My other world

If you would like to keep a journal, simply start a new thread and keep it updated! Handy for dream journals or any other kind of non-physical journal you wish to keep and share.

The old soldier

Postby Majic » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:02 pm

28/1/2014
A few randoms and vivids last night with great recall.

The old soldier

Walking inside a building that is being used as a display hall. I am with my son and we have fishing rods in our hands and a hook comes lose on a bit of line. It lands on the floor and another boy picks it up to see what is it, at the same time I pick up the hook end and the hook is just pricking my finger. As I watch the hook grows in size and is now in a little more so I start to work it out and it hurts. I now just wrench it out and its very painful and the hook is now a trout fly and I put this into my tackle box.
An older man has been watching and he comes over, tells me I have a nice collection of trout flys and there are some good lakes to fish in around this district. He takes me to a room that is a library and gets out a book, finds a page and shows me a map with places to go to fish. He turns a few more pages and shows me a small town near the lake, an old stone church with a cut rock fence. There are some plaques on the fence and he shows me the one with his name on it. I am a bit curious at this stage as I get the feeling I am looking at a memorial plaque. Next he shows me a group of young men in uniform posing for a picture and points out his image.
I am now looking at a black and white image of soldiers and the images start to turn their heads at talk to each other, next they get up and start milling around. In quick time it is a place with people starting to move about and I am in the scene observing.

It is 0600 am and I wake up due to habit, annoying as this was shaping up to be a nice event and left me with a feeling of sadness as I felt I was looking at someone’s life unfold as they remember it.
Majic

The old soldier

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

The old soldier

Postby Majic » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:02 pm

28/1/2014
A few randoms and vivids last night with great recall.

The old soldier

Walking inside a building that is being used as a display hall. I am with my son and we have fishing rods in our hands and a hook comes lose on a bit of line. It lands on the floor and another boy picks it up to see what is it, at the same time I pick up the hook end and the hook is just pricking my finger. As I watch the hook grows in size and is now in a little more so I start to work it out and it hurts. I now just wrench it out and its very painful and the hook is now a trout fly and I put this into my tackle box.
An older man has been watching and he comes over, tells me I have a nice collection of trout flys and there are some good lakes to fish in around this district. He takes me to a room that is a library and gets out a book, finds a page and shows me a map with places to go to fish. He turns a few more pages and shows me a small town near the lake, an old stone church with a cut rock fence. There are some plaques on the fence and he shows me the one with his name on it. I am a bit curious at this stage as I get the feeling I am looking at a memorial plaque. Next he shows me a group of young men in uniform posing for a picture and points out his image.
I am now looking at a black and white image of soldiers and the images start to turn their heads at talk to each other, next they get up and start milling around. In quick time it is a place with people starting to move about and I am in the scene observing.

It is 0600 am and I wake up due to habit, annoying as this was shaping up to be a nice event and left me with a feeling of sadness as I felt I was looking at someone’s life unfold as they remember it.
Majic

Europe 2014

Postby Majic » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:54 pm

Europe 2014

A few dreams and thoughts while cycling around Europe. These are not very nice but Europe does this to me at times, it can be a beautiful place but for me it can also be very morbid as the wars are never far away. I don’t have an interest in the war and only carry vague thoughts with me so all of these dreams are what I call being dreamt and come to me. I accept them and let them play out, they were not lucid but very vivid and full of feeling that either shocks me out the sleep and dreaming and leaves a heavy sadness for a few hours of the day – till the sun comes out

These are not sequential

1 - Restless sleep, vivid dreams of diggers destroying houses, relentless machines that just march on and destroy

2- Figures cooking, getting closer and they are cooking meat, closer and pans are full of frying body parts, human meet cooking. Laughing figures

3- A wall, a dog in the net caught up and bleeding. It looks miserable and wants to die. Guards walking along the top of the wall, looking into the net. Laughing and saying “it’s only a dog, let it die”

4- A curtain, a wall of sparkling energy. A young girl approaches this, curious and lost. She reaches out and enters the wall. Now a fading spark of gold in the wall of blue she is gone

5- Thoughts during the day while riding along the road in the hills of the Ardennes (where the battle of the Bulge was fought)

