Psychic Vampirism - The Roots of Evil Exposed

If you have any media links you wish to share with everyone, please post them here.

Postby Jettins » Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:55 pm

Psychic Vampirism: The Roots of Evil Exposed (Audio Only)

I would recommend everyone to watch this if you're looking for sanity.

Alternative researcher Michael Tsarion's groundbreaking investigation into the problem of evil continues with a penetrating and scholarly look at the strange phenomenon of Psychic Vampirism. Michael's analysis of this deadly syndrome digs deeper than any other work on the subject. Listen to his complete magnum opus for free, and make a donation at unslaved.com

also visit us at http://www.psychicvampirism.com

Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyNQvkja ... E4zKC0U65v
Jettins

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: Psychic Vampirism - The Roots of Evil Exposed

Postby astralzombie » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:44 am

To be sure, that was an interesting take but I just don't buy it. I know I'm being dismissive from a short synopsis but to be free of evil is to know it doesn't exist.

Evil is our perception and explanation for actions that go against love. We exist physically for the experience of it. Evil needs no objective creation when there is free will. It serves no purpose from that standpoint. Man just needs a scapegoat to explain away the actions of those who seem to have no love for anything. But there is love somewhere inside of every consciousness that exists in a physical state, no matter the deeds they've committed. Now I'm not suggesting that they love the same concepts as most of us but they certainly love some things.

I believed in good and evil once yet I saw no evidence of it in the NPR. I encountered no "higher being" that judged any action as evil. It just was.

Like anything zombie, I think this guy is exploiting a concept that has become popular again and is trying to give the term "vampire" some credibility for some reason. I don't know enough to say that his motive is money so I'll leave it at that. :)
astralzombie

Postby Jettins » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:06 am

The intro is 3 minutes long. The presentation is 3 hours and 33 minutes long and should be heard at least two times I think. I had to listen to it two times to understand it well.
Jettins

Postby astralzombie » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:06 am

Ordinarily, I would not give something like this a listen. But I had already semi-judged it so in fairness, I decided to. I only got through the first two parts but I plan on finishing the rest today.

I listened to it as I was going to sleep but I can still stay focused in this state for quite awhile. I have to admit, that so far he had left no stone unturned. He has defined the concept of evil from every view that I can imagine.

I especially liked his point about the Himmlers that exist but do no great individual evil deeds to damage our society but the amount of lives that they affect in a negative way can't be underestimated. I agree.

However, what he was calling evil was nothing close to evil in my old view. I was a devout Catholic and I know what objective evil is supposed to be. As he was describing the many faces of evil and the reasons why people do the things they do, I felt nothing but compassion for them. If there were true objective evil, I would leave that to Jesus or whoever else to love or feel compassion for.

Anyways, I listened to the videos in this state because I wanted to phase with the intent to examine evil in the NPR. Immediately, I phased into a scene with Jaime Fox's Django character chained to the floor. I thought to myself, my plan didn't work. Django then said, "What's the matter, slavery not evil enough for you?" I was caught by surprise and I said. "It's not that. You're Jaime Fox, and to be honest, I don't care much for your acting."

I had my full awareness and had every intent to phase into some hellish scene to examine evil when my guide showed up. He told me to just watch and not to leave. He had a sort of "Christmas Carol" journey planned for me.

Sparing the details, Django was whipped over and over again for taking his young daughter some food. Each time he passed out from the pain he was revived and allowed to gain his composure before the lashing began again. Enough was enough and we left.

Next we were in a smelly, grungy one room efficiency. Some young teenage girl was bound and gagged on a dirty mattress that I wouldn't let a wild animal sleep on. Then a young man in his late twenties enters and without details, I'm sure you know the rest.

The "best" was saved for last. This was actually a retrieval that worked in some sort of reverse order. I had to watch many of the horrible crimes that a young cartel leader was committing. He had personally murdered a dozen people and ordered the deaths of a hundred more. Yet each time, he repented. I mean he truly repented. He broke down and sobbed. He prayed. He spent money on the family of his victims. But he could not change or stop. He was finally killed by the son of one of his victims. They put a tire around him and filled it with gas. Like they do in Africa. Which as it turns out, he was from South Africa and I had to get him back there. He was hated by so many people and wanted by so many agencies, that the only way to get him home was to swim through the Atlantic Ocean. He was such a sissy and scared of sharks, that I had to make the entire swim with him.

Then I had to go back and see these evil doers from a different view. And let me tell you, as sickened as I was by their actions, I was sickened even more to know, to truly understand that I was just as capable of doing the things they had done if I had been in their positions.

