My other world

If you would like to keep a journal, simply start a new thread and keep it updated! Handy for dream journals or any other kind of non-physical journal you wish to keep and share.

Energy box

Postby Majic » Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:41 am

I had this as part of an active night dreaming some time ago and before I started on my chamber

now in a room with a DC and he is building a box. He wants me to put the lid on the box as this is the last job, I know the box is a weapon and the lid will start the timer. I think he wants to destroy the city that the box is in. He wants me to get in and fit the last panel as it needs to be done from the inside and I know he will not let me out when I get in.
The box is now starting to vibrate and glow, I think of photons and nuclear energy and think of a weapon, he is still looking at me and expecting me to get in and put the lid on.
I leave...

When I started to build the chamber I was visualizing and constructing it in my mind and could see it taking shape, there was a point where I had it constructed in what I thought was a clever way and was setting the last roof panel in place. This panel had to go up through and then be turned and come back down and I was on the inside and had placed this panel.

I dont see myself doing this but see parts floating around and shifting into place either by my will of by their own a lot of the time. I got this last one into place and then I came into the image and was inside the box and it got dark. It was at this point I started laughing as I clicked that this was what the dream was about and the DC was getting me to build the chamber or as I now call it the energy box in the dream and letting me know that I needed to be inside it as I was the energy that will activate it.

It was not a bomb and as usual I missed the point but thats fine and these things come back to awareness when they are needed.
It was a nice event and I love it when the links from there to here present themselves and tie two worlds and one existance together
Majic

Energy box

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: My other world

Postby Szaxx » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:14 pm

Suppressed anger about to explode?
A typical dream interpretation for a bomb.
I bet you never lose your cool lol.
Or is that the real reason for the chamber...
Rofl.

With no ventilation it's an asphyxiation bomb though. One you'll physically never get out of as in the dream.
Hope this is sorted out before you stay inside for some time.
CO2 isn't nice if you get too much. You'll be sound asleep for sure.
Szaxx

Postby Majic » Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:23 am

Ha, could be. My thought is that it was a bomb but it was a box and I was meant to get inside.
Yes, into the chamber to cool down... good reason for padded walls to soften the blows :lol:

still putting some thought into the ventilation, there is good air flow to the external chamber via the back wall and about a slot about a meter high and 50mm wide to let that into the gap between the two chambers. I will put a decent sized vent in the floor panel and am looking at a small type of pump called a pan pump. Used for getting rid of smells in a toilet. It can be inline mounted in a 40mm pipe meters away and should give some air flow in the chamber. Just chucking ideas around for now.

I have sat in there for a while and its quiet, not dead silent but working on a few seals on the door but very quiet and this is without the internal room anywhere near finished. Its dark to the extent that there is no difference between eyes closed and eyes shut, just cant tell so happy with that. I am tempted to put a chair in there and take have a go at WBTB in the next few days as well.