Morbid thoughts creeping in today.
Long roads – cold, chills in my body
This is a place where ego takes action and men die for others
Their minds used and their bodies enslaved
No winners, death without meaning

6 – Snipers. Dreaming. 4 nails in a curve, nails being worked on, sharpened and the curve measured with a wooden rod. It was explained to me that the a seeking bullet is being used to get runners

And to top this off I went to the Menin Gate in Ypres to hear the last post. Standing listening to all the voices, thinking this is a crowd, all here to remember. Remember the solders off to the front, moving, happy, sad, and scared and minute’s later dead, wounded, hurt, and not understanding. All the youth and life gone.
This had tears flowing and again it’s the feeling of being dreamt more that dwelling on the events. It lasted a while and I got drunk that night as I didn’t want to dream

Last work, a very happy month biking around a bike friendly country in the sun and full of warm people. I am happy to have had these thoughts and dreams enter my mind as they are part of the experience
Majic

Explain this one

Postby Majic » Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:44 pm

25/07/2014 Coffee G/C

WILD
Just one excerpt from an intense morning and a new experience for me.

Lying in bed and letting my awareness wander around my body while the feelings of an OBE start to build up. I exit by rolling onto the floor and I am standing in a semi dark room as it should be this hour of the morning and walk over to the glass doors. I push and play with the glass and as always it spongy so I push it around a bit more and then walk back a bit and run at it. The harder I hit it the more it pushes back like a trampoline and I do this a few times.

Next up I decide to walk back to the bed and see my sleeping body as I have not done this before and I am curious about what I might find.
No surprise as I go back and quietly look at a sleeping body, mine and as it should be tucked up under the sheets.
This is where its gets odd for me anyway. I hear the breathing and that’s normal as I have heard that lots when having a duel awareness of my body going about its functions but I hear some talking. Sleeping I says hello to the OBE me and I am a little puzzled by this. I then say to OBE me, “ please don’t leave without me, can I come with you” I have no idea of what to make of this and start to move back a little and the sleeping me starts to cry and get upset. OBE me now (this is a fully aware experience and where all thought is occurring) goes back and cuddles and talks to the sleeping me until I hear the steady breathing of a sleeping body and feel the energy calm down. I next go quietly to the glass doors and gently exit through them, stand on the balcony and make sure the sleeping body is not following as I for some reason I don’t want a sleepwalking me to fall off and get hurt ( I have never sleepwalked but it seems like a sensible thing to do)

I have never had this sort of experience before and it seemed like some basic form of awareness in the sleeping body knew something was missing and wanted comfort so I did that.

Any thoughts welcome
Majic

Re: My other world

Postby Szaxx » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:30 am

Can you dispel any physical world thoughts of being lonely, rejected or left behind from a course of actions or event you want to go to?
Szaxx

Postby Majic » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:32 pm

I had wondered about that idea and only one area that is related to OBE really.

I have been working on some body awareness ideas in the early evening when first going to sleep as it is very hard to get lucid at that time and gotten very close to projecting about 3 times in the last few nights before this lucid experience.

The feelings (vibrations) are very subtle at first and then start to build and gain intensity and I feel I am on the edge of projecting or OBE but not made the last leap. I have some reservations for no reason other that this is new for me and it gives me a very solid impression of the energy body being part of but having the ability to separate from the physical and in some ways that feels a little disturbing.
If anything it could be related to this, visiting the physical and wondering why it exists but knowing that it is needed and has to have its needs looked after.

There are degrees of separation that question what is normal and it gets more abstract as I gain more experiences and think about them.
Majic

Postby Szaxx » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:58 am

If the last step is seemingly hard, a little less sleep for a few days may solve the problem.
Being full of energy all day makes the transition much harder I find. Having 5 hours sleep for a week each night kills recall. A balance exists, its finding what suits for a particular time of day.
Szaxx

Postby Majic » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:19 pm

Yes, simlar experience. I have a very broken sleep schedule by choice for 4 days a week and find the evenings getting to sleep for around 3 hours in the first set it can be simlar to an afternoon nap where I suspect we can drop rapidly into REM.

