Rakkso's Thread

Have you had a hard time trying to learn to Astrally Project? Have you ever wanted to learn how to do Astral Projection to experience the non-physical for yourself? Here at Unlimited Boundaries, we offer the Astral Academy. This is where we work with you on a one-on-one basis in order to help you learn to experience the non-physical for yourself! Make a post answering the questions in the stickie and we'll assist you every step of the way from physical to non-physical!
Forum rules
There aren't really any rules here... just be sure to be as dedicated to this as we are to wanting to teach you! Be sure to go through the lessons as well, as they've been designed to provide you with the basic understandings you require in order to successfully gain access to and explore the non-physical.

Rakkso's Thread

Postby Rakkso » Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:49 pm

Hi all.
I come from The Pulse, I hope some of you are familiar with me,
even though i dont post a lot, or more likely never, i read it almost every day.

20 Years old. From Maracaibo, Zulia, Venezuela.
I've been having dreams since as long as i can remember, being that 4-5 years old. Chystal clear nightmares, never faced (as you would face A Fear), but repeated themselves very often untill i was 9.

My first LD experience was at 13-14, where i would be at my school and recognize i was dreaming, went down a tubular narrowed stairs, kind of leading to a dungeon, to behold a magnificent door, in the pitch black bottom of the stairs. end of dream.
Ever since that dream i have been very close with LD, AP, OBE reading material. Just last year, i became more compromised with all of it, as if it was every day stuff you do.

My experiences in the NP are:
- Some 10 or more LD "with a script" at the very beggining
- A handfull RTZ experiences, with awareness flickin in n out.
- Last year, a Series of dreams, 5 of them, all different, in days consecutives (meaning with no other kind of NP experience in bwteen), in wich the bad guy, a yellow haired nazi in a long black coat (just a represented fear, wall, obstacule, etc), was faced by Me, not counciously aware of the dream, just doing what was the right thing, I started by me killing him, the worked to more passive ways of solving it, until I, unaware of the dream, counsciously solved it in the best way.
- Several many False Awakenings, some times with dreams inside of dreams inside of dreams.
- Countless dreams, I dream almost every day, and can joyfully say i recall them all very very well. most of them crystal clear. To a point, that even unaware I try to help or solve things in the best way posible.
And most recently, and last but not least...
- One (1) Holly Grial Full Awareness Astral Projection Experience, in wich I, from waking up to empty my bladder, went to bed and Projected (cant say phased, because i dindt turn the 180 degrees) in 20 seconds or less, upon closing my eyes, to a Full Vibrant Technicolor 3D. I had been building the intent to see and ask two relatives who had 1 and 2 years since the passed away, "how where they doing?". I did Telephatic Comunication with one of them (he was actually an ex-priest, that according to my aunt, meditated very often), and the other, well the other was there, but i felt something/someone blocking me, getting my attetion to something else, every time i intended to walk towards him to talk.
- recently, few Dreams in wich i become Lucid when the time there is almost over, and use it to practice/train/improve my "goind trought walls, floating backwards, flying, creating, teleporting" in the NP skills.

1. Give us a general understanding of what kind of knowledge you have regarding astral projection.

I know there is no difference between dreams, lucid dreams, and astral projections, just different labels, but the key is you have a different awareness.
So i think i could say im an avid projector, BUT, i dont want to, since i would like to use that term, when i can say i can Counsiously project, everytime, under the required body conditions.
I have a scientific aproach to it, so i started reading ALL of Fran Keppler posts in the pulse, then afain the FranksPost.pdf, then ebooks in web pages, Phasing Primer wich i consider a jewel, sacred geometry stuff, The astral Blueprint, a bit of "The tibetan book of the dead" out of pure curiosity, i can relate its stuff, i just dont like reading it that way. and more recently fnished, The Monroe Trilogy, i have My Big TOE trilogy, but i think now its time for more Doing and less Reading.
Also the WHOLE set of vieos from To Campbell explaining counciousness, and quatum mechanics and its relationship etc. and i understand every thing he says perfectly.
so i consider i have a very very good knowledge about al this. and the most important, i dont EXPECT anything of what i read, i just learn, and build up on my experiences.