all good and still on the job
Majic

sing like you can

Postby Majic » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:58 pm

27/09/2013
Randoms
WBTB – took around one hour to start getting vibrations and body exit
I had 3 attempts to get out with mixed success and didn’t quite get there in the first attempts. The first go was met by some very violent swirls of energy, I could feel my hands extended and they were getting whipped around by something that felt like a strong wind but it was focused and in a tight pattern.
When I did get out and let the dream form up I was watching my hands take shape, they were deformed at first, very clubby looking and swelling with a lot of pain but I let this run its course and soon enough they were as they should be. I was now solid in the dream space and projected myself up in a gentle rising motion. This gentle rising always feels good and allows the dream to form up around me when It wants to if I have no set goals in mind. I slow down and open my eyes to a the scene of a valley running off into the distance. With no goal in mind the thought of singing comes to mind so laughing at the idea as I just can’t sing I open my mouth and see what comes out. I have done this plenty of times and it’s amazing, the tone, pitch and end result is lovely so I float along the valley and sing as I go in a loud strong voice. I have no idea where the words come from but they seem to flow and I sing and enjoy the moments. This carries on for a long time.
Wake up, drift to sleep and miss entry
For no reason I decide to see if I am dreaming and put my fingers into a kitchen bench, great – soft pliable surface so I am dreaming. I look for a wall and move over to it, place my hand on the surface and feel it, I gently push and work my way into and through the hard pliable surfaces. I love the feeling of energy mixing and going into solid matter, I imagine the atoms mixing, touching each other and the attraction and repelling of each tiny contact. It’s a magic feeling that thrills me and I enjoy the slow transit and my awareness of the small journey.
I am now slowing gliding in the semi darkness, no purpose and after a while I wake myself to cement the memory
Now in bed awake, relax, find the vibrations and gently observe and greet them. I feel the slight shift of energy and put some awareness there and along with this I project one arm out and onto the floor searching for something to grasp and to drag myself out of bed with. I feel the floor, extend to the end of the bed and wrap this arm around the corner of the bed and drag my energy body out and along. Its funny and I am quietly amused at the antics, now out and on the floor I extend to the glass doors and when I feel them I pull my body by shortening my arm so I am at the door. I slide through the door and feel the cold night air and again gently rise up to whatever awaits me. There is a rush that lasts for a while and then a gentle tugging as a band of energy that I know is a dream gently pulls at my awareness. I give into this and the warmth that is offered and open my eyes to a new world

A fun night and great way to break a bit of a dry spell
Majic

Message to self

Postby Majic » Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:12 pm

The message from self
Early evening vivid
I am with a group of people in the outback, it’s a desert setting and we have just walked from an area that had a lot of wood that we were using for cooking fires and now in a hot dry desolate area. There is no wood for cooking fuel and it is hot. The others don’t want to proceed and I feel they are hiding something and I want to go on. I work out that I can split some of the rock on the ground and it will heat up and can be used a stove to cook on. We proceed.

Going up a hill on a motor bike and a car cuts me off and I get very annoyed at this so I chase the car. In dream style the more I want to chase the steep and crazier the road gets but I dig in and then just enjoy the twisting and turning road.
In a hotel and come out of an elevator, I find the barman and want to pay my bill. I pull out an awful lot of cash from my pocket to pay and drop some, another man picks up a bill and decides it is his. I don’t bother to argue.

330 am WBTB G + C
Goal to find some energy to create a feeling of content on waking
Waiting for sleep so I can stay awake and WILD, some near misses but in the end got there.
Float up to ceiling and hover just below roof, I was going to firm up the dream with some recall from daily life but it seemed silly as it was an unbroken dream entry. I gently probe the ceiling and put my fingers and hand in and out a few times. It really hurts as I go into the materials and I am wondering why it is so, what causes the feeling and why is it so intense with a mixture of pain and pressure. I play with the sensations for a while and when I am very solid in the dream with my mind nice and focused I allow my body to drift up and through the roof into a dream.
I am wandering around an older factory that is full of corridors and doors leading away but happy to just wander and see what comes to me. I see people taking, drinking and doing various tasks and they leave me alone.
I now wander outside and look out to see some hills in the distance and a few houses scattered around them. They look interesting so I party will myself there but also float/fly as I like the feeling of moving through the air. I am now standing on the ground on a pathway and look to a doorway leading into a small house and see an old lady inside. I go to the door and she changes to a small animal and is looking up at me. There is a sense of warmth coming from the house so I let this soak in and then move a way.
The next place has a small outhouse attached and someone is in there so I wait. In time another older lady comes out and she greets me. Again she is a happy person and smiles at me and I soak this up and move on.
I am now back in a similar setting to the factory but it is a lane with coffee shops so I pick one and wander in. I am waiting for a table and a middle aged lady come to me and gets very close and firmly says “You have a superior mind and body – please use it” I am a little startled by this but accept the words and then after some reflection to cement the conversation I move on.
I am now outside and walking down the road and some small balls like bubbles from a kid’s toy appears in front of me. The have or give the impression of massive energy and supressed power and I am a little shocked at the intensity of the feelings they create and stop to look at them for an instant. I go to back away and a shield of transparent matter is blocking my way. It is shimmering in a way that gives it an life of its own and solid to the touch. I can’t break it or move past it so step to the left and another one appears. They now hem me in and the bubbles are in front of me and starting to swell a little. I call up some energy from inside and cause the lot to just go away and feel relieved but also disappointed that I think I have missed the creation of a portal that I have been seeking for a long time.
Now walking down a lovely country road talking about cycling and bike racing with a lady that I know well

