Negative entities

Any questions you have regarding any of the following experiences: Astral Projections, Out of Body Experiences, Real Time Zone Projections, Phasing, Projection, Lucid Dreaming, Sleep Paralysis, etc... ask them here.

Negative entities

Postby Timandra » Fri May 10, 2013 1:13 pm

Since a few years I experience negative entities in my house. When I fall asleep, in the hypnogogic phase, they are bothering me. Last week they kept me awake until 4.30 am. A few times my consciousness shifted to their dimension and I could see what they were doing. I tried white sage, sometimes it helps but only a short while. I would have to use it every day and I don't want to sleep in a smoky room every night. One time the attacks got even worse after I did the sage. I'm not frightened, but it is a nuisance.
Has anyone had the same experience? If not, what would you do to solve this problem?
Today I will stay in the moment.
Unless the moment is unpleasant, in which case I will eat a cookie.
Timandra

Negative entities

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: Negative entities

Postby Szaxx » Fri May 10, 2013 2:27 pm

Have you read Bedeekins masterpiece on sleep paralysis yet?
Szaxx

Postby CFTraveler » Fri May 10, 2013 5:58 pm

I am going to assume you don't want to be told it's psychological, or normal to perceive entities in the hypnagogic state, since I recognize you from the Pulse and you've been around forums for long enough to have heard them all. So I'll just jump to possibilities:

1) Try "not seeing them". I'm not sure if this is Moen's technique or someone else's from TMI. Just make the entities disappear. Imagine them getting more and more transparent.
2)Sage is an established clearing 'agent', but you might want to try 'sealing' afterwards. That way you don't have to keep saging the area. After clearing, use your favorite sacred symbol, (any symbol that is closed in a circle) and use either holy water or some other consecrated liquid (there's olive oil and frankincense, for example) to draw the symbol in the openings to the space, such as doors, windows, and such.
3) Ye goode ol' salt bath/or salt shower. 'Nuff said, that's eminently searchable.

4) Something I have done in the past, when I was having disturbances- use a little water fountain- I had one from Walmart (Zen fountains, they're relatively cheap) and run it with fresh water next to the bed. There's lots of reasons why some people believe why they work, I don't know. But they work for me.
5)Another thing, not for the faint hearted- look at the being straight in the eye and challenge it. When I did this they just went away.

So good luck.
Last edited by CFTraveler on Fri May 10, 2013 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CFTraveler

Location: Beware of one which tells you to put down a book and then later tells you to read another.

Postby Jettins » Fri May 10, 2013 6:07 pm

Informative post. I should have read your post about a year ago. It would have helped. I think I had to ride it out until it stopped. I did learned a lot in the process though, much to share indeed.

Timandra wrote:A few times my consciousness shifted to their dimension and I could see what they were doing.

Can you please elaborate on this? Now I want to know what they were doing.
Jettins

Postby Timandra » Sun May 12, 2013 4:08 pm

Szaxx wrote:Have you read Bedeekins masterpiece on sleep paralysis yet?

No I haven't. Where can I find it?
Timandra

Postby Timandra » Sun May 12, 2013 4:10 pm

CFTraveler wrote:I am going to assume you don't want to be told it's psychological, or normal to perceive entities in the hypnagogic state, since I recognize you from the Pulse and you've been around forums for long enough to have heard them all. So I'll just jump to possibilities:

1) Try "not seeing them". I'm not sure if this is Moen's technique or someone else's from TMI. Just make the entities disappear. Imagine them getting more and more transparent.
2)Sage is an established clearing 'agent', but you might want to try 'sealing' afterwards. That way you don't have to keep saging the area. After clearing, use your favorite sacred symbol, (any symbol that is closed in a circle) and use either holy water or some other consecrated liquid (there's olive oil and frankincense, for example) to draw the symbol in the openings to the space, such as doors, windows, and such.
3) Ye goode ol' salt bath/or salt shower. 'Nuff said, that's eminently searchable.

4) Something I have done in the past, when I was having disturbances- use a little water fountain- I had one from Walmart (Zen fountains, they're relatively cheap) and run it with fresh water next to the bed. There's lots of reasons why some people believe why they work, I don't know. But they work for me.
5)Another thing, not for the faint hearted- look at the being straight in the eye and challenge it. When I did this they just went away.

So good luck.

Thank you very much CFTraveler. :)
Timandra

Postby Timandra » Sun May 12, 2013 4:17 pm

Can you please elaborate on this? Now I want to know what they were doing.

One of the things they did was pounding on me.
Timandra

Postby Szaxx » Sun May 12, 2013 5:07 pm

Timandra wrote:
Szaxx wrote:Have you read Bedeekins masterpiece on sleep paralysis yet?

No I haven't. Where can I find it?

Its at the Astral Pulse.
Its called, Everything you could ever want to know about SLEEP PARALYSIS

I tried to access it for a link but the page times out.
Szaxx

Postby Xanth » Sun May 12, 2013 7:04 pm

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welco ... 734.0.html

That's the link for you Timandra. :)

His posts are strewn throughout the thread, so you'll need to read through it a bit to find them.
They're easy to locate though, they're the LONGEST posts in the thread by Bedeekin. :)
Xanth
Site Admin

Return to Projection Discussions & Questions