2. What kind of expectations do you have towards projection... what do you think projection is?

I know its a pathway, a way of living, something you choose and dedicate time to. Projection could be simply the releasing of your physical body to experience the wider reality. wich is divided in frequencys. I want to evolve. To learn, to become something better, and help others to realize that. to left the loop, to know what my other choices are. to keep expanding.

3. What kind of methods/techniques have you tried?

At first The noticing, dindt work exept for lots of hypnagogic stuff. the rope, the rolling, floating, swaying, visualizing, sinking in bed, the 180 phase turn, nothign worked for me, i concentrated without knowing. then just resignated myself to close my eyes, and lose focus on any sensorial input i may have, by focusing on a small swirling void, that sometimes, and sometimes not, appears by itself, recently i believe is just after a certain time in the trance. basicaly i try to sleep fixating my awareness in something, to dissasociate my physical body. it worked wonderfully, just once so far. but wonderfully.

4. How long have you been attempting them for?

Idk March-April last year, but not on a regular basis, more like twice a week, then nothing for 2 weeks. and so on. intensity of it goes up and down depending on my motivation i guess.

I have a stable sleep schedule, and i set alarms for 4:30 hours after i go to bed, and a second 1:30hour after the first. since i dont go to bed at the same time every night, i modify them every night. Im certain this is what helps all the "magick" to happen. lol.
I started a dream journal some 10 months ago, and i've got to say, IT DOES HELP. really. Recall has been improving in an Up-and-forward curve. meaning, even more memory of everything, without myself counciously trying to recall, the memories just remain there, always fresh. i.e. at the beggining, i had to go over and over the dream to recal most parts. now is just there the whole day.
im tryin to meditate more often, to improve focus, and duration of it, since before i would just do it once every two weeks.

I know most of you probably dont wanna hear this xd, but I've been a regular cannabis smoker since 4months ago. and smoked it not often for the last 3 years.
The truth is, it started because i wanted to experiment, if it would block my dreaming. and the answer is YES. for those new reading. Drugs DONT help you achieveing this, so now i only smoke during the early day, my goal would be to let go completely of it, but the problem is, I like, I really really like, to listen to certain songs while high on it. you have no idea. and do other stuff (house chores stuff) while doing it.
and so far if i do it that way, it wont prevent me from dreaming, at least not during the next morning hours. but i know if i tryed in the afternoon it would be just pointless. I have the certainty, quitting it completily would obviously help.
but its hard to say no to music, i.e. would me my equivalent to someone else's uncontroled sexual desired, i can control that.

I want to become prominent at it. tom campbell said you can even split your awareness even in 3 parts, he hasnt done it according to him, but it can be done.
since i young, very young, then i could do wonderfull stuff with this in say 20 years. no in a selfish egotistical way. but to help others, become aware of this.

the idea of telling a friend/someone "hey, if you go to sleep at this hour, and wake up at this hour, and go back to sleep, then i can do the same too, and hey, maybe I could go to your place and lift you from your body, just to experience it once" that would be enough. anyone that experiences this would just continue by himself/herself.

I expect long term conditioning and would be totally commite to this. since i only have to deal with university and nothing else. just to be able in the future to close my eyes, and Voila, be somewhere else.
(spent 2 hours writing this lol)

Thank You and sorry for the long post.
Rakkso

Rakkso's Thread

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: Rakkso's Thread

Postby Szaxx » Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:32 pm

Hi Rakkso, welcome to Destinys plan, glad you made it. Your mostly informed with the expectations and references from others. Soon you'll be doing this and writing your own experiences. To obtain the concious projection is possible early on, it's also not the easiest way forward.
To start off there's a couple of vids to familiarise yourself with terms ect. The advice is good too, it will help you learn, that's if you've not already watched them lol.

watch-this-first-t443.html
And then this one.
lesson-2-learn-to-focus-t447.html
Szaxx

Postby Xanth » Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:19 pm

I think the problem here is that you're too all over the place... trying too many things in too short a time span.