Wake up – feel good
Majic

Accepting the green light

Postby Majic » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:36 pm

26-Oct-13
Welcome the energy
CBTB @ 4am
Solid HI forming into a moving image like observing a DVD and then just in there. I induced shivers into my spine and kept at this till the HI and images appeared.
WILD
Just there, now walking and see a pit that has metal sides and is like a big bowl. It is about 2 meters deep and has 3 cones in the middle. I jump down and look around and then focus on one of these cones for a while. I rub my hands on the metal surface to get my senses working and put my fingers into my other hand as this is good to sharpen up and remind me I am dreaming. It becomes obvious they are outlets and will soon produce a flame like a small volcano. I think about jumping into the centre and think about the energy and power below the surface. It is what I have been wanting for a long time and I have never quite made the plunge. Again I back away and climb out of the pit.
I am now looking at a person with list in their hands and he looks like a teacher. I ask if I can stay and the person looks up and consults another body floating in the air that seems to be in control of what is going on. I get yes and an embrace from this figure. I hear an award being given out and my sons name is called. The cones in the bowl are now lit up with flames coming out of them.

NOTE; an opportunity missed and the events after I move away from the cones are not the focus of the dream I was after. I am away with my children and they are often in my dreams and again tonight they are there in some way

Wake, back to sleep, WILD. Thoughts are to accept the energy for this dream.

Project into the scene, it was a motorway and cars but I am now standing in a paved courtyard with stone houses to my left and an open area to my right.
I become aware of a barrier in front of me and it is the same as in a past dream last week. The barrier appears to be made of something like glass and is almost alive and shimmering. I can’t go through it and turn around to see behind me. I am running through my mind to accept the energy in whatever form it appears and this is one of the forms that is constant in my dreams. I stop and the energy now forms up into a sphere that surrounds me. I have no fear of this and just wait and it starts to heat up a little. It feels like the shimmering or vibrating sphere is now starting to get thicker and I am fully immersed in this ball of energy and it lasts for what feels like a minute or so. The energy totally permeates my body and I give into it till it has done whatever it wanted to do. There is an instant where I am fully back to me and then a flash of white light In my vision. It is like an intense white spot and feels like something looking out through my eyes and also a part of me as well. I see my reflection in a glass window and there is me with a hot white glow in my eyes. I understand that I have now changed in some way and stand still to let this feeling take hold and accept it fully.
A little later I am standing next to 2 DC’s and tell them this is a dream and they give me some flack and say to prove it. I tell them I will fly and so attempt to do this and can’t get off the ground. Because I am in a playful mood I was not flying on purpose and was waiting for them to start laughing at me and on cue they did this and started mocking me. At this point I said I can fly but is this special and I jumped up a couple of inches of the ground but on landing sunk into the ground till just my head was out above the paving. At his point the DC’s were looking quite sick and very confused.
Wake up

NOTE; this was nice set of events as I have been wanting to be flooded by the energy that appears in my dreams but always stop short and in this instance after backing away from the flames I got the barrier. With accepting this it then surrounded me and filled me with a vibrating green light and then produced the intense spot of while light that was in me and part of me.
Still feeling good a few hours later
Majic

