My other world

If you would like to keep a journal, simply start a new thread and keep it updated! Handy for dream journals or any other kind of non-physical journal you wish to keep and share.

Re: My other world

Postby Majic » Thu May 16, 2013 4:46 pm

I'm not suggesting that this is enough to take this info to MIT but it is cool none the less

Thanks for feedback and the MIT is new to me can you explain please.

Last night - CBTB and restless, some strong pre-HI by way of spots of blue light but did not turn into a WILD and a longtime later drifted into sleep with some strong random vivids.

In the backseat of a car with my daughter getting a driving lesson from me, Its get dangerous as she is looking at me and not the road so I take over
Following a tractor down a steep winding road and it pulls into me and nearly puts me over the cliff
See two horses, they are Clydesdales but way too long and could fit about 10 people on their backs and have 2 sets of front legs
A women on a horse riding past
A man dressed as an indian with headband and he is dragging his horse and it won't do what he wants
On the wooden floor of my room and sleeping, I wake up and see a woman looking at me
In my reading chair thinking about a post on this forum about "you are already there" and thinking that I might already asleep and not know so I should try to project, I try but can't

And if my SC is not thinking I am thick by now for missing signs this next set tops it all,

I am pulling nails out of a bit of roofing iron
My hand looks funny, a little shorter and clubby looking
I look again and my hand is now puffed with a small blister that is infected
I look again and the blister is big so I pop it and a lot of fluid comes out
It is now a big hole in my hand and with each heartbeat a big gush of clear fluid comes out
A DC is now dressing the wound, it is a massive hole like a well with clear fluid in the bottom and he folds it over and seals it up
I wake up

LOL - what does it take to just get a sign that you are asleep and dreaming. Honestly I spend lots of time thinking about the waking up or achieving the awareness that is working in the sleeping or dreaming state. It should be so easy like waking up in the morning and I feel it could be that easy.
Majic

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

It just gets more and more odd

Postby Majic » Fri May 17, 2013 9:33 pm

WBTB
Lots of vivid dreams last night, work up a few times in the early hours as as I do and recall this just before waking up for the day.

I won't term this a dream or projection just describe the experience, it has elements that have always been there but a different ending that I have had before

I am in a house with a back room and I enter this with a few people, there is nothing of note and we look around, see some furniture and normal house hold items and leave closing the door behind me.
In time I have reason to return and I walk up to the door and as I approach it I get and odd feeling in my spine and think I know what is coming. I open the door and enter the room, close the door and it is dark but gets darker now. More of a feeling of darkness or presence that pitch black. I move across the room and sit on a chair, furniture starts getting chucked at me, it slides across the room and just misses me and just keeps coming. I stay in my chair and just let it happen, the presence now feels like it is centered behind me and even though I am not looking around I know there is now something sort of human behind me. I start to feel a sharp prick of pain on the top of my head in the centre and it gets very intense and very painful. At this point I become aware of a sharp point of energy penetrating me and I start to think "no - I wont accept this" and I imagine a barrier of blue light in my mind at the top of my head. I seem to lose my sense of self but not totally bodiless and put energy into this shield of light and can feel it repelling the point that is hurting me. It goes away and withdraws to a male and I am now back to my self again. At his point the door opens and a lady come in and she looks at me and goes over to a mirror and starts to put some makeup on. The male come up behind her and stands there. She now turns around and puts her hand out and he changes shape and size until he is now a sort of animal, harmless looking and then just shrinks away.

I wake myself up

This is a nice dream for me, I used to wonder if the tingles in the spine and the associated feeling was SP from within the dream but dont think this anymore and I have felt this presence quite a few times over the years. It used to fill me with such dread that I would wake up shaking and feeling a little sick but over the years it does not do this so much but it has been a massive barrier in a dream state that I have wanted to get over as I feel it is a blockage of some kind. This might be the first time I have not woken up from this event and I am sure it is the same presence or energy each time. The pain was very real and very concentrated in a single point and I am happy that I did not get angry but merely countered the energy with something a little stronger.
The lady was a surprise and she helped by possibly showing me that it was always nothing and that now I can move on.

I wont claim to be lucid but had enough awareness to do what I did with recall from the past and the ability to focus on what was needed. All interesting
Majic

Postby astralzombie » Sat May 18, 2013 1:18 am

She now turns around and puts her hand out and he changes shape and size until he is now a sort of animal, harmless looking and then just shrinks away.

