More on Kepple and Focus 1

Any questions you have regarding any of the following experiences: Astral Projections, Out of Body Experiences, Real Time Zone Projections, Phasing, Projection, Lucid Dreaming, Sleep Paralysis, etc... ask them here.

Postby Taoistguy » Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:03 am

Kepple talks about the source for our physical existance coming from Focus 4, and says that in Focus 1 we can create our reality with our thoughts and imagination connected to Focus 2...Does this imply a form of 'magic' along the lines of affirmations and all this 'cosmic ordering' stuff?
Taoistguy

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: More on Kepple and Focus 1

Postby Xanth » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:18 am

Taoistguy wrote:Kepple talks about the source for our physical existance coming from Focus 4, and says that in Focus 1 we can create our reality with our thoughts and imagination connected to Focus 2...Does this imply a form of 'magic' along the lines of affirmations and all this 'cosmic ordering' stuff?

I don't know how reality is put together. As such, I've learned over the last little while to not use other people's models to make such large assumptions.
My plan is to just continue to experience and see where everything takes me.

Although, to be a bit more direct with a reply here... "magic" implies that something isn't normal. We call things "magic" (magick) when we don't understand how something works.
In reality, all that we experience here through projections and the like is all perfectly normal and part of being a consciousness. It's all normal.
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Taoistguy » Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:33 pm

yeah, i didn't mean magic as 'supernatural', just that quite a few things have been happening as if i've 'conjured' them into being.
Taoistguy

Postby Xanth » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:26 pm

Taoistguy wrote:yeah, i didn't mean magic as 'supernatural', just that quite a few things have been happening as if i've 'conjured' them into being.

You quite possibly have. :)
Xanth
Site Admin

Return to Projection Discussions & Questions