I find the nights that are close in the evening are the last few days of the week and I sometimes feel a little flushed on going to bed, my mind wont be over active and it seems to come on quick but very intense. I would guess this is due to a little more awareness because I am more awake in a lot of ways then in the early morning WILD's.

I will take a little more notice on what you have said. I would avg around 5 -6 hours sleep a night with a 3 hour early evening sleep and up to another 3 hours of broken sleep in the early morning. It seems to work for me and health is good so I run with it
Majic

me and me

Postby Majic » Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:36 pm

WILD – no supps
WBTB – quietly observing my mind – body scan – eyes closed and looking at the darkness – bck to body scan – patiently waiting – the hunter hunts – waits and is rewarded, the vibrations are now quietly building.
Now starting to float out of my physical body and just noticing this without any will or action to place awareness away. I know my dream body is already formed up and that I need to do nothing but quietly wait as I am already there.
There is the impression of needing to roll to the right so and I don’t assist or resist this at all. Deepen in now but not full out and away. My vision starts to arrive and a hand reaches out of the darkness and gently but firmly holds my hand, there is the vague impression of another form floating in the darkness just to my right. Hands together now and I am gently guided out of my resting position and am now floating in the air and then we drift down to the floor and are standing there together still holding hands.
We walk to the doors and then float out to the night sky, when I next look down I see far below some kids playing on a trampoline. We are so high that they look like little dots. I want to join in and my double ( I know this energy form) tells me that I know what to do and can do it so just let go and trust myself. I now let myself fall and the ground is coming up very fast, at the last minute the trampoline disappears and I come to a gentle stop just above the ground. Control is easy and its more like I expect it so it occurs. I now gently land and see that it is my children playing, I give them all cuddles and then move on.
Note, interesting dream entry. I have been working on WILD without any supplements for a while and was rewarded last night. I feel it should be as easy as waking up to enter a lucid state by WIlD and now think I have made a lot of progress towards this idea and goal.
The energy form feels solid and strong and I knew instantly it was me in some form, another part of me or what I don’t know but the imprint is one I have felt a few times over the years and one I have had conversations with in the past
The rest of the time after this was fully lucid and I let the dreams run and just enjoyed the time.
Majic

Under Water

Postby Majic » Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:49 pm

23/9/2014
Under Water
WB2B G + C
WILD – just drifted to fully formed dream. Lovely easy entry just like waking up
Long lucid so some extracts
In a room with my partner and a model plane flies towards me, I put up my hand knowing it is going to hit me and hurt but allow it to do so, a good thump and the planes propeller hits my palm and chews up some fingers. It hurts and I don’t react but allow the pain to radiate to my arm and it dissipates. I am happy with my control and now show my partner how to heal yourself in a dream and we both watch my hand and fingers grow back to normal once more.

Now is its just me in a vast ship under the water, a submarine that is full of people on a voyage. The sub is slowly breaking up and there are upset people all around me. I feel it flexing, the structure moving under the weight of the water and it is creaking and groaning under the pressure.
Looking back to see what a noise is I see a wall of water rushing along a corridor and so move to another space and close the doors behind me wondering if it will stop it for a few moments. It is now quiet and I look around, there are windows looking out to the ocean along one side of the room and a set of floors above me.
I turn around to see a lady struggling to breathe and in a panic, curious as there is plenty of air in her I go to her, take a deep breath and breath into her mouth. I do this a few times and she settles. Another man on the floor above has a small weapon and is threating people, I find a small tool on the ground and throw it at him, he is distracted and I now float up to stand beside him. He points the pistol at me, I laugh and just take it off him and walk away. He is now surrounded by people wanting to give him comfort.
Floating down to the floor below I move to the windows and start to gently push my way through them into the darkness of the ocean on the other side. Now in the cool water I look around and see it starting to lighten up and then some of the water moves away and I am standing next to a coloured pool of water that is lighted from within. There are shapes in the pool that I understand are life forms and so I jump in and feel the energy start to take me over.
I relax in here until I lose awareness and wake up.
I record the dream and then enter another
Notes.
I have had a very tight muscle in my hip and with some intense stretching it has loosened up in a day and the pain has gone so I wonder if some of this dream is a litteral way of experienced this healing of tissue. The creaking and groaning of tight muscle being stretched and the pool of light as the release of pain. Also the stressed people could be individual stressed muscle cells?
Majic