Go get help

Postby Majic » Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:23 am

Vivid
Dreaming and not lucid, looking into the darkness and a peak forms up. It is a steep mountain side and my kids are playing on the sides of this slope. Its very steep and I am worried they are going to fall and get hurt. My oldest daughter is on the verge of falling but not quite slipping off, I know it does not look quite right but the fear of them getting hurt does not allow me to see that it is a dream. She is on the side but slips a little and then finds her way to the top again.
I look and the scene changes once more, I am still looking into the darkness like a remote view and not there but observing and now they are closer to me and on top of another very steep peak. It is a pinnacle and my boy is now on the edge, he falls and I am in a real panic as I cant help him. He is falling but more floating and a bit of my mind knows this is a dream but the fear of my children getting hurt overrides the logic and wont allow me to understand it is a dream.
I need to get help and so I leave and now instead of observing I am walking down a slope to a beach. It is familiar to me and I am now on the water line, there are waves and rocks and drift wood. All of this is holding me up and stopping me getting help. I struggle past and then see a bridge in front of me and start climbing along the supports to find my way up and along. It is now getting smaller and tighter and I am forcing my way along, still not fully aware that it is all a dream.
I have not climbed onto the top of the bridge and find myself in an area that looks like a bus with seating along each side and I move to the end of this space and out a door into a bigger area.
Here there are 3 DC’s and I explain my need for help, they seem pleased with me.
Dream ends

Note; About 3 days after this dream I am away and waiting to pick up my children and on the other side of the road a house is on fire. I am the second on the scene and there is a couch outside that is fully alight and the side of the house is on fire. I see one of the house owners and get him to the street; he is a bit stressed but listens.
A lady, the other occupant of the house wants to go inside but I stop her. On looking in the house is burning with thick black smoke filling the room. It gets dark in less than a minute and is near flash point. I get between her and the door, ask is she has any children or pets inside and she answers no so I stop her and get her to the street and safety. She was pretty stressed and might have gone in for no good reason. I think I had made the choice to not follow her if she tried but this is in hindsight and would have been intuitive at the time.
Its not hard to make a link from the dream to the reality of a fire, assisting but walking away if needed. Most likely not related but who knows
Majic

Just a dream

Postby Majic » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:29 am

14-11-2013

WBTB – Lucid
G, C, 5 HTP before bed time
Lying in bed at 4am, waiting and dream entry by WILD around 445am.
Easy entry just waited and slipped out of bed and walked away into the darkness. I could not see and tried to open my eyes but no go so did not force it. I felt the wooden floor and walked to the glass doors and gently pushed my way through.
I find myself in a house that is close to mine but not quite and as is common my children are there. There nana arrives and is talking my eldest daughter away, we don’t talk but I watch and she collects her and leaves after a short time.
I am wandering around and try for one of my goals and that is to see if I can get some direction from the dream on how to manage my share trading in real life a little better. With this though in mind I look around the room I am in and see a few old style leather bags. I start to open them and expect to see some papers or a book or something inside but the first one is empty and so is the second bag. I then pull the lining out and pull the bag to bits looking for a secret pocket or anything but get nothing. (note; msg is that there is nothing new I need to know and keep doing what works…)
I then decide that I want to draw some sketches or pictures so I make a small bit of paper appear and have fun making this grow to a sketch pad sized bit of art paper. I have no pencils and don’t think to make some but instead pick up a book that is full or images. I am looking at these and want to remember them for daytime use and so put the book into my head. This has the effect of what feels like a data transfer with the feeling of thousands of images going into my memory. I have vague recall of the images and the book was full of images that came to life as I turned each page. They were haunting and each page was darkness with a lesser dark patch and scenes of bush or cites embedded in them.
I am again in a room and there is a young boy watching a TV and an electric guitar is being played. While I watch the TV changes to show circuits that represent the sounds being played. I find this interesting and grab a metal rod that was next to me and start to trace it on the TV and make new connections and this has the effect of changing the music being played. This is fun and I spend some time joining and changing the circuits on the board and seeing what noises I can make.
I now am close to wakening and let the dream go and my vision if flooded with HI. This imagery is made of small semicircles and there are uncountable numbers of them. They come into being and then spread out to form flat planes and then twist and morph into fluid patterns. At points there are vertical columns forming up and rising and they collapse into the base and form up again. They are in green, red and blue.
I am very close to waking but relax into the HI and find myself in a dream and on the top of a gentle slope leading down to the beach. It is a dark scene with the black sea and what look like patches of silver energy sparking up on the shore line. I walk towards these patches and feel the grass and sand under my feel. There is a wonderful sense of calmness as I wander down and I become aware of another form just behind me. There is a familiar energy to the figure and I just allow it to accompany me to the beach and make no effort to talk and just accept the company.
I watch the sea for a short time and then wake myself
This dream lasted around an hour or so
Majic