Tell ya what... watch the video in lesson #2. Do it once or twice a day for a couple weeks if you're able. Then see how your focus is at that point. :)
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Rakkso » Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:41 pm

Hi Szaxx, and everyone else reading this post.
Thank you for your reply.

First, I'd like to excuse myslef for not having post in almost 2 weeks, I just felt I didnt have any significant step since I have not been practicing as much as I would like.
I saw the the 5/5 workshop from the first lesson during the next weekend, I must admit that it is not easy, wether you find it interesting or not (which I do, a lot), sometimes you just cant help to get a little drowzy after watching a whole vid, playing and pausing to get a good grip of his Blue Charts.
While watching this I realized that there was much more information ommited that was in the books, i started reading the book even though I thought about saving it for later. Currently I just finished the first book, and found it very enlightening, in the sense that, I realized that there will always be a fear deep rooted of which I am not aware due to my ego. and many other stuff.

So to get to the good stuff, I have started meditating twice a day, 20 minutes, wow, why didnt I start doing that before?? xD (retorical question)
Apart from the normal dreams of almost every day that can be remembered clearly, I just havent had a significant one, that I could tell its related to something important, it would be stupid to assume they are not, im just saying I dont know what to make of them.

Anyways, the good new thing is, in the proyections I've had, I would just become lucid after a while, or not. Just this morning I woke up after 2 long dreams, and started my Munbo Jumbo mantra, and turned to sleep sideways (I found that, that is the best postion for me in order to project), after several minutes keeping my mantra in my head, and softly placing any other thoughts apart, I started having mini dreams, I would snap back just as always not wanting to have them.Then after a very short time I started feeling the Vibrations, in my face, my hands, my body, Very heavy violent ones, I knew what they were and how to act, I watched them occur naturally, increased them, and emptyed my mind. A very short lapse in which I lost counciousness ocurred, next thing is, I opened my eyes unwittingly and saw my hand beside my head and thought, "damn now I have to start doing everything again, why did i opened them?". Then I suddently realized I was watching Two hands, Yeah, you can imagine how happy I was of seeying two hands, one above the other. I knew it, i turned my head with my intent and snapped to my body "This is a lot easier when you do it" I thought. I did for the first time the rolling Techinique, and it was as easy as my thoughts could thought it was. very easy. I standed, saw my body, realized i was in another room in my grandma's house in another city, but I was still happy that I finally left my body via some counsciouss separation (Tehnically it wasn't, because I was "Laying" in another room in another city, lol). I floated trought the door easily, grabbed some things to ground myself.

After a short moment, I started contempleting how reality was fluctuating again as it had happened another ocassion, and I was about to return, I couldn't help it, I started feeling my face over the pillow again, and waited to feel the silent interruption that i knew was the reason of my returning.
My butt itched.
I tottaly hated this. Then I laughed.

I'll keep meditating twice a day, for those reading, try a mantra, I was skepticall about this, I just thought, "meh.. I can do it with out it, simply focusing staring into nothing, I dont need it", but let me tell you, it really help for beginnes like me. And maybe you. I see it as a more active way to focus your mind, therefore still deataching yourself from your physical senses.

I'll keep reading the books, and im gonna try the Lionheart's lesson when I get deep at trance. I can understand why it is so difficult, thank you for reading.
Rakkso

Postby Rakkso » Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:57 pm

Xanth wrote:I think the problem here is that you're too all over the place... trying too many things in too short a time span.

Hi Xanth, Yeh I believe thats a terrific idea, I mean i've thought about thatm but didnt really gave it importance, but when someone else tells you that, well I guess I dont need a High Five in the face with a chair to realize that :D

Xanth wrote:Tell ya what... watch the video in lesson #2. Do it once or twice a day for a couple weeks if you're able. Then see how your focus is at that point. :)

Thank you, I will try that for sure and write again when I get something to write. :ugeek:

Also I think you'll be glad to know i haven't been smoking the green stuff, and plan to keep it that way. No more :arrow: :mrgreen:
Rakkso

Postby Lionheart » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:09 pm

Awesome report Rakkos. Congratulations are in order! :D

One thing you did that I really liked is that you worked through the vibrations and stayed the course. Too many people fail here because they attempt a "OBE technique" like climbing out of, rolling etc. when they start to feel the vibrations, when they should be waiting until they have subsided. The vibrations usually start very subtle, but quickly intensify.