playing with light

Postby Majic » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:31 am

I had been lucid for a while and found myself in a darkish quiet space. In a room and for some reason I looked about and then ahead. There was a small blue spot in my vision and I have seen this at times during waking hours poking out into my visual field. I looked at it and then put my hands in front of me about shoulder height. I asked with will for the light to grow or expand and it did. The dot filled the space between my palms and took up an oval shape. It was a clear shape with blue flecks and bands running between both palms and got very hot. I put my palms closer together and then out again and it changed to a ball of light and back to an oval. I played with the shape and intensity for a while. It made my hands vibrate and get hot. The last thing that happened is it changed from a blue oval between outstretched palms to a very tight ball of red light. I let it go after that.
Majic

WILD

Postby Majic » Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:36 pm

an update on my attempts to make WILD as easy as waking up

I have not posted a dream for a while but have been averaging around 3 lucids a week for the last couple of years so no let up at all in that area. Some dry spells and some really massive runs as well

Been working on WILD for around 18months to see if I can get it where it feels as natural as waking up in the morning and becoming aware of this reality. A lot of progress lately with the last couple of weeks providing some insights. I am getting lucid 3 or 4 times a week and in each session there maybe 2 or 3 entries at least. Its very easy to do this but has taken a long time and I have had a lot of experience at WILD and a lot of success over a lot of years. WBTB with getting up for around 2 to 2.5 hours, a cup of coffee and then back to bed is the key. I sleep no more 4 to 5 hours in the first sleep at most and sometimes a lot less. I also dream and recall from the first sleep quite easily but don't record many of these as it would just be too many entries. WBTB - relax, look at the darkness and expect nothing at all. just look and that's all you do. Wait and wait and just observe. Some changes occur in the field in font of your eyes, let them, take notice but don't react in any way to them. This is the crucial point as you are very close to entering the dream. I will a few variations at this point, a sense of motion, of going somewhere, or see a scene form up. I still do nothing but observe and notice and if I get this right in an instant I will be in the dream just standing there. There can be a few odd feelings in your body just around this entry time as you disconnect from external impute and if you react to them in anyway you will ping out and need to start again. This has taken a long time and a lot of noticing and thinking about the mini changes that occur in going from waking to dreaming with unbroken awareness but the results are amazing to me. Around twice a week its an effortless and amazing transition to a fully aware dreaming state. No supps other than coffee and that's around 2 to 2.5 hours earlier so not sure if it will have a great effect at that point. Longest times in lucid state are around 2 hours with a lot of 30 - 50 minutes events.
Majic

Postby Szaxx » Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:22 am

Some good info there Magic.
I'm presently working out commonalities deep in the hypnagogic trance around the exit transformation over at A Pulse.
The 'do nothing' you mentioned I'm familiar with and it really helps at the exit. Too many 'try something' here and fail as you described.
At times simply moving your eyes is enough to cause the set back.
Szaxx

Postby Majic » Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:37 am

its insane at that entry point, even the though of " i am nearly there" is enough to change the event and ping me out. I have noticed that when looking at HI ( the term used to describe any pre-lucid imagery) I can ask for it to change and it will.
I have seen images that look like a plant, some abstract form and its just out there in the visual field in the darkness and I ask for it to grow, change color and then die the image will do just that. This becomes really interesting as the image has a life of its own with me not asking how I want to see this so I feel that the images are simply thought in a visual way and that there is a source within us that is able and willing to present with some new hash of information for us to see.

How this relates to the WILD entry is that any though will disturb the entry and each time we do this we step back in the process and get a tiny bit more off frequency to get lucid. The passive observation need to really be aggressive but totally non active if this makes sense so we just get taken for the ride.

The mental dialouge is really interesting as I watch images from, had a full on movie last night but just let it run for a few seconds and then random images that sparked up into a full blown dream tunnel. I just did nothing at all, no excitement or mental reaction and then in an instant I was just in the dream. Fully formed and standing in a room.