This has happened to me on more than a few occasions. I believe Jettins said that he has had it occur too.

Usually, the bad guys will change into a less intimidating form once I show them that I'm not buying into their act and it isn't scary. It's as if they are forced to show their true colors.

This might be the first time I have not woken up from this event and I am sure it is the same presence or energy each time. The pain was very real and very concentrated in a single point and I am happy that I did not get angry but merely countered the energy with something a little stronger.

I think a congratulations is in order. It may seem like nothing at first, but conquering any type of fear or knee-jerk emotion in the NPR will have a positive ripple effect in our waking lives as well but in the very least, you are right to assume that it will lead to greater experiences and benefit.
astralzombie

Postby Majic » Sat May 18, 2013 1:41 am

It may seem like nothing at first, but conquering any type of fear or knee-jerk emotion in the NPR will have a positive ripple effect in our waking lives as well but in the very least, you are right to assume that it will lead to greater experiences and benefit.

Thanks, this one feels like a big deal to me as it has been occurring over 20+ years so feel good about it and its the first time it has gone from feelings that seen sinister and rip you to atoms to a DC that was able to be dealt with. I have had plenty of aggressive DC's over the years, been shot, stabbed and wrists cut and its dosent bother me in the least but his has always been such a presence that I could not give in or stay long enough to deal with it. all good now and looking forward as usual to getting a little deeper in to whatever.

Usually, the bad guys will change into a less intimidating form once I show them that I'm not buying into their act and it isn't scary. It's as if they are forced to show their true colors

Yeah you are right, I have had dogs bite me hard and just look at them and show them my mangled hand and it heals and then ask the dogs what the issue is and they will change or more often that not just look puzzled and walk away. Had a funny one once when a vine on a plant wrapped around and around my wrist to elbow and got tight and then started producing thorns - that one hurt but just ripped it off and that was that.

For a lot of stuff I dont look to deep for meaning but feel this latest one is a biggy on a personal level and happy to have past it. IRL I have also broken some barriers lately and these may be linked
Majic

Postby Szaxx » Sat May 18, 2013 3:41 am

At the start of the experience turning sinister, the first thought that came was a reminder of the Darkness, an experience I had a while ago. ( posted here somewhere)
The lady who came into the room removed the threat with ease. You can defend yourself many times but to remove the threat it's gone at once. No need for the repeated defense.
A very clever lesson. I hope you can relate to what happened.
Szaxx

Postby Majic » Sat May 18, 2013 3:48 am

At the start of the experience turning sinister, the first thought that came was a reminder of the Darkness, an experience I had a while ago

yea that captures it and just reading those words sends massive shivers down my spine

A very clever lesson. I hope you can relate to what happened

Yes I think so, a lot of my dreams are at the level of energy and it visits me a lot so feel that I used this connection to defend and remove the threat and feel good for it, the lady came in and I feel showed me that in reality it is nothing that needs to bother me again.

Thanks for feedback, it's rare to get anyone that can relate to what we are all posting here, there is a nice freedom about all this

I am still intrigued about the episode as there was no point where I realized that I was dreaming but there was still a lot of awareness and choices made and in some ways there were more defined that some lucid dreams. It seems a lot of the time the boundary is very blurred between definitions of any state we are in. LOL - they might all blend one day
Majic

Postby astralzombie » Sat May 18, 2013 4:40 am

I am still intrigued about the episode as there was no point where I realized that I was dreaming but there was still a lot of awareness and choices made and in some ways there were more defined that some lucid dreams. It seems a lot of the time the boundary is very blurred between definitions of any state we are in. LOL - they might all blend one day

Xanth posted a short questionnaire that was helpful in trying to determine where a particular experience fits into the generally accepted conditions for different dream states. It was a bit vague but for a quick reference, it was handy. You had to figure out if you were aware you were dreaming, did you have your own identity and memories, and if you knew where you were.

But when it comes to dream vs. OOBE, we all have to find what works for us each. Technically speaking, I consider OOBEs to be dreams as well. In my experience, it doesn't matter how much awareness I have or how physically real it appears; I always know on some level that I am in a dream state. Some people might say, "You think?", but in regular dreams we just know that something is not right but don't usually make the dream connection. This doesn't always prevent me from worrying about physical harm or the repercussions for some of the things I did in that state but I still know. I think most people do.

