Projection

Read a good book lately? Want to share it with everyone? Please post your reading suggestions here and perhaps give a review as well!

Projection

Postby phaser24 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:14 am

Last week I came across a free ebook called "The Phase" by Michael Raduga. I don't think his method is the same as phasing and he does lump a wide variety of experiences ie NDE, lucid dreams etc. as astral projection. I don't think that I agree with him and I haven't finished reading his book yet; but using his methods I did manage to get out the first night and three times in the first week.
phaser24

Projection

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: Projection

Postby Majic » Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:30 am

I have read it a few years back and its a lot to take in, its value may be in becoming saturated with information in the short term. I found a lot of it hard going
Majic

Postby Xanth » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:33 pm

Raduga lumps all non-physical experiences into what he calls "The Phase". It has nothing to do with Phasing and is just a term like "OBE" to describe his experiences.
He has compiled many techniques which work well and categorized them in two ways: Direct and Indirect.

Indirect techniques are ones generally done coming out of sleep, whereby you're already "indirectly" in a state of non-phyiscalness.
Direct techniques are ones generally done from a completely conscious state of awareness. For example, during the midday, you sit down on the couch and meditate towards projection. It requires a strong understanding and skill in meditation to accomplish.

In any case, Raduga doesn't view the non-physical as being real... he views it as purely a creation of the mind. He's a materialist, through and through... there's nothing wrong with that, but I think it's closed minded. Meh.

Use whatever works for you, then draw your own conclusions from those experiences. :)
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby phaser24 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:25 am

Yes I totally agree with you. You mentioned in a post titled eyes closed/body still under Projection Methods & Techniques; waking up very slowly while not moving and keeping your eyes closed. He also mentioned this technique, which I had never come across before;
but it has worked very well for me. I've had to use affirmations and self hypnosis to achieve this but I've had some success with it. This is mainly why I recommend his book, that and all the other techniques.
phaser24

Postby Xanth » Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:44 pm

phaser24 wrote:Yes I totally agree with you. You mentioned in a post titled eyes closed/body still under Projection Methods & Techniques; waking up very slowly while not moving and keeping your eyes closed. He also mentioned this technique, which I had never come across before;
but it has worked very well for me. I've had to use affirmations and self hypnosis to achieve this but I've had some success with it. This is mainly why I recommend his book, that and all the other techniques.

I would simply suggest staying away from Raduga, but meh... that's more my personal bias showing through than anything. If you must read it... ignore his personal opinions on what projection is and focus entirely upon the techniques he shares.

As for that particular one... I stumbled upon it entirely on my own and entirely by accident. LoL
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby astralzombie » Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:44 pm

Raduga has a very interesting theory in regards to what phasing is. He believes that is is all in our heads and that there there is nothing special about it.

Yet he claims that through phasing, we can find cures for cancer, aids, and other diseases. We can bring about world peace and sing Kumbaya in 150 different languages.

But I believe that the vast majority of people that do learn how to project/phase will come to see the "divine" in it and will quickly disregard his meat theory. So in that respect, I'm more than happy to see him promote it. He runs a school for phasing so I suspect that he has a large first class and then attendance drops rapidly once his students learn how to project and lose interest in his theories.
astralzombie

Return to Book Suggestions & Reviews