Pleidians are coming

If you have any media links you wish to share with everyone, please post them here.

Pleidians are coming

Postby astralzombie » Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:43 pm

Here's a link to a really interesting interview on Darkness Radio. The lady says how she and a bunch of other people around the world have been in contact with the Pleidians. They should be here in a few months to help when the planet and all of us transition into a fourth dimensional planet which will occur sometime during the month of January 2014. I heard several other people talk about this as well. Whats interesting is that a lot of them give exact dates as to when this will supposedly happen. Woo Hoo!! I don't know about the rest of you but I can't wait.

On a side note, since money is useless in a fourth dimensional existence, I will provide anybody with an account number for all you guys and gals who wish to dump their savings and other valuable assets into my bank. Don't worry either, it's no burden at since my only interest is to help.

http://www.twincitiesnewstalk.com/cc-co ... _23082.mp3
astralzombie

Pleidians are coming

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: Pleidians are coming

Postby Sinera » Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:18 pm

so 2014 is the new 2012 then?

:lol:
Sinera

Postby Szaxx » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:09 pm

P lease
L eave
E verything
I ncluding
D etailed
I tenaries
A nonymously.
N ow
S tinking- rich.
This is close?
Szaxx

Postby Xanth » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:56 pm

I honestly do not believe for a single second in any of these aliens stories that float about here and there such as the Pleidians.
Although, that's not to say I don't believe in aliens... from either within this reality frame or another reality frame.

I just find the entire concept of these Pleidians to be... wishful thinking.

Now, with that said, if someone was to provide more tangible evidence of their existence... I'm all ears.
I know that's kind of hypocritical, considering my belief and knowledge of astral projection... but meh, sue me. LOL
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Sinera » Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:54 am

Xanth wrote:I just find the entire concept of these Pleidians to be... wishful thinking.

Now, with that said, if someone was to provide more tangible evidence of their existence... I'm all ears.

I assume we have more of a 'tangible' evidence for the "greys" so far. Only problably, of course.
Sinera

Postby Xanth » Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:32 am

Actually, there really isn't any evidence. It's all here say and channeled information.
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Sinera » Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:58 am

Xanth wrote:Actually, there really isn't any evidence. It's all here say and channeled information.

there's evidence, but not absolute "proof", that's maybe the differense, there's lots of high-rank whistleblowers of the army or secret services or other ones, there's of course some pics or vids that might be frauds or not of course (who knows), and then there's this potential hybrid (meaning mix of grey and human) and it's said there's more of them

then there's thousands of accounts of grey(like) humanoids being witnessed doing abductions or seen just so, we should consider it evidence (not proof) at least
Sinera

Postby Xanth » Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:59 pm

All the supposed "evidence" I've seen isn't really evidence at all. That's the problem.
What constitutes as evidence to some people isn't.

For example, I can relay to you my personal experiences of the non-physical... but it's not in any way, shape or form "evidence".

I've yet to see any evidence of a personal nature that aliens such as Pleidians and Greys exist. The evidence supporting the opposite, however, is much larger.
Such as the idea that it's heavily related to sleep paralysis experiences. That alone speaks exactly why and how these stories of Greys exist.
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Sinera » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:11 pm

Xanth wrote:Such as the idea that it's heavily related to sleep paralysis experiences. That alone speaks exactly why and how these stories of Greys exist.

but why does that make it for you then "unreal" or not existing or serve as counter-evidence? for me that's exactly the personal evidence that they exist (and for many others, who 'suffer' abduction of astral or etheric bodies, too) :)
Sinera

Postby astralzombie » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:41 pm

I just find it interesting that they give precise dates. This leaves them little wiggle room to come up with excuses as to why nothing happened in the likely event that this is indeed the case. I think they legitimately believe what they are saying and aren't purposely misleading people. Who can say for sure? Not I said the fly but I won't be preaching the word about an of this stuff.

I think there is tons of evidence out there but very little objective proof that is available to the people.
astralzombie

Postby Sinera » Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:57 pm

astralzombie wrote:I think there is tons of evidence out there but very little objective proof that is available to the people.

I agree. We should always see the difference between 'evidence' and 'proof'. There is one, as far as I know the English language. (Although one can view the mass of accumulated evidence relating to UFOS as 'proof' - only on a personal level, each for him/herself, of course).
Sinera

Return to Media Links