I suppose that is necessary though. If we are truly convinced that we are in mortal danger, most of us won't be able to work through some of the fears, tests, and whatnot. At least in my case, anyhow. Besides, I think that could potentially do some harm psychologically speaking. Once you wake up, an OOBE is really just another memory and it could be unnerving to have memories of horrible things that we thought were physically real. Does that make sense? I'm sleepy and I can't find the right words. :?
astralzombie

Postby Szaxx » Sat May 18, 2013 7:23 am

You'll find that sometimes you have total recall of all your physical memories and the trip is typically non eventful or a pleasure trip.(early days stuff). As things evolve these become non existant and there's always some task to fulfil.( one on one retrievals) .As these gain complexity, your memories become limited and what you know in the presented situation is apt for the task. You also have no knowledge of any other reality whatsoever at the start. You appear to be within your only reality and that is crystal clear. Any environmental manipulation thats available you know, its an instinct and how its used is totally up to you.These tend to be quite complex with many single attributes having to be achieved in order to proceed. ( exactly like an adventure game on your PC).
The awareness you have can change for each experience too, some being hyper-real while others are like you've not slept in days. ( these build up over many years in what appears to be an attempt to thwart your success).
The starting point is familiar to all. The standard dream at some point can awaken your awareness and at this point you'd react making it lucid. Seconds later its back into the narrative standard state. When you wake and recall tha dream that point is what you remember first. Instantly you argue with yourself as to why you didn't work on the lucidity and get full awareness. Those few seconds you have are a critical point to recognise. Master that and you'll be on some missions that would be a blockbuster at the movies. That's one if the hardest things to
Szaxx

Postby Majic » Sat May 18, 2013 3:17 pm

I have never really considered that I was in any danger at any time just felt challenged beyond what I could accept, the physical stuff like threatening DC's has never bothered me only various forms of energy like the darkness described and what I call energy portals. The portals were not threatening on their own but the unknowing of what was beyond was and am happy that now I am ok with both of them.
You are correct that the nature of the dreams/projections change over the years, i had a time of what would be called retrievals that lasted around a year and then more interaction with a set of specific DC's and now its all about a from of energy expressed as a mandela within the dreams combined with some DC assistance at times.

The awareness is an ongoing process, as I expect you all know at times its as easy as waking up in the morning and other times just not going to happen. The most puzzling for me are like the recent experience where the awareness is like driving a car and then after a bit of time realizing that you have just covered a bit of road and have no recollection of being aware of driving. There is a lot going on and you are driving but the control is from another level, sometimes I feel the dreams are like this.

I always know on some level that I am in a dream state

I think this is important and very true a lot of time as well and the level of awareness of the dream can be secondary to the actions that you choose and really only affect the dream environment and gives more ability to change. Even in low level awareness I will fly due to habit and may run through a wall without thinking about what I am doing.
Majic

through the portal

Postby Majic » Wed May 22, 2013 3:18 pm

4 hours sleep, WBTB and some supplements, relax and wait for the shivers in my spine, roll over and watch the show in my eyes and allow the dream to take me in.

Goals to see if I can get 360 degree vision and get past the energy portals

In a room filled with people, very clear scene and lots of noise like a conference with happy people meeting each other yet again. I discreetly poke a finger into my hand to firm up my mind and the wee tingle sharpens up my senses as well. I talked to a DC that looked like a person that works for me, she was pleasant and fully with it and was looking around more that interacting with other people and so I moved on into the crowd. I found a man I know well and talked to him, he seemed just a little lost so I kept with him for a longtime and we chatted about mutual interests as we were walking around. I started to get tears forming up in my eyes and suspected that this character had just passed and though he looked like a friend that was for my sake and so I kept him company until he seemed to find a few people he knew. At that stage I told him they would look after him and then moved away.
I now tried for my first goal of 360 degree vision, I have got to around 300 before and it is mind blowing to see a panorama to that extent in one go as it defies the senses and while you can see to this extent I find it hard to put in any perspective that makes sense.
I tried for a while but could not get the focus so looked up at the ceiling and found a spot that started to change and pulse with energy. The scene around me started to lose its meaning and I felt my energy being drawn out of my dream body and start to rise up the the ceiling and gave into this force with a relaxed mind. Around the point where I had totally left my dream body and was mixing with the energy I felt the presence of several DC's and suspect it was my usual team around me. The feeling was one of a very solid set of forms and they were talking about me, it seemed they were holding me in the energy state and talking about my physical body as they were discussing my health and then I heard the words from one saying "ok - let him through"