Wake up

Postby Majic » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:40 pm

Just a small insight that has me thinking about dream awareness and what I have gained and lost over the years.

I woke up a few times in the early hours on Sunday morning. The night was full of vivid dreams and the last awakening was around 530am and I had a phone call to make at 615 so was in that want to sleep a little longer and need to wake soon place in my head.
I drifted into sleep and a vivid dream and was talking to a few people. It was typical of my vivids with everything as real as daytime but I was not lucid. The dream was playing out and I got the thought that I need to stop the dream now and wake up as I had a phone call to make so I said that to the DC's I was with and just woke up. It was interesting as it felt like a duel awareness at the time with me both in the dream and observing the dream.
The timing was correct and all was well as I got my phone call made.

I wonder how close to lucid I am in these vivid dreams and what part of me is observing in this semi duel awareness with the next step being a solid connection and then the inducing the spark that creates lucid awareness.
I will try to play around with some time based reality checks along the lines of seeing if at certain times I can add the (its 3am, have a look around and check to see if I am dreaming)
Majic

connected

Postby Majic » Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:22 pm

17-12-2013
Interesting vivid dream. Thinking and acting and making choices with some recall but not lucid
Connected

In a house and they are outside, armed and hunting. I look around and its just me here. Outside I see shadows in the daylight quietly moving around with one set of rooms between me and them. Now there is one inside, walls mean nothing. I open the door and surprise it, take their weapon. It is odd and not assembled correctly so I strip it and reassemble as I know what is required. All the bullets are on the ground and I select the correct ones. They are small round plastic tubes with a needle at one end and have amber fluid just waiting inside.
Now loaded and ready, they are still outside and I move into a bigger room with a door to the outside. There is one in a chair and it has a weapon ready and loaded. A shadow at the door and then a spark and a beam flashes. The one in the chair is gone, me next. I look, wait and the figure comes through the door. This one if familiar, a shape and form that is on the edge of memory. Words, we want you and mean no harm. I have no fear as more of them come into the room. A living rope is offered to me and I put my hands into the loops of the twisted strands. They hold me firm with gentle pressure and my hands start to pulse. Now behind me one puts hands or claws around my face from behind, probing and searching the drift over my eyes, down and then to the side of my head. Now stopping and with gentle pressure into my mind.
I am now connected – no pain and no fear
Majic

The window

Postby Majic » Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:51 pm

The window

I had an early evening lucid and they are rare for me. It was after a long day driving and I was exhausted so when I went to bed I was in an exhausted state but my mind was active but not to the extent of out of control. I had read for a while, just picked up 3 of the Seth books in one of those days when the books found me and had read about the life in cells and the memory they hold. With this thought I roamed around my body with my mind and found a warm spot so let that expand out and then though about the cells creating the warmth and the life in them. From here I was just in a dream and fully lucid. If only it could always be that easy. This lasted for a little while, woke up and then slept for a few hours.

Morning and daylight
Now awake in a fully lit room and in a very quiet hut on a farm I had rented for a few days. I relaxed with closed eyes and soon drifted into a lucid dream and again it was so easy I was amazed.
This was a very aware fully lucid state.

