Meeting of the Minds!

If you have any media links you wish to share with everyone, please post them here.

Re: Meeting of the Minds!

Postby CFTraveler » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:53 am

Tom Campbell in a Unity Church! Why couldn't it be my Unity church? :(
As a card carrying unitic I have to say that the lady that asked the first question has neve set foot on a Unity church before this symposium, because Tom's answer is standard Unity stuff, as the man in the left eventually clarified.
CFTraveler

Location: Beware of one which tells you to put down a book and then later tells you to read another.

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Postby Sinera » Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:28 pm

I've already said this before on "another" forum, CFT, but I think you really are member of the by far coolest Church ever on this planet.

;) :)
Sinera

Postby Sinera » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:52 pm

cats are very psychic (I believe), I think your new tiger was just looking for a new home and found one, knowing that it would be taken care of well because you are a cat (lion) too (with a good heart) ;)

My new pic is just another one of the same, I am alternating a bit betwen the old pics of Susy which I have in a folder on my desktop drive, this is one taken (iirc) while she was holding her daily after-lunch siesta on our lawn on a sunny day

(... and maybe she was just at that moment astral projecting which is what (according to Robert Bruce) cats regularly and often do ...? )
Sinera

Return to Media Links