I am now in a very big room with a general coloring of black, it is easy to see but the overall impression is of darkness and efficiency in the setting and feeling of the place. It is like a big lecture theatre or court with a central area that was cleared and a lot of people in dark clothing like a uniform placed around with tablets and clipboards in use and it gave the impression of a research facility. It was odd as I don't think anyone had seen or sensed me and I quietly looked around and just observed people interacting with each other and getting about their business. I noticed a slightly lighter spot on the floor to one side of the center area and walked over to this and moved over there. I stood on this spot and for fun raised my arms and said " I am here, not what you expected or who you expected but here I am so what now" There were a lot of shocked people that could now see me for the first time and I watched the reactions for a bit and then the scene faded and I woke up.

Thoughts.
No fear, no panic, allowed the energy to transport me, DC's not allowing me through until they were sure my physical body was ok, the room I ended up in was very solid and real looking and I did a few quiet RC's while looking at people to confirm I was dreaming and keep my awareness solid,
I had been reading about retrieval on this site and have had many experiences in the past so may have seeded this dream or been led there because of the thoughts
I had been reading about a member on another forum that took part in a PSI research project and may have seeded the events past the portal

The energy was there as soon as I looked
My "team" as I now like to call them was there. In spite of denial in the past they have been regular over 20 or 30 years. I am a slow learner :D
They allowed me past and into wherever. This may be my next area of reality to explore and I am very happy at this thought. At the least I have a lot of interesting nighttime adventures to look forward to and at the most another untapped area of my or a common reality or area of consciousness to explore
Majic

Bueatiful awakening

Postby Majic » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:10 pm

CBTB 4am

Good sleep, cup of coffee and back to bed at 4am
Settling in nicely to some light HI of blue energy. Start to think of something I read about blind people using skin as a sense organ and using this input to see images. Start to think of a band of skin on my upper back for eyes and relax into this. I get some total body shivers and they last for a few seconds and keep coming back several times. I am now close to losing external senses, miss the entry and am now standing in mums kitchen at home. Not lucid at this stage and the scene is totally real. There are a lot of gadgets on the bench and I look at them turn around and walk down the hall. Mum is there as a light image, just more that a shadow and I tell will her into solid form, ( I am fully lucid now, got it and done a RC) she looks very confused to see me, I say that it is ok and give her a cuddle. She walks on to the kitchen, returns, walks past me and past her bedroom and out the door and fly's away. Her body changes from her current age to that of a child.

I see a mirror on the wall, look at myself and see the usual odd version but say, "sorry not this time, I am used to this and this will not shock or even surprise me anymore" I turn around and am now in a scene that has a few DC's that have purpose. One looks at me and then calls out for me to come over. I step into a circle and he comes forward and tells me I am ADD and he can cure me. I laugh and say that I am not, I have a strong mind and it does not need curing. He smiles and comes to me and puts his hand on my head, looks puzzled and says he will try. I tell him that I am very strong and he has no chance and I want to receive some skills or energy to allow me to explore further into my mind and this dream space. I am invited to lay down on some matts and he places his hand on my chest. I start to get some vibrations and the DC now turns into a cloud of dark energy and I absorb this into my body.

A female comes over and sits on my chest, I know her weight and the feel of her body and her special scent. I fill my senses with her and slowly awaken to a mixture of both worlds filling me. I spend a lovely few minutes basking in this memory
Majic

Ultimate RC

Postby Majic » Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:38 pm

Following along the line of our dream bodies being a thought form that we place awareness into for the purpose of getting around the dreamspace I finally managed to do a rather severe RC a couple of weeks back.

