on reading Franks Posts PDF

Any questions you have regarding any of the following experiences: Astral Projections, Out of Body Experiences, Real Time Zone Projections, Phasing, Projection, Lucid Dreaming, Sleep Paralysis, etc... ask them here.

Postby Taoistguy » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:27 pm

Am really enjoying reading thye pdf. Quite repetitive, but that repetition has helped me understan some of what he is saing. And there ar new things too.
I've realised I was thinling of an astral body travelling previously, but now I try to let my mind/consciousness free.
Taoistguy

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: on reading Franks Posts PDF

Postby Xanth » Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:08 am

Taoistguy wrote:Am really enjoying reading thye pdf. Quite repetitive, but that repetition has helped me understan some of what he is saing. And there ar new things too.
I've realised I was thinling of an astral body travelling previously, but now I try to let my mind/consciousness free.

Repeatition is a great way to learn.

Being able to say the same thing in different ways helps different people understand the same concepts. Great speakers do this all the time... such as Adyashanti and Tom Campbell.
You'll very rarely hear them repeat the same thing in the same way.

And yes, I believe that if you can lose the "body" and "planes" concepts and just realize that all is consciousness, then it makes the rest a lot easier to take in.
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Taoistguy » Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:51 pm

Absolutely. It led me to thinking I can switch straight into the 3D Blackness, which i've been trying to do for the past week (with some limited success), then just now i read:

"I feel strongly that if a person could just imagine, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that they were within the 3D blackness; if they could just lay back and picture themselves
already there. Then that is all it would take to instantly place them there. I suppose people would still have to work on getting there using more conventional means, at first. As making a quick-switch requires you to be very familiar with the feeling of whatever state it is you are switching to. "
Taoistguy

Postby Xanth » Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:18 pm

Taoistguy wrote:Absolutely. It led me to thinking I can switch straight into the 3D Blackness, which i've been trying to do for the past week (with some limited success), then just now i read:

"I feel strongly that if a person could just imagine, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that they were within the 3D blackness; if they could just lay back and picture themselves
already there. Then that is all it would take to instantly place them there. I suppose people would still have to work on getting there using more conventional means, at first. As making a quick-switch requires you to be very familiar with the feeling of whatever state it is you are switching to. "

Which is funny, because that's pretty much all you have to do. Easy, eh?
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Phantom » Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:03 am

It's not so much technique as it is intent. The technique.. learning to trance is useful for a number of psychic skills.
Phantom

Postby Xanth » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:06 pm

INTENT! Exactly. :)

If someone can figure out "Intent"... if you can figure out how to place your Intent... then you can figure out projection rather easily.
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Phantom » Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:42 am

I find learning to focus without tensing up and involving the body to be difficult. I think that is the trick. Having help and guidance from the other side is good too. I couldn't have done it without them.
Phantom

Return to Projection Discussions & Questions