The vibrations are showing you that a change that a shift is occurring naturally, but has not totally happened. When you are patient, good things happen! :)

You have also seen the importance of Meditation, even 20 minutes a day makes a huge difference, even if you aren't actually attempting to AP.

Once you can maintain a NP (Non physical) thought/focus for 10 minutes you will really find how easy the shift can be.

Visualizing is very good to do this. But, you should only attempt a visualization after your body is already relaxed and hypnogogic images are being viewed spontaneously. This is when visualization really excels. ;)

Keep up the great work! :)
Lionheart

Postby Rakkso » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:56 pm

Lionheart wrote:Awesome report Rakkos. Congratulations are in order! :D

One thing you did that I really liked is that you worked through the vibrations and stayed the course. Too many people fail here because they attempt a "OBE technique" like climbing out of, rolling etc. when they start to feel the vibrations, when they should be waiting until they have subsided. The vibrations usually start very subtle, but quickly intensify.

The vibrations are showing you that a change that a shift is occurring naturally, but has not totally happened. When you are patient, good things happen! :)

Thanks Lionheart,
You can count me as one of those who have failed there during the Vibration Stage, but hey, if I hadnt experienced that, I guess I wouldnt be here today saying these words, only by each person's trial an error you can only come to the finest and purest results.

It just comes to me right now, the idea that there is no material, in which, the projection itself, could be deglossed into its parts, by a recognized AP master (even though no master, being a True Master would call himself a Master, [ego stuff] ), so he could lay it down in simple steps like:
1.- use any method that works for you to dissasociate (lose focus of physical senses input)
2.- become aware of hypnagogic stuff (passively observe, probable feeling of 3D Blackness [?])
3.- become aware of mini dreams (do not engage in them, let them occur, passively observe)
4.- become aware of vibration (do not engage, or fear anything of its probable content, this includes all kind of noises and feelings, be aware of all this, passively)

This as much as I could dare myself to write, for I dont posses the certainty of what the other stages would fully and always be, if The Projection would be layid down to its core stages. I will left "5.-" blank, since i have never been countinously councious after this. and since i just happened to go through that stage 4 today, directly into the projection. Please anyone with a good knowledge feel free to add/modify anything from this Draft list.

5.- Blank
6.- Become aware of the new scene in front/all around you (you can now engage if you feel like it is stable)
7.- Become aware of A projection Succeded. (now that you have engaged, ground yourself)

You have also seen the importance of Meditation, even 20 minutes a day makes a huge difference, even if you aren't actually attempting to AP.

Once you can maintain a NP (Non physical) thought/focus for 10 minutes you will really find how easy the shift can be.

This sounds like the next goal to me, and thank you again you just gave me more motivation :D

Visualizing is very good to do this. But, you should only attempt a visualization after your body is already relaxed and hypnogogic images are being viewed spontaneously. This is when visualization really excels. ;)

Keep up the great work! :)

I've got to say im very bad at visualizing, since I was young I thought it nonsense, I have come to know it is no nonsense, but still that skill is poorly developed in me, im more of an Auditory Type for what it appears so far. I've tryed, it seems I lack the cappacity to render something easily and keep it stable for an "X" time long. even if X could be short a matter of seconds.

This still, has never affected the length/duration of my dreams/projections.

Thank you for your reply!! :D
Rakkso

Postby Lionheart » Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:48 am

The key to visualizing I find is don't look FOR that ball in your hand. Instead look AT that ball in your hand.

Do you see what I mean? Here's a fun one to do. Once you have some good Hypnogogic Imagery occurring. Grab the screen in front of you and part it like a curtain. Don't look for the sides of the curtain. Just grab them and open them to see what's there.

When I shoot a Basketball in the NPR. I don't need to see the ball in my hands or the hoop in front of me. I just go through the motion and watch as the Basketball goes in the hoop. You are in a area of thought = action, so you don't need to "overthink" everything.
Lionheart

Postby Xanth » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:44 am

Rakkso, here is what I want you to do, and it illustrates that you're just fine at visualisation.

