Misc projections and dreams

A journal for member ChopstickFox

Postby ChopstickFox » Fri May 03, 2013 9:46 am

I wanted to lop experiences that are not necessarily extremely exciting together. I have been in a dry spell, but I remembered some last night. One being aware that I was projecting. It is a start!

For the projection, I was in a dorm at my old college campus. While there I recognized it, but upon waking I realized I never lived some place set up like that. I knew where everything was though. Another girl was living there now who admired me. I told here that it was convenient for me to come visit because all I needed to do was project there and it will be recreated to what I remembered. What was interesting was that I also took my normal form. This is unusual. No one seemed to notice or care either.

The next few parts kind of stemmed from each other. At one point I was watching a large screen in the sky previews for upcoming movies. There was an animated one with dinosaurs and other interesting characters in it. Oh it looked good. My brother was watching too and wasn't very interested. Then some weird crap came on.

I eventually got wrapped up in a story. The dorm building was now a cruise ship. There had been a problem and now. It was sinking. For some reason a boy and I were trying to get back to our room for something. Usual form again. There was a narrow path we walked across and we were attacked by crabs that jumped out of the water. We made it to the other side and the boy got caught up playing a dice rolling game with other kids. I was going through our tuff and found a 3 ring binder with a drawing of me on it. They got caught up with their game and I noticed the ship was about to completely submerge. I yelled at them to go. "Do you wanna finish your game or live?!" We were near the stern of the ship we jumped out, taking a deep breath. I was sucked under the water and had trouble holding my breath. My lungs burned and my arms flailed for the surface. I think I almost got a hold of a life saver, but my hands fumbled. Eventually I was rescued and brought to shore.

At one point I was in my car in front of a bank. I saw a flier that had my friends band in it saying they were new and advertising ing their gig.

I think there was another thing too. I will all it later if I remember.
ChopstickFox

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: Misc projections and dreams

Postby ChopstickFox » Sat May 04, 2013 11:07 pm

I have been spending time at a friends house. She doesn't have Internet so I am on my phone. Exciting! Last night was kookie... I was at my elementary school and my friend was an art teacher. She was drawing with a pencil on the white plaster walls. Werewolves of all things... I left her classroom and went to check if the school still had a drawing I drew. They didn't but there was a different drawing of mine which was odd. I cut through the library and kind of skip ran for a moment. The librarian, a tall black man in a very nice outfit told me my behavior was unacceptable and I had to leave. I tried to explain that I didn't mean to. I ended up going outside to get the need to run out of my system. I ran across the field and back then went back inside, getting turned around. I came across a room where someone I haven't seen in years was the music teacher. She was playing the piano and I was surprised because I didn't think she could play. The students were singing along. The hallelujah chorus of all things. I saw the mail truck pull up outside so I went to get the mail. Several packages had been set on the ground beside a nondescript white van with its doors open. Weird. I got closer and noticed they were addressed to a different town. The one I am visiting my friend. Not only that but there wAs a hand gun on one of them. I realized I needed to get out of there so I went back to the school. Then it ended.
ChopstickFox

Postby ChopstickFox » Fri May 24, 2013 10:32 am

I got to the point last night when I lost all feeling but I still couldn't exit... Well there's always tomorrow!

Late morning I started remembering my dreams. The oddest part stuck out at me. I was with a bunch of other people, though in my usual form. The humans were quite obsessed with Aliens or something and were dressing up as avatars (from the movie) to go out into the wild and live of nature pretending to be them. Weird. It was almost cult like. Well, they noticed me there with them and told me that my costume was good, but it was for the wrong movie. Wrong planet. I laughed and told them I wasn't dressed up or an alien. They didn't believe me. Oh, I didn't mention this took place in a Publix (grocery store) produce section. One of the avatar obsess ours was a doctor and wanted to call my bluff. He took a stephiscope and listened to my heart. He accused me of trying to trick him because my heart rate was between 140 and 160. Oddly specific, eh? I was like jeeze how could I fake that? Haha, at that point they started "foraging" for food in the grocery store. Just to mess with them I ran on all fours with no effort and jumped onto one of the stands. This further confused them. I found that the grocery store had lychee which I haven't had in a while. Tasted delicious too. I just had one. After that I left the store. Someone was in trouble by a giant robot. It literally turned into a kinda like video game boss battle. Dear god it hurt when I got shot. It wasn't so much damaging to me as it was just plain painful. It was like a spray of bullets that didn't penetrate skin, but hurt really bad. I learned the pattern and got better at dodging. Then I was able to save the kid. And I think a cat. That last part started getting fuZzy.
ChopstickFox

Postby ChopstickFox » Sun May 26, 2013 9:44 am

I didn’t sleep well last night. I kept trying to have a conscious obe but only ended up sleeping terribly. I did have two strange dreams though.
First, I was with my husband and we were being chased. Some sort of business organization. We found put something we shouldn’t have so we ended up on the run for the rest of our lives eventually getting separated. At one point I was driving my lancer in a car chase. There were military soldiers and even a tank. We got beat up but made it. We were on the run and didn’t see each other for years. But eventually we found each other and faked our deaths.
My other dream was influenced by the first but I was in my usual form. The world was more dilapidated. I was being chased by not exactly a business organization, but one that was more mysterious and had something to do with scientific research. I was trying to find somewhere to seek refuge and had to travel back and forth through time to avoid danger. Later on they could predict where I would time jump. I also got help from and old woman through a dilapidated subway or train station. There was also a point where I flew over a large body of water. I time jumped only to find that I jumped right into a trap. The end of the journey led to a beautiful grassy campus with beautifully paved streets.
ChopstickFox