Normally I will put a finger through the other hand and all the tactile feelings firm up the senses as well as letting me know I am dreaming and I have always wondered about putting my hands inside my head to see what happens. Finally I worked up the courage to put finger in each ear, push them in till they met and then bunch up my fists and have a good wriggle around inside my dream head. It was funny as hell, poking around inside my head knowing I was dreaming and in a lot of ways very refreshing to have made another small step in understanding the dream body.
If confirms for me that awareness is placed in the dream body but does not reside there, the body is a tool for getting around.
Majic

Just to scare him

Postby Majic » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:12 pm

Just to scare him
Good sleep, lots Vivids, drifting off at 7am
Looking at an old building that I own, big place and has a haunted look about it and I like it and am quietly looking at the place and one wing that is older and more rundown than the rest. I know there is energy in there that has come and scared me in the past and smile at the thoughts of this and all the past terrors and ejections from dreams that have occurred.
A man appears next to me, he is my caretaker and looks after the building for me and is telling me he does not like the old wing as it scares him and he thinks there are ghosts there. I tell him there are and they have annoyed me in the past but are just playful and not that bad. We are in a small courtyard and I say they will sometimes run a ghostly finger up your spine and give you a shudder to let you know they are there and I did this to him while I was talking, he straightened up a little and looked a bit odd. Next I said that they will sometimes float around in the air in front of you just to show you that they can and I said see “just like this” and I floated up a little and hovered in front of him to show him how. About this time he just bolted out of the scene and was gone. I was lucid and knew it but the DC did not know it was a dream so I guess that maybe I just pinged some dreamer somewhere out of a dream and they are now awake in a cold sweat thinking about the dream they just had that was so real and scary.
Majic

Postby ChopstickFox » Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:46 pm

Playful and not that bad ;)
ChopstickFox

Postby Majic » Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:11 am

Cheers, it was some simple fun with a few skills being tried out
Majic

Me and Me

Postby Majic » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:39 pm

Dream 2 - 20/06/2013 Me and Me
Early evening – some vague recall at 130am and a sense that it was important but not enough to get an impression of what happened

WBTB 2am G + Choline
About one hour till the tingles in my spine and then 3 easy OBE with success on the 3rd one. Each time I tried to get out I was being held back by another hand, I could feel it and see it as a shadow wrapped around me upper back and chest. When I did get out I had this energy body attached to me and I took it across the room and along for the ride with me. I felt that it was from inside me so a second energy body or being was lurking around somewhere. I was now hovering in the air above the yard and looked at me looking at me. Laughing I said we are both the same person and it was funny just looking at an amused but happy me. The second body was excited to be there and had a familiar face and the correct imprint to be me but appeared to be a lot younger.
I looked around the yard and at the house, it was full daylight and spring time and the gardens all looked great and I described the trees in the orchid to my companion as we drifted around for a while. He now asked if he could experience a bar crossing at the local river mouth in a boat and I said yes can do.
I asked the dream for a ship at sea near the bar entrance and the scene changed to us hovering over and angry sea on a dark night. I was a bit apprehensive at the force of the sea below us, it was angry and has the surging power that only an experienced seaman understands when they are near river entrances. The way we were being pitched and tossed made me realize that we were standing on a ship but it had not become part of the dream just yet as it had not formed up. A few moments later we were standing on the deck of a ship and we moved into the galley, up some stairs and into the bridge. It was steel lined bridge and quite cold and as it should be – almost.
I laughed as the dream had left out the ships wheel and so I had to steer by will power but no problem and I used my mind to guide us along the waves for a while. The other me was getting concerned as his sea legs were not good and he was getting tossed about and his fear (I think) was causing changes in the scene. The door disappeared and bridge was starting to get smaller and close in like a steel coffin. I grabbed him and moved to a wall and gently started to push and rub the steel, it gave way and I took my friend out into the night sky and into some safety. He relaxed and then I was awake in bed.

