Newbie stonieobe

Have you had a hard time trying to learn to Astrally Project? Have you ever wanted to learn how to do Astral Projection to experience the non-physical for yourself? Here at Unlimited Boundaries, we offer the Astral Academy. This is where we work with you on a one-on-one basis in order to help you learn to experience the non-physical for yourself! Make a post answering the questions in the stickie and we'll assist you every step of the way from physical to non-physical!
Forum rules
There aren't really any rules here... just be sure to be as dedicated to this as we are to wanting to teach you! Be sure to go through the lessons as well, as they've been designed to provide you with the basic understandings you require in order to successfully gain access to and explore the non-physical.

Re: Newbie stonieobe

Postby Xanth » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:44 pm

Szaxx wrote:In your reply about difficulty influencing your future outcome of any related attempts, this is DOUBT and its the second largest fail creator.

OH OH OH!! Quick quiz time!

Does anyone know what the FIRST largest fail creator is when trying to learn to project? :D
Xanth
Site Admin

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Postby Stonieobe » Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:33 am

Xanth wrote:
Szaxx wrote:In your reply about difficulty influencing your future outcome of any related attempts, this is DOUBT and its the second largest fail creator.

OH OH OH!! Quick quiz time!

Does anyone know what the FIRST largest fail creator is when trying to learn to project? :D

Hmm yeah point taken lol :)
Stonieobe

Postby Stonieobe » Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:38 am

Xanth wrote:
Stonieobe wrote:Hi. First off I want to say thanks so much for what you are doing here. Projection is something that I think more and more people are becoming attracted to and the books can only take you so far so it's great that there are people willing to share their knowledge and help people achieve their AP goals.

I think it's paramount for people to personally witness the greater reality for themselves in order to open their eyes to just how much bigger they truly are. :)

I think projection is a way to access non physical reality. They say that we are spiritual beings having a physical experience (in our 3d life) and I like the sound of that but find it a little hard to believe because it all feels pretty physical to me. I am hoping to have a conscious AP to find out the truth of that statement for myself. But saying that my life's path has kind of bought me here and I am happy to go with the flow and see what eventuates.

Isn't that that the truth. :)
What you'll find as you venture into what most people refer to as the "non-physical"... is that it's VERY PHYSICAL! I've personally done many tests while projecting in order to test just how physical it is, and it's, literally, indistinguishable from this reality.

However, it's one thing to hear me say that... and another entirely to experience it directly for yourself. It's a mind blowing concept when it hits you. Ground feels like ground, walls feel like walls, trees feel like trees. If you're anything like me, the next question I had then was "what is real?". hehe

You're well in order here. :)
Head over to the lessons and run through them. Especially focus on Lesson 1, which is the video of Tom Campbell. He imparts what I consider to be the basic information for learning to get your intellect out of the way of what is really a natural experience. :)

Let us know when you have any questions.

Uhhm... Thanks for the welcome (again) and for sharing your thoughts.

I'm experiencing a bit of de ja vu haha
Stonieobe

Postby Stonieobe » Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:45 am

If you forget everything you've read on this subject, the learning becomes far easier as the doubt doesn't exist.
If someone says ,'its too difficult', that is their opinion due to their personal influences. Don't make their assumption yours. If they failed, find out why. Most of it is easy to remedy.
Look at football fanatics for reference. Any team not theirs is defamed in some way. They all do this and none of them say the truth. If your associated with a family group of supporters, you'd see the error in their assumptions.
Best thing here is to forget everything they all have said.
See the similarity?
No bias, an open mind and no doubt to hinder you.

Hi Szaxx
Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this subject. I agree with what you are saying. It is easy to set yourself up with beliefs that are in some cases unhelpful. I don't think that I have a problem with doubt especially at the front end. I have had 6 projections in the last 10 days so I can't doubt myself there. My main problem with starting a projection is one of circumstance. You mention this in your lesson and I'm finding it to be true. I find I can project best during the day when I'm not too tired. Unfortunately I almost never get a chance to try during the day and most of my night time attempts end in sleep.
I do have some things to work on with my projections. I need to get out of my own way and let them flow a bit more.

my main reasons for spoiling a projection once I am out are:

1) not having an open mind to unexpected occurrences. This is pretty lame because so much is unexpected. A good example of this was Sunday night when I projected into the void. I got such a surprise to be there and I thought that I had projected into my own awareness somehow. I killed the projection really quickly then spent the rest of the night kicking myself for wasting such a good opportunity.

2) once I get out all I seem to think of is finding a way to prove to myself that I am projecting so I try to find things I can validate later. The trouble with this is the harder I look the less I see and it always seems to kill the projection

3) my projections seem to change into visualizations

I'm not really complaining though. I'm very happy with my progress to date. Joining this forum has really given me what I needed to achieve my initial projections. Having mentors for this makes all the difference.
Stonieobe

Postby Stonieobe » Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:01 am

Just touching base.

I have only managed a couple of very short projections over the last couple of weeks. They both came about from me becoming consciously aware between dreaming and waking up states.

I haven't really been focusing on projecting too much lately so can't really expect awesome results.
Stonieobe

Postby Stonieobe » Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:48 pm

The last month for me has been pretty quiet on the AP front. I have only had one and a bit.

I was just sitting here thinking about how it could be that initially I experienced a couple of wild weeks clocking up maybe 8 projections then almost nothing for a month.

I think it was mostly because that first week I was home with the flu and making up to 5 attempts a day to project. It was like total immersion in the idea... Very strong intent. Since then I have been caught up in work, sleep, and other distractions so my commitment is not the same.

I initially thought it would be like riding a bike ... Once you had it sussed you'd be away. Now I realize that it is something that you have to keep working at.(well in my case anyway) Totally worth it though. The insights that it gives you into the true nature of consciousness are life changing.
Stonieobe

Postby Xanth » Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:26 pm

Stonieobe wrote:The last month for me has been pretty quiet on the AP front. I have only had one and a bit.

I was just sitting here thinking about how it could be that initially I experienced a couple of wild weeks clocking up maybe 8 projections then almost nothing for a month.

I think it was mostly because that first week I was home with the flu and making up to 5 attempts a day to project. It was like total immersion in the idea... Very strong intent. Since then I have been caught up in work, sleep, and other distractions so my commitment is not the same.

I initially thought it would be like riding a bike ... Once you had it sussed you'd be away. Now I realize that it is something that you have to keep working at.(well in my case anyway) Totally worth it though. The insights that it gives you into the true nature of consciousness are life changing.

It's entirely "Focus" and "Intent" based. How well you can focus your intent towards your goal. How well you can shift your awareness AWAY from this physical reality.

It takes a lot of practice. Even more than I've ever been able to put into it. :)

Just keep plugging away!
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Szaxx » Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:20 am

You wake up not tired at all and you go to bed too tired. At some point in the day and at night there's a perfect balance where you're primed. This primed state can be controlled if you have a time slot that is regular. I had one in the 80's and limited my sleep to take advantage. For a year or two I could project at will in this time slot. Since then I can most often create the required slot and it works well.
Practice is all it takes.
Szaxx

Postby Stonieobe » Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:05 pm

Thanks again for the advise and encouragement.
Stonieobe

Previous

Return to Destynee's Plan - Astral Academy