Take a memory you have, any memory, the more positive the better. Now just remember it in as much detail as you can.

Now take note of what you're doing. You don't actually "visually see" the memory... instead you "perceive" it.

That is visualisation. It's a misleading term because at no point do you actually ever SEE anything.

Now during your visualisation you might actually SEE something. At that point you're no longer visualising... At the point you're actually doing something akin to remote viewing.

Understand now? You're much better at visualising than you think you are. If you can remember a memory, then you can visualise just fine. :-)
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Rakkso » Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:27 pm

Hello again great travelers!!
It's been a long time since i posted last time, i apologize, but I've dealing with very serious things here in Venezuela. As some of you may know, we are kinda close to having a civil war in our hands. every day products are very rare to find, and if so, they're worth a lot. Crime is an every day thing in the streets, since the poor sectors encouraged by the goverment just keep stealing and robbing without justice brought upon them. i even got shot by the national military guard, that is suppose to protect its own country, thank God they were rubber bullets.
"Cursed is the soilder that wields his weapon against his own people" Simon Bolivar.

Enough Venezuelan history, lol.

Lionheart wrote:The key to visualizing I find is don't look FOR that ball in your hand. Instead look AT that ball in your hand.

Do you see what I mean? Here's a fun one to do. Once you have some good Hypnogogic Imagery occurring. Grab the screen in front of you and part it like a curtain. Don't look for the sides of the curtain. Just grab them and open them to see what's there.

When I shoot a Basketball in the NPR. I don't need to see the ball in my hands or the hoop in front of me. I just go through the motion and watch as the Basketball goes in the hoop. You are in a area of thought = action, so you don't need to "overthink" everything.

I've tryed this 2 times so far. it worked, i was in the RTZ. I can now understand what you guys were trying to tell me, i cant believe i had been thinking the contrary all my life.Lol

Xanth wrote:Rakkso, here is what I want you to do, and it illustrates that you're just fine at visualisation.

Take a memory you have, any memory, the more positive the better. Now just remember it in as much detail as you can.

Now take note of what you're doing. You don't actually "visually see" the memory... instead you "perceive" it.

That is visualisation. It's a misleading term because at no point do you actually ever SEE anything.

Now during your visualisation you might actually SEE something. At that point you're no longer visualising... At the point you're actually doing something akin to remote viewing.

Understand now? You're much better at visualising than you think you are. If you can remember a memory, then you can visualise just fine. :-)

I can see how it works now, and yes, during my meditations i've come to the point were i can see some thing crystal clear, while still feeling my body, so i conclude "hey im not projecting, but what i see i right in front of me". great.

I've got some questions for you guys, wich in havent been able to solve by myself due to lack of time/practice.

I havent done the twice a day visualizing video to improve my NP focus. just the meditation. Yes, i ve improved the length of it, but i'd say in baby steps, the computer im using has a bad processor and is old, i havent fixed my laptop that would work just fine, but due to this computer im using, Youtube videos or embedded videos dont play swiftly and flawlessly as they would normaly do. there are other means of course, but i guess its all cuz im lazy. :lol:

1.- I have come to think, somehow, that if currently meditating on something, and manage to keep my NP focus for 10min or more, the shift may come easily, correct, I get this, but "how could i know that I'm now projecting, and/or gain more awareness" i mean, its more like a fear, but basically i have the fear that i will not notice the shift, and just go on and slip in whatever the dream presents, this is due to the experience of engaging in some minidreams, and then losing awareness. Idk if you can understand what im trying to say. I fear, that, from being so good, at keeping a NP focus, yes, a shift will come, but due to the very good NPfocus of 10min duration. I will have lost my individual awareness. (there is some ego here i know)

I have been less lucid lately, I could say i havent been lucid in weeks. maye since this whole political thing started. I feel im not stressed or subcouncioulsy worrying, since it is easy for me just to clear any toughts away any time.
I've been doing more affirmations now that i've ever done. 3 times each, almost every night, they go.
1.- I am aware that I am projecting
2.- I easily project
3.- I project easily (see xD its just the same but i make sure the idea is perfectly imprinted in my subcouncious lol.
4.- I am projecting right now in this moment
5.- I know that I am projecting right now
6 and 7 always vary.

but still, no lucidity in weeks, my body now feels different in the mornings, cant go to sleep as easily as i did before. even at night. and no, I havent done any weird substances either :mrgreen: . not even alcohol.

