My old method.

If you have a particular Projection Method & Technique that you enjoy, please post it here.

My old method.

Postby Bedeekin » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:01 pm

Here is my old method that I used to help people AP with. It was very successful for the beginner and not 'old' as in outdated. Just written about 10 years ago for a book I was writing. this is it without any changes. I used to call SP, VS. lol

(1) Go to bed much later than normal.
(2) Try to wake at least an hour earlier than usual and regardless of how tired you might be, work hard. Basically go to work as normal. If your unemployed, do something active. Try not to drink coffee in the afternoon.
(3) At around 8pm go to a quiet room where you will not be disturbed. set an alarm so that you have around 2 hours sleep.
Go to sleep. You should have no problem sleeping. Wake up when your alarm goes off.
IMPORTANT. When your alarm wakes you up or if you wake up naturally before this, DO NOT GO BACK TO SLEEP. I can't stress this any more. If you do, you will enter REM and dream and you will probably have to reset and try the next day.
(4) Stay awake for another 2-3 hours.
You should feel awake and and maybe bit strange, as in you could go to sleep any time or happily stay awake.
DO NOT DRINK ALCOHOL OR YOU WILL FAIL. You can drink tea or coffee but not too much, as you may ruin the OOBE because of needing the toilet.
(5) Go to bed.

Anyone who has been practicing breathing, relaxation or meditative techniques or any OOBE techniques for that matter then this is the time to do them. Visualization techniques are rendered irrelevant through this sleep management technique and aren’t important but they won’t hurt either.
Those who are completely new to the OOBE and have correctly followed the four stage sleep technique as I have instructed; get comfy in bed and just relax. Scratch itches and loosen clothing and with your eyes closed begin to say a word in your head. Don’t just think of a word, form it and try to hear it. Imagine it. I sometimes think of my name “Benjamin”. Not only is it percussive and therefore easy to imagine but it’s the word I hear most often. If you have small children it may be useful to use the word ‘mum’, ‘mummy’, ‘daddy’ or whatever your children constantly call you to attract your attention. Maybe a tune that you’re familiar with. Once you hear it, repeat it. Keep repeating. If under the likely event you find your mind wandering, pull it back to the task in hand.

Three things may happen when you try this mantra-like exercise, either:

(1) the very process of attempting the word forming will shift you into the VS.
(2) having repeated the mantra the word will eventually suddenly jump out loudly and you will shift into the VS.
(3) When your find your mind wandering away and pull it back to the mantra, this pull back will shift you into the VS.

I have found that if the mantra exercise is not followed and the VS is entered whilst experiencing non-conscious hypnogogic thoughts, the resulting thoughts manifest as hallucinations or an overlapping dream. The hallucinations, because of the quite raw and frightening nature of the VS, can sometimes lead many to visualize figures that correlate to the sense of presence i.e. ‘the old hag’ or ghosts. Following the mantra will keep your mind in the know, so to speak, and result in a more ‘clean’ and uncluttered experience.
Bedeekin

My old method.

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: My old method.

Postby astralzombie » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:54 pm

That was short and sweet. You should consider posting it on the Pulse as well. Just be sure to switch VS with SP. The only downside is that the beginners will probably be confused by it's simplistic beauty.
astralzombie

Postby Xanth » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:22 pm

I think it might be posted there somewhere.
But it's better off here! :D ;)

Gonna sticky it for posterity!
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Bedeekin » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:34 pm

All this does is just induce a deep state Sleep Paralysis... it doesn't give the actual separation information.

haha.. thanks Xanth. I think it probably is on the Pulse tucked away somewhere.

I did another that I wrote when I was going through my "Everyone else is wrong" stage... which I basically evolved from this one.
Bedeekin

Postby Jack Reacher » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:35 pm

Nice and short, il give this a go as all i gotta do is study tomorrow.
A particle physicist is a collection of atoms that have gotten together to observe themselves.
Jack Reacher

Postby Jettins » Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:37 pm

I was looking for this method. You mentioned it sometime ago but I had forgotten it. When my sleeping sessions happen to be close I'll give it a good try.
Jettins

Postby Bedeekin » Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:12 am

Haha.. Jettins. How are you? :)
Bedeekin

Postby Jettins » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:48 am

All is good, thanks.
Jettins

Postby Phantom » Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:56 am

I find working with the idea of separation to be too distracting requires too much surface thinking. I found out the hard way if you phase out or activate psychic abilities while too superficial it's not a fun experience. Deep numb and quiet. Xanth good to see you again. I been a busy thing the past year muhahahahahahaahha.
Phantom

Return to Projection Methods & Techniques