Now lucid and the dream lasted around 30 minutes in total and was real, unbroken and very vivid in all aspects. The interesting part towards the end I was talking to my brother and showing him that we were dreaming and doing this by punching a hole in a glass window and watching it repair itself and did this a few times. Now I am standing in front of the window and have my fingertips gently touching the glass and will some energy into it. There are patterns in green, yellow, blue and red and I wave my hands around and play with this for a while. It’s fun but does take some concentration to keep the energy flowing.
I now stand back a little with my arms outstretched and fingers still pointing at the glass and increase the flow of energy. The full window starts glowing and then shimmering and I keep projecting energy at the glass. It now starts to hum and this increases along with the intensity of the vibrating mass. It reaches a point where it is deafening and I feel it is about to change in some way as it is too intense to holds its state.
Here I just calm it down and end the dream.

Notes

This was a very deep lucid state and totally without any supplements at all with the control and intensity equal to anything that I have had before. What struck me was that in this case the energy or vibrating mass that I see so often was created by me and increased and sustained by me. This is the first time it has gone this way as normally it comes to me or appears to in the dream. I will go back soon if I can and allow the window or whatever to do its thing and look forward to the other side of this.

What I struggle with is that are we just having fun or finding what we all want and seek but its without meaning. Creating a reality along the lines of fantasy without any possible purpose or do we need to find purpose or create purpose in some way.
Onward is the only direction really so I guess in some way I have answered my own question but without a map or a clue to the treasure it’s a blind run.
Majic

Baby (seed pod) & extreme pain

Postby Majic » Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:17 pm

3/1/14 Vivid
Baby in a bag (seed pod)
On a bridge looking down to a street below and knowing it is another world and no go is down. I watched another person walk down the steps and I followed them and watched as the other person grew younger and smaller and turned into a baby. The baby was picked up by a man and put in a plastic bag, still alive and noisy so they wrapped another and then another bag around until the baby went quiet and looked like it was sleeping. It reminds me of a seed in a pod.
I moved on down a stone lined road and now it’s a hallway and a solder walked up to me and said don’t worry as you are one of us.
End
5/1/14 Lucid – WILD G&C
Extreme pain
Lying in bed and waiting for the dream to appear. Some feelings of warmth and a nice set of pulsing images with no form in black and grey. Alive and dynamic with lovely movements and warmth. I miss the entry and again start to drift and this time into light and warmth. Now a smooth body exit, a gentle rising out and I am standing next to my bed in my room.
I rise up to the ceiling and exit through the roof. The feeling of moving into the solid roof starts out as normal with some tingling and vibrating in my fingers but soon turns to intense pain. I keep going and the pain is extreme. This is the most severe pain I have felt in a dream and it my hands are in agony. It goes no further that my wrists and I exit on the other side to a darkness and just wait for the scene to form up around me.
It is now light and I have vision so I look at my hands and all my fingers are black and charred and burnt nearly to the hand. They are a mess and still hurt badly. I will them to heal and nothing happens, now I start to wonder if something has happened to me in real life so I dwell on this but decide that my body is ok but am not 100% sure. Very slowly my hands form up and heal. I am relieved.

I carried on for a nice long lucid

Notes;
I check my hands on waking. They are fine.
The pain was extreme but I decided not to exit the dream as part of me accepted that I was dreaming and so I allowed myself to experience the pain but was surprised at the injury.
Still don’t know what to make of it and puzzling for the fun a few days later.
Majic

Postby Majic » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:51 am

I normally let the dream decide as I dont feel the need to go anywhere and a lot of my focus is to move past any sim that relates to our physical world onto something more interesting so all my dreams are random in that aspect.
I do have goals from time to time but they are not location based. For example a DC that I seen almost for ever will just appear at times or we have met in void space once. He just appeared out of nothing and we stayed like that for a while and I got a good telling off.
Majic