Currently my next goal, is to go to a new place, where I can make a NP friend, someone I can have a good adress from, and see or join every so other time that I project in the future, I found this hard since i havent been able to even become lucid.

Greetings and lots of journeys for everyone :D
Rakkso

Postby Rakkso » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:26 pm

Wow, Its been a while long since I last checked the boards here. I must say that I stopped thinking more about the art and focusing hard on it and just left myself to watch everything to be as it is.
After years of experiencing, of memories comming and going, saving whats good, trashing whats no good, I've finally assumed that the easiest way to project is also the most difficult, learning to watch your own thoughts, learning to feel where they come from, and learning about the reality of the NP will put you in a place of relaxation as well as of non-tangentiality, it has been my thought for the last 3 or 4 months, how it plays a inmensilly great part in the relativity of time, or simply of you perception/how you percieve things there, like the more you go there and are aware of it, the more you non physical body develops to drive you through the realms. I spent long time walking there in the Np realms, having shorter experiences, long experiences, creating mazes between myself and a script, going in adventures, always wanting more, not noticing that they will evolve not when I want, but when I'm ready for them.

So I just left that and for the last couple of nights I've scheduled to dream at the same time each night and a lucid/astral clarity develops and I'm there aware, like its become second nature, there are still farther places I have to travel too, but I just think If i got there from merely intending to it, here, why can't I go other places from there? The more you think of it the more creazy it sounds, and the more logic it appears. But what has driven me is basically my will, the strong force of my core self, is what I'm thankful for. lol

I have, however introduced some non-interfering parameters to the way I project, besides the sleep schedule, 1 aromathic candle with a soft smokey smell for falling asleep, I use 2 isochronic tones that play automatically in my lamp stand, and topple it with waking up at 3am for a brief time. I'm always clearly dreaming around 4am better that with any other projection method, exit method, obe method, mantra, or dream-technique that I've ever come across, plus a good memory recall of the night.

I wonder why I never tryed this, I just thought about what did I do when I was a kid and had my most long and memorable experiences and disciplined myself to have them in a row. it works like magic though. I'm sure there's still a lot to walk here.. :D
Rakkso

Postby Rakkso » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:45 pm

Hello,
I had a weird dream early in the morning, I went on in Lucid awareness were I intended to ask questions, this is what happened..
Realize lucidity suddenly while going in the back of a humbee, a guy the front cabin talking about mission briefing, "ETA 30mins" he says, I look around, no windows, only an old man sharpening his knife in front of me, "Pedro" I say calmly, *he stares up and barely gives me a glimpse*, "where are we going?" I ask, "heading to 'Moirail' " he says without looking. "Where is that?" I think in my mind, "City of God" he replies, as if reading my mind "an Enemy Hidden MIlitary Fortress". I remain silent, not knowing where it is but knowing better to keep my mouth shut in from of the General.

We arrive at the Rendevouz, private codename "Deer Man" hands down a briefing of the mission.
01/02/2017
Operation Black Heart
Frontier between 'Moirail', 'Iasion', 'Inkos'
Objective: Infiltrate, secure and extract the traitor aka 'Vicarius Filli Dei' together with the 'Computer program' for Enemy Intel Recovery.
Hostiles: 'Demigods' commanded by 'Victor Azevedo'. Known names 'Saladin', 'Godfried', 'Helheimr', 'Cipher'.
Ground Zero: Heavily Guarded, 99+ subjects with Alien Technlogy, only known entrance from high, Tight.

