My guide to lucid dreaming

If you have a particular Projection Method & Technique that you enjoy, please post it here.

Postby luciddreamer » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:26 pm

My guide
To lucid dreaming
By lucid dreamer
Step 1 meditation 20-45 minutes
Step 2 realty checks asking are you dreaming or not during the day
Step 3 noticing before bed lie down close your eyes look at the blackness you’ll first see light then colour then an image then moving image
Step 4 go to sleep become lucid. just before you go to sleep say to your self i will rember my dreams over and over to you fall asleep.
To astral project from your dream you have to be more mindful by asking questions during the day who am I, where did i come from, how did I get there, and what is my name, what are my hobbies. to make a dream last longer i look at the ground and keep asking is this a dream. it seem to make it last longer so you donte wake up.
Last edited by luciddreamer on Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
luciddreamer

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: My guide to lucid dreaming

Postby CFTraveler » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:01 pm

To that schedule I would add "affirmations at bedtime", such as "I remember my projections" or "I'm lucid in my projections."
Then you're golden.
CFTraveler

Location: Beware of one which tells you to put down a book and then later tells you to read another.

Re: My guide to lucid dreaming

Postby luciddreamer » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:05 pm

CFTraveler wrote:To that schedule I would add "affirmations at bedtime", such as "I remember my projections" or "I'm lucid in my projections."
Then you're golden.

thanks for that i forgot :) thats what i do all the time.
luciddreamer

Return to Projection Methods & Techniques