the rail car

Postby Majic » Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:39 pm

7/1/2014
Vivid early evening
On a plane, flying up a valley, concerned people on board, looking out at the tops of the hills nearby, at head of valley, plane rising, big tree in front, banking turn, over.
Still on plane but floating just above a village, see people below, old way of life, farmers, craftsman, and shopkeepers
Now landed, another plane flies past, pilot leans out window and touches my hand
Vivid early morning
See a house, my house, my old house in Europe (feels this way) semidetached building, very big and extends over pave road to next block where there is another apartment and common accesses to other homes
I look in and see a lot of people inside and buses outside on road. I go in and ask them to all leave as it is a private house. They are there to see an art collection of mine. I am the artist but don’t recall painting them. They knew they were my works of art. Abstract and one of special note. They all leave.
Vivid late morning
Walking, town, park, rail car on tracks in park, pole in middle with rope attached, pushed and got on, it slowly moved and took me to end of rails.
I thought about the pole and rope, grabbed rope and swung in an ellipse. I catapulted past the wagon, it went flying past me. Fast wicked ride as I had worked out the secret on how to make it move. I went flying past the end of the rail onto the road and pushed it back to the tracks. Several DC’s came out and said sorry for not asking. They all laughed and said they were happy someone had played with the wagon and its been a while since anybody had. Now a lot of children appeared and started climbing and playing on the wagon.

One more vivid around fences, broken wires and people debating how to make the perfect repair and I watched and wondered why they just did not to the best job instead of a perfect job. They all had a go, fixed the wires, undid them and the next person had a go.
Majic

Finger tapping study

Postby Majic » Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:15 pm

After 3 attempts over a couple of weeks I got lucid and completed the finger tapping tasks. Really happy to have helped and it was a relief to be able to get lucid. I failed twice and tried WBTB in the early hours today with no success and then got relaxed late morning in full daylight and drifted into a dream and then got lucid.

You just cant give up and need to just relax :D

Late morning lucid. I got up at 4am to try after WBTB with no success.
I did get lucid later in the morning in full daylight after relaxing and drifting into a dream. I got lucid by a reality check within the dream.

I am on a wharf looking at my boat moored below me, turnaround and then look back again and my boat is gone. I start searching for it and get confused but start to think I might be dreaming. I dont fully get it so wander away and into a shed next to the wharf.
A boy rides out of the shed on his bike behind me and then starts crying as the wheels disappeared off his bike. I think that if I was dreaming I could get him some new ones. I imagine for the fun of it and the wheels start to form up on the bike.

I laugh and I am lucid.

I recall that I am going to do some finger tapping for Tadas and so put out my hands in front of me. My fingers are a little blurred so I sharpen them up and then start. My fingers are in the air, no keyboard and I start tapping away. I go for a little time and then start to look around to keep the dream going, still tapping and from time to time bring my attention back to my fingers. They are nice and sharp and tapping away.

It now starts to get dark but I am not bothered by this and keep tapping in the darkness. I can still feel my fingers working in the pattern and keep going.

I think that I would like a sheet of glass in front of me like a screen and that I would like color to flow with each tap and so try to will this into the darkness. The scene comes back clear but with no structure, its just me in nothingness tapping away. I look to the air in front of me and see indents forming with each tap. They like small blue/red finger dents that a kid would put in plaster. I watch these form and then go in time to the finger tapping. This lasts for 30 - 40 sets of taps.

I now lose the lucid state and dream for a little of random events.