Next thing we are in a heavy cargo plane flying over seas, wind felt in my face back in the deck, the salty brim is so dense and calm I can only think about it perhaps being the last time I'll smell it. Pilot turns on the 'green lights' Coronel yells behind me, "private go suit on we are almost there... that light armor won't do much for you".
I think about my weared monky suit as I head to put on the heavy armour, lockers are room size, bigger than spected, Coronel walks besides me and introduces the code, the door opens, he walks in and signals me a Exo-suit, "I thought this was only fiction" I say in awe. "military knows not fiction private, this is the Exo-Dominus Set, or as we like to call it, Archangel "
*I'm speechless here* "what about you coronel?" I ask, "My baby is the top-notch for this mission private, Golden Angel we like to call it" I see is just another exo-suit, but his is smaller while mine seems like a clumsy gundam.

Pilot turns on the yellow lights, we know its time for action, we head towards the back of the plane, I ask "How are we going to infiltrate with this huge thing I'm wearing" I stares at me with an angry face "Did you forgot your trainning soilder! it works just like the other, the computer is an AI that will show you actions to take, your only priority is to focus, I need your Mind here soilder, both our asses are no joke!" "yes, Sir", I activate the computer in my forearm, S.A.A.S.H.I. (System of Advanced Automated Stealth and High Intelligence). Its facinating she does almost anything I only have to think about it.
"General what will you do when we end the mission?" I ask, "Go on make love to my wife, i'll retire to my old farm perhaps..."
"Sounds like a perfect life to me Sir". He gives me the tiniest, faintest of smiles, as if not wanting to but not helping to let it scape. "Focus!!! Focus now soilder", "Aye Sir". Red lights go on, we jump of the plane, gravity took us down hard with the suits,
13.000 feet and falling like and eagle. Coronel speaks by our radio helmets, "follow me private" I tail him while looking down through a hole the size of a crater, "Where is safe-zone Sir?" "right into the void private, now's no time for chicken shit" "I'll follow you to death and beyond Sir!" "Follow up then private, you'll see why this is called golden angel HAHAHA"
*He aims with his right arm to the center of the crater approaching fast at us* 3 seconds and he yells "FIREEE!" From the palm of his hand this Spartan Cannon formed and shot a beam of pure raw concentrated energy, the crater illuminated at first and I could see for a moment the center of it being vaporized by the ridiculous amounts of energy.

We go through it, tottaly dark from outside, the hole the General made seems to go to center of earth, its all lighted inside and tons of levels while fallin, SAASHI speaks "Initiating personal gravity field in 3... 2... 1... safe landing".
General had already secured the room "You are getting the Computer Program, I'll stract the VIP" synchronize for 8.8mins of time then return here ASAP.

SAASHI asks for permission to inject over-human levels of Adrenaline "Yes". A pumped charged boost of energy almost consumed me at that point, we did it the only way we were trained for it, blasting and taking down down whole squads of alien tech hostiles, simply demigods, plasma granades, molecular fission fields, laser halls, times-collapsing granade launchers, Cyber Brutes blowing themselves as a last result, Thermosensors, Photonic wave scanners, biometric security, a whole fortress cytadel built under our noses, hell was kindergarden compared to this, and with all that Epinephirine bullets were like flys it felt. I blasted my way to the main room, not as guarded to my surprise, 'After all who would thought about getting here to rob this' -I thought- 'Only an idiot or a madman could get in and get out... time to find out which one I am'. I retrieve the memory stick. surprinsingly small, nano skin guards it for damage protection. SAASHI tells me the General is having difficulties, I blast a direct path towards him, It was all heavy weapons industrial size facility down there, death dealers, no wonder they've got the money for this.

SAASHI give me a resources report.
Stamina at 70.0%
Nano suit repair capacity 30.0%
Exo-suit strengh enhancing capacity 9.91%
Time before mollecular burnout due to celullar overcharge. minus 8mins
Total energy levels 12.0% and decreasing

I arrive at the general following the helmet map, he had anihilated way more hostiles than I, I could see while for the stanched blood walls on or way of return to the zero-point. He had the Vip secured in a box his suit carried behind him through gravity waves. SAASHI warns us, *hostile company ahead*. *private, your energy levels are not optimun for engaging a company that large, you may not get out of this*.
I take a look at the General, "SAASHI how much energy do I need for safe extrantion?" *Only 7%* "only 5% wont do me for a damn thing"
"Relocate all remaining energy for nanosuit rapairing and save just enough to maintain the antigravity field for ten seconds, and have an evact team wait for us out of this hell, General, I need you to blast those fuckers while I run ahead to set the charges"
"My pleasure" He says "good look private"