I reflected on the dream for a few moments, relaxed and then had another OBE. I rolled out of bed into a fully lit room, walked across the wooden floor and felt the wood under my feet and was amazed as I am from time to time at the reality of the experience. At the glass door I gently pushed and rubbed as the reality discouraged me from just running and crashing though, went out and into the sky again and then off to wonderland for a nice long lucid

3 sets of long lucids just exploring what was presented for the fun of it.
The first dream was different as the other energy body or me I have met before and once he jumped on my back while walking across the room and we had a wrestle, this time it felt as if he wanted to come out from within and to experience something from the past, out past but in this life
Majic

Need to destroy

Postby Majic » Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:51 pm

Lucid – no sups, easy gentle entry from dream state

Asleep and walking around in a room, go to switch light on and it won't work – great dreaming; don’t bother with a reality check, fully lucid now.
I have this urge to wreak something and don’t fight this so think about some form of destruction. I am standing on a hillside and hear a thunderous sound and look up to see a massive wall or water and mud is coming at me. It is reaching up to the sky and blotting out the world so I rise up above this and am now standing on a ship’s deck, this ship is more like a floating city is it so big.
There is a man standing next to me and he is in charge of this floating city but not sure what to do. I look at him and know he was a leader in some army and used to commanding people but not in a peaceful role. I tell him that he is now a leader of a lot of scared people and must find direction for them as they are all looking to him for leadership. He is familiar to me and in some way a part of me, I see scars on him that I have on my body and I show him these and show him that he is dreaming but needs to take charge and direct his people as they will follow in whatever way he chooses.
I rise into the air and enter another dream. About 2 more playful lucid dreams and I wake
Majic

DC got me lucid (last paragraph)

Postby Majic » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:44 pm

Dream 4 29/06/2013 Just a laugh. DC getting me lucid
0515am CBTB Drifting into a nice warm energy and in a dream lucid from the start
Lucid and in a building that looks like a research hospital with security areas. I walk past a man in uniform and smile at him as I go past to a locked door and just walk through it. He raises the alarm and opens the door, says out loud “Intruder in the building. We need to find him” when asked which intruder he points at me and says “That one, that intruder” Realising how silly that all sound he start laughing and so do I. We are both now on the floor rolling around laughing like idiots.

Some random wandering and a new scene Lucid
In small hut with tight entrance, I crawl out and my ex-partner is there sitting down on a chair. She invites me over and asks me to sit down which I do. I look at my knee and see that my jeans are now on fire, she had turned up the heater that was next to me and was watching my clothes burn. I put out the flames and walk away into a market place.
There are a lot of people milling around and I notice some big slabs of steel on the ground. They are about 2 meters wide and 1 high so big and heavy. I will one of them off the ground and into the air. It is now hovering just off the ground and I start to give it spin and when it is going nice and fast I release it to the sky. It disappears into the distance with a now howling sound.
Looking around I see two small sleek space ships. They are dark green and a cross between a helicopter and a saucer and are just coming into view where I can see detail. I put my hands up to direct some energy and will one to land near me. This takes a lot of effort to get it landed as it hesitates a few times and I suspect the machine is partly organic and has some will of its own and is looking for strength and a firm mind to control it.
I approach it and a bubble of glass opens and I get in. I am now sitting in a cockpit similar to a helicopter but devoid of controls. I will it off the ground and we are now facing a sinister looking building and the craft puts out energy in horizontal sheets. We make some big slices in the building and when the job is done turn around and face the crowds in the market place. They are all happy and cheering for us. I now place protection around the ship and looking up we move away into the void.
Woke up and back to sleep. Vivid to lucid
Going down a path to the beach with a friend – now it’s a track – now it’s a tree lined road – now its a tunnel – now it’s a wooden lined tunnel – now its getting closed in and I cant see the light at the end.
I look around to see my friend and he is hiding behind a beam, I say “I can see you” he laughs and melts into the wall and says “what about now?” He comes out and laughing says “we are dreaming” and has shown me and told me that we are dreaming. I am now fully lucid. For the second time tonight I have had a good laugh with a DC and for the first time a DC has shown and told me that we are dreaming and this got me lucid again.

Notes.
Lucid on coffee
Stayed lucid with high level of control
Went from vivid to lucid in last dream due to a DC showing and telling me we were dreaming. This is a first for me
Majic

DC followed me to another dream

Postby Majic » Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:41 pm

5 HTP at bedtime WBTB G + C @ 4am

Relaxing and just drifted easily into dream – just there in a soft instant
In the room and standing, looking around and smiling at the awareness and feeling of having entered the dream from waking awareness. I drift up through the ceiling and keep going in the darkness not bothering to open my eyes and just accepting the feelings of floating up. There are a few gentle tugs at my mind on the way up, they are familiar and I understand that each little tug or resistance on the way could be a level or dream if I choose to focus on the feelings but let the dream take me as high or as far as it want, no hurry and no purpose at all. Each little tug has a presence attached to it, sometimes words or quiet voices or a feeling of the air around me being a little more solid but I keep floating up till the dream stops me.

