx » Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:16 am

Phys> xtrmly strong tactile , swaying l to r up n dwn fwd n rvrse being strongest.
People not happy at all. Its unnatural for this. The nrst feel is funfair on a bridge with many and the walls move. We all fall down.
No more info other than its going to get worse...
Szaxx

Postby Szaxx » Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:19 am

NP> At Bknghm palce wv grp ppl. A bby cryng gave ma n pa srous trbles. They hd no slp an wr arguing cnstntly. This was almost seen by the public tours. Maam disprooved highly and I hppnd to be in a room outsd the nrml route. I ignrd the royls an picked up the baby to bring up wind. A hefty burp and the cryn stopped.
Lookin up at mum n dad with maam in the doorway, I thought this is a predicament that could easily end very poorly. I contnd with entrtng baby. With a strong grip of my fngrs, baby stood up.
The room went deadly quiet. Baby lkd at me then smiled, let out a happy yelp and attmptd to walk. After a few tries baby succeeded. The quietness quickly chngd to joy and more family members arrived. The security did too and these were halted from interference. I liked that. I was in a room with all the royals and their little precious who for the first time was quiet and happy showing all some walking attempts. Ma and pa went to the opposite side of the room and called baby over. A look in their direction baby lost balance and sat heavily. Smiling, baby turned to face thm and gripped my fingers again then stood up. The biggest smile appeared on baby which brought joy to ma and pa, I think baby never smiles through pain of wind, baby then starts to walk quickly in their dirctn. A shriek of joy from baby brings tears of joy from all. Baby then slows and lets go of my fingers, taking the last few steps to ma unaided. I was following very closely to catch baby if fell.
Baby and all were so happy.
I had to accept the than you's this time, I couldn't simply vapourise infront of all.
I was asked tostay for a while to teach ma and pa a trick I know to help baby. I couldn't tell them I read baby to find the problem.
I played my part and left after a few days. Ma and pa stopped arguing and as it had a royal storybook feel lived happily from this point in time. (HOPEFULLY)
I don't mind hlping anyone but stopping the tears of pain in a baby ?
The fact of the baby being a very prominent royal and the arguments almost getting into the grip of the press was so different from the norm.
Interesting though...
Szaxx

Postby Szaxx » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:38 am

PHYS>" you're living" ? someone's upset with me.
Review> http://m.thehindu.com/news/national/oth ... gle.com%2F
Szaxx

Postby Szaxx » Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:58 pm

PHYS> After seeing a hash effect like a virtual realitymachine glitch a message came. Look for the volcano.
Strange request.
Will do.
Szaxx

Postby Szaxx » Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:30 am

Drm> mny all nightmare situtns. Viral 66% annihilation of world looping from new strain.
Meteor breaking up and destroying aircraft in flight. This gets videoed.
Meteor at sea.
Some EMP causes problems unsure loc.
Lots of sad people reason unkn.
Flat tyre on car? Dangerous so got a new one. Broken sidewall beads...
Many Phys knowings all avoided.
Watching the sky again.
Szaxx

Postby Szaxx » Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:15 pm

Phys> car trouble running on 3 cylinders. Needs fixing again.
Got slow vibrations half way through night last thursday. A first ever experience.
Not seen a meteor but aircraft crashes in Russia. Could be related. It is a week later...
NP > not much recall, lack of sleep aaaggghhh. Can't wait for hols.
Szaxx

Postby Szaxx » Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:06 pm

Review>On that Russian aircrash, this is so unreal. Think about what I interpreted and watch the clip.
http://abcnews.go.com/m/video?id=20924052
Szaxx

Postby Szaxx » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:17 am

A few extra hours sleep and I'm out again.
NP > drty cty, no info. Deky rot blakns abounds.
Will recall and post this one. Parts missing though.
Two nights back. It continued but lack of sleep killed recall.maybe more tonight.
Szaxx

Postby Szaxx » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:03 am

NP> left the city in good order. Poor recall short expnce
NP> Dakota style aircraft just left airport, cargo, wagons, contnrs, white bxs clrly seen as doors already dropped open ramp style. Under wings too? It all falls from sky and Im too close so move away at speed. Nose lifts after steeper climb and cargo snaps free then all slides out of door. Pilot engages full power to correct angle. Wrong decision for cargo, unfortunately not enough heigh or speed to force nose down. Daytime built up area lots of people watch in horror. Poss video.
Very clear and detailed.
Szaxx