We go into the final room ti get to the hole we came into, a company of Armored Robots, Heavy granade Turrets, and Ion Rifles Marksmans were guarding the entrance. "SAASHI relocate all to repair nanosuit in 3..2..1.. NOW" I jump in that bitch as If am about to devour the finest piece of ass I've ever seen, running to the other side of the room, General blasts, granades, bombards, desintegrates, and plucks the shit out of remaining hostiles comming to him from all sides, I'm getting rounds from all directions at my body as fuck, energy decreases like a ice-cone thrown at a vulcan, I think of redirecting all remaining energy to my feet, I jump, I crash into the other room, an arm and a leg pierced, better that my head, I set the charges, for 15secs, I shoot all my rounds left since energy weaponry was depleted, general makes it to the room, 3 seconds left, General sky rockets through the blasted hole in the roof with the VIP inmediatly, "SAASHI all energy to gravity field!!!!" I jump, nuke explodes, Im like a weak clothes doll skyrocketing thanks to the expansive wave produced by the bomb, I loose consciousness, I re-open my eyes again, and I'm falling, mid air, I thought this must be a dream, I could not wake up, I keep falling, I close my eyes, hoping to be already dead, just to crash and wake up, pain was unbearable at this precise moment, I think about SAASHI, no systems at all, electromagnetic pulse wave must have disabled it all, no company, I was going to die in that pit hole, I think of going home, I close my eyes. Lost counsciousness...

I woke up in a nursery, "where am I?"
"You are fine" A lady answers,
"I know you are products of my subcounsciouss" I say,
The doc and the nurse barely look at each other and left out a smile.
"What happened witht he mission, where's the general?"
The doc smiles and makes a signal with his two fingers to the clock
"What does that means?"
"times up" he says
"Of course no! I control this sh1...." I couldn't even finish the sentence, I woke up.

Hope you enjoy it. :D :lol: 8-)
Rakkso

Postby Rakkso » Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:07 am

Hello, I have been trying to familiarize myself with Frank Keeple Focuses of Counsciousness..
So last night I attempted to project and I think, i'm not entirely sure, that I made it to Focus 3. I can't remember where on the Monroe escale this fits honestly.. but I wanted to ask a question to travelers, real astronaughts here, ehhh, have any of you, while in this focus, ever been able to Mind split your astral awareness, and, idk, I think 'partially return' to physicallity here?? Or control while in this realms is just like regular complete control of your whole astral counciousness atall times?
This is has got me puzzled now, whether to invest my time there attempting to go bi-locating or not. Lol.. I only remember that to get there I first became lucid and with enough awareness I thought about calling out an Operator to get me out, his first answer was no, so I tryed calling another for help and this time her voice felt like a Yes, and I gained my astral awarenessfwhere I could remember old memories and from here the voice said 'just BE'... has this ever happened to you??
Rakkso

Postby Xanth » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:13 pm

I'll tell ya what... while I was a huge fan of Frank's Focus Model, I'm not a fan of it anymore.
Quite succinctly, you can't split consciousness in such a tidy manner. I'm finding that there's really no such thing as an "individual" area of consciousness vs a "collective" area.
By the very nature of what consciousness is, it's one big collective. There's no such thing as "individual"... it's all an illusion. The cause of the illusion is our perception. Through our perception we THINK we're separate.

As for splitting your awareness, you probably don't realize this, but you do it on a daily basis in your waking life. If you ever find yourself just sitting there and zoning out thinking about something else... THAT is the effect of what you're talking about. You mind can be completely engrossed in the thought you're having, yet, you still feel and realize you're physically here and aware of that fact. There's, literally, no difference between doing it here or doing it non-physically.

There's really no difference between what we experience while physically aware compared to when we're non-physical. :)
Xanth
Site Admin

Return to Destynee's Plan - Astral Academy