Quick dream share drive by

A journal for member ChopstickFox

Postby ChopstickFox » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:46 pm

I'm not being very nice dropping in for a quick random drive by... Lots of events going on right now.

But had a weird experience last night. Another kind of gruesome one... I was in my usual form and I saw another winged person, though bird wings. He was older and had on an aviator helmet. I got a bit excited and decided to follow him. I admit, I tried to show off my flying skills a bit and ended up clipping a wing a little. Not as graceful as I hoped. He hurried me, trying to end the conversation quickly, clearly not interested in conversing. I followed him when he left and saw him sitting depressed looking smoking a cigar that smelled terrible. I learned that he had lost his child and wife.

Not long after, we were attacked. There were three monsters. The details are a bit fuzzy... But I definitely remember killing two of them. And it was messy. Come to think of it... I don't wanna share the details. The third had surrendered after seeing what was done to her allies.

When I have a dream like this I feel weird. I'm like one of the least violent people ever. Not some dangerous predator.
ChopstickFox

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Return to ChopstickFox's Journal