I open my eyes to find myself in a house, old grand style but very clean and like new. The scene is a party or gathering with a lot of well-dressed people milling around and enjoying themselves. I start to walk around and into rooms, now the scene has changed just a little and then it is different, some crowd but now even thought I am inside the feeling is of being out in nature and the furniture looks like it is alive and it catches my attention. The shapes of everything are rounded and lovely to touch with a smooth texture and a warmth coming form the inside to add to the feeling or life. The colouring is a light green with some soft browns and a patchy mottled colouring is the main style of the surroundings. There are a lot of people around and they are more like groups of families now that the party goers in a recent scene. I talked to a few people, just chatter but clear and precise speech but mainly looked and observed as I like to do. After a long time I walked away and moved to a new scene, similar but the surroundings a little more harsh and normal in shapes, lines and sharper in colour.
A DC from the past dream now spits in my face, it is un-expected and I am surprised by don’t react just look at him. He says that I have offended his child in the last dream, I have no idea at all of what he is referring to and he does not explain but I follow him back to the last dream and to see his wife. She leads me to another room and there is a small child there, I pick up the child and she rolls out of my hands to land on a blanket and her legs are missing. I see the legs next to her and look at the women and she tells me to put them on. I don’t really know what to do but pick them up and place the under her garment and they snap into place. The child now turns into a beautiful doll and I give her back to the mother and walk away.
I am in another dream and see my mother; she is looking as she always does in life but has the presence of a young girl with an eager face and energy and is dancing like a child. I watch for a bit and then drift away again up and through the ceiling and let the dream take me where it wants.
I am now in a city, big and busy and find myself looking at a motorway full of cars. There is a feeling of anger around me but not coming from me and as I am watching I see a big slip fall onto the road and become an hazard to the traffic. The presence is now happy at this slip and as I am watching I see it start to clear and move off the road before anyone hits it. I realise that I have just don’t this but was not aware until the last rocks were cleared of the effort I was putting in.

I now decide to run and simply do this, just big long bounding steps and enjoying the feeling of this.
Feel awareness start to slip away and don’t prolong the dream, awake now and basking in the feelings still alive in me from the dream.

Dream time around 40 minutes
Majic

End of now

Postby Majic » Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:24 am

Been a bit slack lately, had a good run of Lucids and a lot of Vivids with a wide range of content and should have made time to post them in the past weeks.

This one from last night, it was a vivid but I am tending to think of these type of dreams or experiences as what Monroe might call a rote or a active way of learning presented by the SC for a purpose. Not this one but some of the dreams will play out a few times until I get it or more often than not my SC gets fed up with me not getting it and retires for the night.

I have been thinking about the while light experience and stepping through the portal into the beyond. It came up here a while back and a member talked about it and made the comment that if I do step into or thought I won’t want to come back. I have had this in mind and was going void hunting a couple of nights back when lucid but the dream was interesting so I stayed in the state I was.

Last night – vivid or learning rote??

Underground in what looks like a big tunnel with some train tracks that I appear to be standing on. After a better look around I am in a tight deep valley and off in the distance there is a ball of intense white light consuming the world. It is slowly advancing my way and destroying all in its path.
There are others spaced out along the way trying to stop it and each time one of them gets killed the dream changes for an instant and I am looking at a notice like a big newspaper in black and white and an image of the dead person and how they died.
One by one they go, just me and my partner left. I don’t know him but he is with me – how he is gone and again the paper is flashed into my mind and his death notice is staring at me. I see a way up but it is being guarded and they will shoot me if I break cover to get there. I look back and the light is coming, it fills my vision and I start to feel the heat. I now look to the left and there is a track and it is opposite and just past the riflemen. I run and start to go up there as I get to the top the heat is increasing and I am now facing a wire fence with a small hole in it. It is too small but I force myself into the gap and just get through in time. The light is not gone and I am standing on a quiet country road.

So I missed again, I was wanting the white light and I didn’t even have to go looking for it. The dram bought it to me. With some more intent I would have got lucid and marched right on in but it will have to be another night now.
Majic

PreviousNext

Return to Journals