What I learned about evil is that we are all capable of it. Evil arises from pain. We feel hurt by something and want something corrected. Yet we don't know how. Evil is a want. We want it for some reason.

One crazy night.

I will certainly finish the rest of the videos soon.
astralzombie

Postby Jettins » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:32 am

Good learning experience.

Astralzombie wrote:understand that I was just as capable of doing the things they had done if I had been in their positions

Yeah, it can happen to anyone that's for sure.

I don't think you're going to like or agree with the conclusion at the very end if you take it at face value.
Jettins

Postby Xanth » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:33 am

AZ, dude... that was deep. I can't thank you enough for sharing that. :)
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby CFTraveler » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:59 pm

Those are wonderful insights, astralzombie.
CFTraveler

Location: Beware of one which tells you to put down a book and then later tells you to read another.

Postby astralzombie » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:33 pm

Jettins wrote:Good learning experience.

Astralzombie wrote:understand that I was just as capable of doing the things they had done if I had been in their positions

Yeah, it can happen to anyone that's for sure.

I don't think you're going to like or agree with the conclusion at the very end if you take it at face value.

I do not mean to excuse anybody's actions because they had a horrible childhood or suffered greatly. It's just that if you want to understand a murderer as much as possible without being a murderer yourself, you have to find other aspects in which to relate. Who knows how many Ted Bundys have been avoided because a child had a neighbor to turn to for help. Just to talk and gain inspiration for. Who knows how much one random act of kindness can impact someone greatly at a crossroads.

"Pay it forward" is what I guess it all boils down to. Man, I can't wait to get past this "introspective phase" I'm going through and just start relaxing again. Most "phasers", lose the luxury of not examining every moment. But the reward is that we do more than stop and smell the roses, we plant them.

Thinking about evil is not normal for me but I'm trying to become a better person. Everyone here is and I'm grateful for this community. Some have already made it through this phase while others are taking it slower. I'm taking bigger bites and the result is that I have a hard time conveying my feelings but I'm comfortable knowing that the people here know where I'm coming from. :)

Liking or agreeing with his conclusions to me is not the point. The point is being willing to take the journey and reaching my own conclusions, be them the same or different. Thanks, Jettins. This is a worthwhile series and I recommend that people only listen to it when they're ready to deal with this subject matter. To be honest, I don't know much about serial killers or what they have in common other than being human. That's the scariest part to me. Not to imply that this is the only form of evil discussed. Not even close.
astralzombie

Postby Jettins » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:13 pm

I think your doing a great job expressing yourself in this forum.

astralzombie wrote:This is a worthwhile series and I recommend that people only listen to it when they're ready to deal with this subject matter.

I am glad you've found value in the series. I think it's essential everyone gets exposed to this information at one point or another, when they are ready, as you say.

I am trying to "tune" my feelings and intuition a bit more like an instrument, so for this I've been learning to play piano for the past 8 months. I will share a song with you in the off-topic section.
Last edited by Jettins on Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jettins

Postby Majic » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:15 pm

Thinking about evil is not normal for me but I'm trying to become a better person

I have thoughts of evil and it does not bother me, sometimes I get annoyed and it is just a few moments of emotion and I think this is healthy as I feel that its more of what you do than what you think. In another context I am not sure what makes evil, the thought of doing harm and then we eat meat so the killing of an animal is that evil or is it is ok in some instances or is it the context that matters and this becomes more culture and what is the norm for where you are. I never try to restrain my thoughts and it they get dark or very dark then so be it, they won't last long and I am not likely to act on them anyway.
I dont think that having thoughts or good or bad if they become extreme are much to be concerned with as they are the ebb and flow of a normal mind and can also be launching pads for creative processes sometimes

As for better person I dont want to be better, LOL - I like my sins...:-)
Majic

Postby astralzombie » Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:13 am

As for better person I dont want to be better, LOL - I like my sins.

When I sin, I sin for good. ;)

I don't believe in sins. When I said that I don't normally think about evil, i just meant the concept. But I certainly don't dwell on the acts either. And I don't like to think that I am capable of it myself. To be clear though, I consider nothing evil and from a Christian view, just about everything is evil and is a sin so there's very little room for guiltless fun. I could derail this thread with one word, from their stance and it seems so ridiculous to think that some alone time is a sin :lol: .

But like Jettins said, this is a subject matter that everyone should work their way through.

I hope to get through 3 and 4 tonight.
astralzombie

Return to Media Links