Postby ChopstickFox » Mon May 27, 2013 11:04 am

I am cautiously optimistic that I'm starting to remember my dreams again. Hoping for some obes still. Maybe this stagnant time is just telling me that I should just accept that my experiences are spontaneous. After meeting all you guys and learning about all this intention stuff there wasn't a shadow of a doubt that if you WANT things to happen they will. I mean... it's so easy, but for me it just doesn't happen when I want it to. I tell someone new that I am working on consciously OBEing and they start telling me all the "tips and tricks" I already know. I can talk someone through having an obe when they don't even believe in them. And here I believe and it just aint happening. I'm gonna try and stop caring. My alternate personality when I'm lucid doesn't seem to care so why should I? Maybe I'm just not supposed to, at least right now.

Anyways, I haven't even started with my dreams from last night...

I had most of my waking memories but wasn't aware I was dreaming. I lived at my dad's house and my mom and dad were still together, both living there. The dock was still falling apart and in exchange for looking after our storage room (or something like that), my mom rented half the dock to a guy from the Caribbean. He was a little on the heavier side and had dreads. He sold some sort of bananas. Either fried or candied in some way. They were sweet and delicious. But first let me explain the dock. Like the physical dock, this one was falling apart. My uncle fell in a hole where the dock had split apart and cut his hand on one of the nails. We helped him out and he needed to go to the hospital for perhaps stitches and definitely a tetanus shot. The Caribbean dude set up his shop on the more dangerous side of the dock and built a little shack on it. Somehow it became VERY popular. There were always people on our dock enjoying his bananas. I eventually was curious and wanted to try one myself. I forgot my cash, but the lady at the counter said it might not be a problem. The Caribbean man then saw me and said that I could have one for free because my parents were generous. Now it's just sounding trippy, weird, and kind of wrong. But whatever. I enjoyed my banana and climbed across the dock. It took me a while to get back to my house because it was dangerous and filled with people. I might have gone to my next door neighbors house because there was her and a bunch of her ballet friends getting dressed up for something. I noticed they were shorter than me and I commented on how I couldn't audition for Disney because I was too tall by two inches. That's a reference to waking life. Because I'm moving to Orlando, FL suddenly, I have been job hunting, Disney as one of the places. I was a bit upset that I couldn't audition as a performer because I was too tall. Is 5'6" really too tall to perform and sing? :( Sad Panda!

In my other dream, a very good friend of mine took my guitar book I just worked really hard to make and took it apart, taking out the pages and scribbling on each page protector with a thick black sharpie. Once I noticed I freaked out a bit asking her why in the world she would do that when she knew I worked really hard on it. I was more shocked than angry, but she got very defensive against my comment. She said that she needed the pages for something she was working on and I shouldn't cock an attitude at her. This confused me more and she only grew more angry. The other people around us also grew concerned. It was pretty embarrassing...
ChopstickFox

Postby ChopstickFox » Mon May 27, 2013 5:34 pm

I just woke up from a nap.

I was aware that I was a robot. I met a little girl who had never seen Christmas before and was very curious. I had been told to clean the floors of the building but instead decided to take the girl around to explore. I had never disobeyed my orders before so the outside was new to me as well. I only knew from what I heared. The place was a little wooded and there was a building we interpreted as Santas house/ workshop. I had so much fun with this little girl... We snook inside. It was night so we didn't see anyone. The main room was high and filled with what we thought were toys. We snook deeper in the building to where we thought children were sleeping snugly in their beds. Then we thought we saw Santa outside so we left by going out a back patio. The little girl told me she had never had so much fun before and it made me so happy. Then it started falling apart. We got caught and realized the Santa wasn't actually Santa they chased us and I thought about how the human girl would get in trouble so I took the blame. I got scolded, but the person felt very sorry for me because I wasn't aware that the little girl was a robot too. The place was a resort for humans, not Santas workshop. The toys we saw were items in a store. The sleeping children were robots powered down for the night. The little girl had known , but didn't want me to know that she was a robot because she wanted to pretend she was human. I felt kind of sad...

Then I was suddenly my human self at the same resort during the day. I was sitting in a crowd watching an animal show. Suddenly I noticed an animal in my bag. A raccoon. One of the staff had put it in there. I lifted it out and was warned not to drop it. They were reading out some sort of lottery and my sis was a bunch of rows away, close to winning. It was kind of annoying to keep holding the raccoon so I slid off my seat and brought it to the main building. I met someone there and this is where it gets fuzzy. She started malfunctioning so maybe she was a robot. She was singing the theme song of the resort which had a part that was coincidently like my alma mater. There was also a part when my husband and I were moving and picking the style of our home. It was so windy I was afraid the windows would shatter.
ChopstickFox

Return to ChopstickFox's Journal