Napoleon Hill's Invisible Councelors Technique

If you have a particular Projection Method & Technique that you enjoy, please post it here.

Re: Napoleon Hill's Invisible Councelors Technique

Postby Szaxx » Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:27 am

'Be careful what you ask for'.
I've said this many times in the past. I tried a imprint version of the above a couple of nights ago and its too much for our mind to accept at once.
Watching the vid, the idea of forming a councel would work. The tap into the datastream would be less intense and obviously directed at your wishes.
It can be used to see future events too. A powerful tool but understanding the recieved info takes some interpretation. Your last comments recieved lion, are typical.
The last post in my journal should show a little. It's why it was posted before you did this one, lol. Its all in the timing.
Seriously though, have precise questions and know WHO is best for the answers. I tend to throw it out to anyone or any entity that has the knowing. No table or meeting room, just an experience that can be remembered.

If it proves itself to anyone then a group meeting with exacting definitions would be extremely interesting. Interpretation is presented personally and may be a spanner in the works.
Thoughts.
Szaxx

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Postby Szaxx » Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:40 am

It may only become apparent when its infront of you. The danger at the gate is something that needs your attention now.
Thoughts, a guard dog or entering an arena as a spectator to realise your in the field and playing a game with a hopeless chance of success.
These 'images' can follow into daily life too. They are never incorrect but your interpretation can be.
As I interpret this a watcher knows everything pertaining to the subject matter mentioned. I chose the sky in the 70's and it became intolerable. Recently this has changed for the better. Careful selection IS required in the questions thought. Asking with something on your mind is a bad move as all of it comes back in the answers.
Szaxx

Postby Xanth » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:37 pm

I remember Personalreality posting about something very similar in a thread on the Pulse.
It was about creating your own kingdom and allowing different parts of that kingdom to represent different parts of you an your psyche.

This sounds like something similar, except instead of a kingdom, you're creating "Councillors" to represent these aspects of you.
Or creating them and allowing them to become an aspect of their choosing which you can then interact with. Sort of like self created guides.

That's pretty cool. Especially to use it as a direct method to actually project with.
Allowing yourself to get so engrossed in this action of creating and interacting that the physical sensory input is reduced automatically during the interaction and the interaction itself is the non-physical sensory interaction which becomes increased, he's projecting you into that reality.

Nice. :)
Xanth
Site Admin

Return to Projection Methods & Techniques