Monroe fan...uses biofeedback

Please take a quick minute to introduce yourself and tell us a little about who you are and what brought you here.

Postby James A Mcvean » Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:45 pm

Read Robert Monroe's book and fell in love with the thought of AP.
Got a couple cds but never got a thing beyond visions and images...till I really learned to completely relax
I bought a biofeedback meditation device....flashing glasses essentially that responded to your skin resistance that helped you get into a really deep relaxation. Fantastical colours and sensations of drifting... one day I am sitting in a recliner chilling for my thirty min session when suddenly a very angry man's face appeared right in front of me in my minds eye....wee bit unsettling but I went with it.
Next time I am in the same chair...palms feeling the wood, when I began to feel my feet rise up till it felt like I was upside down.
Then pop I was elsewhere.
I floated in the most beautifully serene landscape a few hundred feet above a majestic pine forest.
Crystal blue sky with mountains in the distance.
Was floating there and spy a huge building in the distance, surrounded by many flags.
I was on the point of deciding to approach it when a deep warm voice comes into the back of my head...
"You don't need to be here just now..."
BLAM....I am back in my self...heart hammering and feeling fantastic
James A Mcvean

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: Monroe fan...uses biofeedback

Postby Xanth » Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:49 pm

Welcome to the forum!

We have a thread going in the tools section regarding that kind of equipment. Lionheart is our resident expert with that stuff. :-)
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby James A Mcvean » Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:43 am

Thanks man :D
James A Mcvean

Postby Szaxx » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:12 pm

Hi James and welcome.
You have no problems with visualisation I guess?
Are you already travelling the non physical environments or was this nice place a first?

The GSR unit you have will be interesting to read about. Please post in the 'toys' section so we have some idea of use, cost and that sort of thing.
I'm interested in the effects as something utilising bio feedback can be really helpful for beginners to adapt to the correct mindset.
Szaxx

Return to Introduce Yourself