Quantum Physics

If you have any questions or wish to discuss anything related to Spirituality or Spiritual Growth, please post them here.

Quantum Physics

Postby Panda » Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:12 am

I was just reading the intro to Xanth's wonderful free ebook, and I realized that what "phasing" as Robert Monroe and Frank Kepple (awesome guy- even to a previous lurker like me) was a lot like quantum physics.

“Monroe was an electronics engineer by profession, and it so
happens that I too graduated in electronics, so I understand where
he was coming from when he talks about phase relationships. You
can have two voltages present on the very same wire (you can have
many numbers but for this example we’ll have just two). To all
intents and purposes, those two voltages are mixed, but at the same
time they are separated. What separates these two voltages is the
phase-angle relationship between them.

I also found it intriguing now, despite the fact I knew this before, because I just decided to go into computer engineering rather than computer science. Basically, it is electrical engineering mixed with computer science so... ya.

I then connected this back to a documentary I watched once on human consciousness and how they found quantum like devices in the brain. When people die, they found that these devices appear to stay active despite the rest of the brain becoming useless as an empty sack.Perhaps this is why we project, and perhaps it explains some sort of afterlife (or in the least a soul).

In that sense, astral projection doesn't have to be a spiritual experience, but rather it could be an occurrence that has to happen for human experience.
Panda

Quantum Physics

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: Quantum Physics

Postby astralzombie » Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:47 am

In that sense, astral projection doesn't have to be a spiritual experience, but rather it could be an occurrence that has to happen for human experience.

You're right about that. Spirituality is just a term we humans use.
astralzombie

Return to Spirituality