PhaseshiftRs Journal

If you would like to keep a journal, simply start a new thread and keep it updated! Handy for dream journals or any other kind of non-physical journal you wish to keep and share.

PhaseshiftRs Journal

Postby PhaseshiftR » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:56 am

A log of all my dreams, OBE's, and other experiences. :)
PhaseshiftR

PhaseshiftRs Journal

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: PhaseshiftRs Journal

Postby PhaseshiftR » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:17 am

The past three nights I have kept up with my technique. I have had experiences ever since.

This morning at about 6AM after getting 3 hours of sleep I got up and walked around. Then I laid back in bed and kept my mind awake. I did not separate this morning but I had amazing sensations. I felt something jump on my bed about ten minutes in. Usually it's almost always a cat. I lock the cat I do have out of my room before I do this because she likes to wake me up and bite my ankles! :lol: I have had them snuggle up to my ear and I can actually hear the purring. I can feel the weight on my body. Not this time though. I continued to focus. My body at one point felt like it weighed a thousand pounds. I felt like I was laying on clouds. Even though I didn't make separation (that I can remember) I am so happy I had these experiences. This is three nights in a row for me.
PhaseshiftR

Re: PhaseshiftRs Journal

Postby Jettins » Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:18 pm

Good motivation, try to keep it up! :D
Jettins

Return to Journals