This is getting common and still a lot of refinement but really excited at this point as there is a small result and I feel I understand how its occurred

A Pulse - think I had an account there once. Will have a look again

Keep me posted on your work or post the link and I can follow

I just found the thread there and its interesting. Astral wind is new to me so will chase around as see if I can find out some more
AP - for me it sounds like WILD but into the room or place you are sleeping - in general terms is AP and WILD the same
I might create an account there so I can take part or might even have one from the past
Majic

Postby Szaxx » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:05 pm

If you open your old account great. I can find it if you can remember the email address, if necessary. You can create a new one and I'll do the honor of accepting etc (if I get there first lol).

These images we create are always interesting, the feather landing beside you may as well be an express train if you sense it. Its delicately fragile being in this state of mind. If you can push the boundary to the edge the imagery can be created to perfection well above the apparent resolution of the physical. Not only that is possible, you can breathe life into the scene and animate it. It has the feel of a crystal clear lucid dream with one weird addition, you are aware of the physical. In phasing, typically the hypno noises are present and responsive to the physical input by those crazy metallic zings we hear. The backdrop of grainy patches is perceived, at this point stay emotionally dead to any reactions ( you've already mentioned) and apply that massive intent on a particular view of something. In my last one I started with a view of a house with a tree on the left. The height of perception was 20 foot above ground level ( yeah corny, it's from my early pre school days). The house is in silhouette against an evening skyline with others at a distance behind, in the distance low hills. Watching this form into razor sharp definition, I decided to see how far I could take it until it crashed. The scene was in colour, the sky had orange colored clouds added fading into red in amongst the various shades of blue through to dark violet. I added a series of streetlights in the distance leading to a small town. Then added some houses mid distance with lights on. It was very clear and required animating. In the distant hills I created a car with headlights on full beam and this actually started moving at the thought of it. I added more and the scene kept on going. Then I thought I'd test it out fully, I created an extended cloud with the anvil shape on top and watched a storm appear below. It lit up the clouds and streaks hit the ground.
This created an emotional stirring and its that which stopped it. All the time I was still around midpoint in the trance. After the stirring occurred I tried to get back to the scene and was further disturbed by family goings on.
I have done this a few times with success. It does envelope you like in phasing when you jump into the scenery and start reacting to ground yourself. It takes a couple of mins from the first artistic embellishments you inscribe upon the grainy backdrop of a canvas. ( sounds good lol). As you've mentioned the slightest stirring can set you back, I was wondering if you've experimented in this way?
Szaxx

Postby Majic » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:37 pm

my old account if its there is under the address pmaich@deepsea.co.nz if not then I will create one today

Phasing or AP

I will re-read you post a few times but are you saying that its more of a trance state that leaving the physical and wandering around in a dream with a disconnect in any psychical way to normal reality?

If so along with the clarity of images you are describing then yes I have. Guessing I would think in recent months I have had this experience around 15 - 20 times. Most of the time its after waking or in the afternoons when I relax and go looking for HI, I will just play with the images or thoughts as I like to call them and let them amuse me or surprise me with any random changes but at times there is a jump in the images. Nothing I have asked for but a shift that has caught my attention and there will be a scene that is way beyond HD quality and it can be still or flowing with a life of its own. I have not controlled it had it last more than a few seconds so far as I have not put much effort into it but its what I call another chip in reality that I suspected might have a life of its own like my void experiences. The gap between dreams that has turned into a place to explore

I seem to get this and either lose it or if I am attempting WILD at WBTB then I am there and its a lucid with the physical gone. I am aware of course of the fact that physical exists but my mind is firmly embedded in the dream at that point.
Majic

Crunch crunch

Postby Majic » Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:44 pm

28/1/15
WB2B
WILD
Relaxing and looking at the darkness, a small wisp of energy float out and somehow I am just there, only lasts a few moments as I start to think about how and what just happened.