Wake up, feel great at the thought of getting the task completed
Majic

Into the light

Postby Majic » Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:54 pm

24-1/2014 Dream report for study
Into the light
WILD – 4am take supplements. 8mg of Galantamine + choline
Relaxing and drifting, starting to get to light sleep state, lose it, fully awake again, relax, now in dream.
At table eating and thinking that I am about to have a dream but I am eating and I am with other people so it is not a good look to go to sleep and dream. My partner is next to me and she is saying her meat is not cooked. I look at mine and put a fork onto it, the meat tenses up and then veins appear full of blood and the meat moves across the plate. I laugh as I was partly aware I was dreaming and this confirms it. (A loose WILD at this stage, no loss of time from relaxing to dreaming and awareness)
Awaken, smile, relax and instantly in a lucid dream. A girl is in front of me and kissing me; I am looking at her and say “hi”, she is surprised and states that I should not be able to see her. I laugh and say that I can and hold her, kiss her and then in a short time the scene changes.
I am in a room and there are a lot of people there, a gathering of some sort but I feel welcome and part of the crowd. People come to me and say hello and then move a way. I walk to a window and move through it with the usual giving of the glass and then start to fly. A lot of people come with me and one person that I know In life grabs hold of me and I take him on a flight. I tease him about being lazy and he just laughs.
We fly for a bit with no purpose and I enjoy the feel of the cold night air on my skin and the sense of being up in the air and free. The darkness also has a feel to is as if it is alive and allowing us to be there.
At this point I have 2 false awakenings, they are very solid experiences and I am used to this but have not had any for a while. I look around my room, know I am dreaming and wonder why some part of me bothers to do this.( I put my left middle finger into and through my right palm; it hurts a little and is also accompanied by a strong vibrating sensation like an electric curtain. This is very common on testing solid matter in a dream for me)
I punch the wall behind me and my hand hurts but went through the wall, I get out of bed and push my finger into the wall, into a table just because I can and then out the glass doors and into the night sky once more.
I stop flying and hover and a scene forms around me, once more in a room and I now decide to just walk and see what the dream produces for me. I start walking and keep walking into a lot of corridors and just keep going round corners till I get to a dead end. I know I can go into the wall but stop, look up and ask for more than this basic dream. I do this with a very strong intent and won’t accept no answer and a section on the wall starts to shimmer with multi coloured lights. The intensity grows and when it looks very strong and solid I move to the wall and stand in front of the patch of light. I submit to this energy. (this is a passive state and allows the light to take me, if I just enter then I end up in a dream of my making rather that a deeper experience that is beyond the normal state) At this point a female voice asks my name and I reply and say she cant refuse me.
At this point I feel my dream body or energy body being pulled to bits and dissolved to a mass of vibrating energy with no sense of me at all, in this bodyless state but with awareness I become part of the light and enter into a living tunnel and get taken for a very fast but short transit and am now directly in another room.
I look around, see a lot of people and know they are my people and I am their leader. I am accepted and see them all getting about their tasks. Its at this point a man is trying to join two bits of metal and it wont join, I will the two pieces together and they join and bond and now the man knows how to do it.

I ask this man where we are, who am I and what is the date. I am called Wiess, date ends in 12 and we are in Sweden.( I don’t take this seriously but it was a clear answer.)
I walk outside and onto a balcony; I float off this and into the air, turnaround to see what was behind me and get higher to take in the full view of the scene behind me. There is a house on the coast on a hillside and as I see more it unfolds into a very large complex of houses that are more organic in style and part of the hill and there is a sense of wonder and warmth in taking all this in.
I look for detail and try to keep it in mind as I wake myself up to record this dream.
Majic

Postby Jettins » Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:29 pm

Magic wrote:4am take supplements. 8mg of Galantamine + choline

Interesting experience. Have you made a post on your results when using Galantamine and choline? If you have, could you please link it to me.

Thanks.

I have tried galantamine + alpha gpc and it's very powerful.
Jettins

Postby Majic » Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:12 pm

Not on just that combo just make a note at the top of my posts if I use it but if you want I can outline what I use and how I use it, I have very good results with that setup
Majic

Postby Jettins » Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:32 am

Ok, yeah. And if you can include any details, such as: increased energy movements of any type during the onset; if the level of memory retention after the experiences increased or stayed the same; if the level or type of lucidity changed due to a higher vividness or it stayed as usual, but increased the chance of lucidity nonetheless; how much longer they usually last; different type of experiences while on supplements, such as the non-physical walls becoming more solid, general stability issues, objectivity peculiarities such as the consciousness becoming more focused, special experiences and anything else,

Ok, thanks. Lots of questions, so take a long as you would like.
Jettins

Postby Majic » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:52 am

Great and will do within a couple of days. The questions are good as it makes me think a little deeper and will only add to how I view the experiences.
Majic

PreviousNext

Return to Journals