Postby Szaxx » Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:55 pm

Phasing> bbts usd, vsn of people bordng aircraft. Im on gnd, hope no fllwup its about tm for sm actn. Sleep ha luxury, many brkn exprncs recall pathetic, 5 H kp so not srprzd. 2 events recall failed so far.
Phys> falling from sky rltd to prvs mid dec. Poss rpt. Not worth chkng as its already occured. Water?... Poss echo, no details...
NP> mixed up.. Wierd weather prominent not occured yet.
China drinking? no idea what this is about poss mpth not used to language...
Experiment> Leave Phyz late and see if 'light' is on. 48 years ago it worked for RTZ.
Place is impossible to reach still. Europa calls....
Attmpt to move outside astral and gain 'knowledge', frmat given in NP. It's not easy too.
Phz to viz, drp vz to snd and cntrl bkgnd vibe. Take to 3 mhz and melt into oneness found. Swtch off emtn or fail, hv destination fixed or data fail. Imprint is fast, expct hdache. Data is provided based on destination. Limit this or fail. Interpretation is made by triggers from destination in imprint. Need sleep first or fail.
Data packet from source is possible. Im told of existing connection is the knowing. You will know when you need to know, thats how it works.
Interesting ...
Szaxx

Postby Szaxx » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:59 pm

NP>the fox hd bd tym. On hllsde where prty played now strting to get life bk. It flt vry sd an lonly wth mny trs flwng. Lfe snt one bad twst. A scrt safe plce undrgrnd couldn't be used as the war ws too clse n a key was lost. A lrge grp of shps were usd instd for n escpe. Thse had clothes nailed to wall an wre clean but dmp. The plce ws tidy n vry small grp of frnds hlpd in upst. Acss to bk of shps srvce ways etc. I vstd a hgh strg rm near htng systm or swtchrm a plce of escp it hd a wrmth to it.
Emtn strtd smth n gt bsy wth wrk. Key fnd n frnd wytng. The war is over.
K, you've been missed...
Szaxx

Postby Szaxx » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:15 am

Phys> grl dmntd by cntrllr, knwn too, poss 2, sdnss. Dstnt, wnts to rtrn. Mixup on meaning strtd avalanche.
Szaxx

Postby Szaxx » Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:02 am

PHYS> hyperdyne, conceptual awareness, large white poss on sea. Bright.
?
Awareness ?
Szaxx

Postby Szaxx » Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:59 am

EXPRMT. Increase energy to max and add a large portion of care. Simple enough to do.
Tech.
Using info in RB's N.E.W. Loaded self to strobing lower 4 EC's.
Phased with an emotion of careing for everything around.
Result.
Ended up in that formless multicolor arena with a meditation audio type of track activating the wallpaper scenes that are this world. Total love everywhere and once again I didn't want this physical existance anymore.
Concluding it worked and the return being forced after what felt like an hour. I had two hours sleep and feel great, go figure.
Szaxx

Postby Szaxx » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:51 am

PHYS> Gnd shk. Tactile..., loc Am 65%
Seems large scale...
Szaxx

Postby Szaxx » Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:50 pm

Review>
The location was difficult to name, generally in America but I couldn't tell if in north or south. I didn't think of the central strip at that time.
Day 6 when events usually start I saw this,
http://www.channel4.com/news/earthquake ... earth-move
On day 7 this occurred,
http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2014-04-1 ... ke/5399578
This one fits in with the data recieved.
I'm not sure if these are all there is.
Time will tell. There may be more elsewhere that didn't get put on my news app.
Szaxx

Postby Szaxx » Sat May 03, 2014 1:22 am

Phys> drvng, song, wrds 'this plnes goin down' trggrd emotions as b4. I hpe its n echo but knw it's not.. I hate this part, bn tied to ppls lst secs alive . A slice through tym wth ths 1. 2 wks or so, too mny tears. Feels lnd bsd. Loc? Mid to lrg crft. Blue prmnt gry n wht. Poss mntns, poss dytm, poss warm loc. Mre attchmnts thn nrml. Ukwn reason 4 ths, 55% problty.
Szaxx

Postby Szaxx » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:45 pm

All frms of cmmnctn 'things are about to change'?
Not yet tym 2wks sym msg. No idea what. No feelings, that's really strange, poss influence from another. Non echo.
Cant sleep, too hot, air is heavy, burning sensation, irritated with apprehension of something I know I dont yet know ( go figure).
Stinks of a mass future thought, mny ppl invlvd but no info...
Change....recurring.
Too quiet recently 10% NP active at best. Far more active physically awake, highly aware of others thoughts and feel the fears strongly. At tyms hypno noises breakthrough then mssg
PHYS>Blkpll air ryd shtdwn, 3 ppl mntl, then my son churns up not happy, ryd cnclld evryone sent away. A waste of 15 mins lol.
Watching> China. Underground. Blue. Clammy feeling (new 4 phys).
Words> close/near, expectation, reflection. Schule (grmn). lesser prominent starburst.

Answer b4 question, Interpret as a whole, lateral thinking also applies. Sounds, smells tastes if sensitive also apply. Copper pennies? This applies to you new reader
Szaxx

PreviousNext

Return to Szaxx's Journal