This was interesting as in amongst the darkness and waiting for the usual images and feelings this thread or energy is there. Its no more that what would be a cup of water thrown into the air and I am attracted to it in some way, in an instant I am lucid and puzzled. So fast and so easy I did not comprehend the jump. One more piece of the puzzle to ponder

DILD
In a big room, massive glass windows and a lot of big pc screens in front of me. I am In my virtual trading room where I want to practise a few ideas and sort some issues. I am happy getting on with it and know I am lucid but make no effort to RC.
A DC wanders up to me and says he is there for the exam. Great and he is keenly watching me, I tell him we are dreaming and he is interested and I put my fingers through my hand and then into my head and wiggle them around a bit. The DC then does the same with his fingers and next puts his thumb in his mouth. Crunch, crunch he bits his thumb off, pulls his hand out and watches it grow back. Now it’s his fingers, again some wicked crunching sounds and he pulls out his hand and watches the fingers grow back.
A decent lucid after this but not important.

Interesting that in the last few months the DC’s are accepting they are lucid and have no problems with RC’s and are enjoying the experience. I wonder if it runs with my goals of easy natural WILD’s and me becoming more accepting of anything I find in the dreamspace and that lucid’s are in my mind totally natural and meant to be
Majic

Postby Szaxx » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:12 pm

Majic wrote:
Phasing or AP

I will re-read you post a few times but are you saying that its more of a trance state that leaving the physical and wandering around in a dream with a disconnect in any psychical way to normal reality?

If so along with the clarity of images you are describing then yes I have. Guessing I would think in recent months I have had this experience around 15 - 20 times. Most of the time its after waking or in the afternoons when I relax and go looking for HI, I will just play with the images or thoughts as I like to call them and let them amuse me or surprise me with any random changes but at times there is a jump in the images. Nothing I have asked for but a shift that has caught my attention and there will be a scene that is way beyond HD quality and it can be still or flowing with a life of its own. I have not controlled it had it last more than a few seconds so far as I have not put much effort into it.

Its definitely in the phasing sequence. The body is still easily moveable too, not that its helpful to do so.
The clarity that's obtainable is incredible, its far more defined than physical sight.
My first encounter (uncontrolled) left me looking out of an upstairs window onto the back of a pickup far below. The veins in the wings of a fly were seen as an indication of resolution.
Its worth the experimentation if time allows.
Szaxx

NYMag interview

Postby Majic » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:34 am

Link posted here as this gets a few external views

http://nymag.com/scienceofus/2015/02/wh ... eamer.html
Majic

FA and lucid

Postby Majic » Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:28 am

5/3/2015
FA to lucid
I am lying on the carpet in the sun on my lounge floor and I start to float of the ground. I thought I was awake and for an instant I am puzzled by this but get that I am dreaming so just enjoy the sensation of floating. I had been thinking that is was a while since I had floated from the earth to the stars on going to bed so was happy that I was drifting off the floor and aware of it.
I now start to get a shiver in my spine and the room darkens. This is a familiar feeling and action that comes from time to time in my dreams and is accompanied by sense of dread. I feel like I am being floated and invaded by an energy but for the first time ever I just feel this sensation and make the decision to allow it to run its course. I am floating up in the darkness and the feeling starts to ease so I take over and will myself over to the doors to make an exit to the outside and start to drift up.
I am just outside and I feel a hand rest on my shoulder, it is strong and firm and I place my hand on top of this one and turn around. I look at a figure next to me and ask why you are here and who are you.
I get a reply that I am watching you and want to go with you. My response is do you know what you look like or who are you with the DC replying “ I have no idea of what form I take here, I don’t have your senses” I am told that I have a rare talent in that I can pass through metal and we talk about this. I talk about raising energy and becoming light and raise my arms to demonstrate the process of calling up some energy. My fingers start to flicker with small points of blue light and then start glow and heat up. I stop at the point of my hands shimmering as I have demonstrated the form I need to move to some of the deeper dream states.

It was an interesting lucid, no supplements and of reasonable length. I also have that after glow that remains after an energy experience concerning light
The feeling of dread I first felt has been a barrier for a lot of years as it totally invades your dream body and has me whimpering in my dreams a lot of time. I hope I have now passed another level in my dreams.
Majic

PreviousNext

Return to Journals