Let's Get This Thing Started

Have you had a hard time trying to learn to Astrally Project? Have you ever wanted to learn how to do Astral Projection to experience the non-physical for yourself? Here at Unlimited Boundaries, we offer the Astral Academy. This is where we work with you on a one-on-one basis in order to help you learn to experience the non-physical for yourself! Make a post answering the questions in the stickie and we'll assist you every step of the way from physical to non-physical!
Forum rules
There aren't really any rules here... just be sure to be as dedicated to this as we are to wanting to teach you! Be sure to go through the lessons as well, as they've been designed to provide you with the basic understandings you require in order to successfully gain access to and explore the non-physical.

Re: Let's Get This Thing Started

Postby Szaxx » Sun May 31, 2015 12:51 am

The awareness you require is low at the exit. Just enough to know you are capable of thinking for yourself (just lucid) without being trapped in a mini dream in the 'following the storyline' only mode.
Its practice that'll sort this out. Experiment with this stage and the feeling will become known as you have learned so far up to this final stage.

Great news knowing you've got so far.
Anything you'd like to know from this stage can also be addressed.
The immensity of the experiences will take you to environments you need to experience as words fail in a description of them.

The slipper in the old days was a school favorite.
Then the punishment was banned and the kids today... It should be brought back in a controlled manner.
We HAD to conform or the result stung like a hornet lol.
The good old days.
Szaxx

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Postby Wonereheb » Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:05 pm

Thanks for that quick response and I will keep practicing.

I read some of the posts on Astral Pulse and it seems that most get stuck at the very edge of getting the natural part of the process to kick in. As if you get to find the door but don't seem to know how to go through it. The times that I got the process started by accident I realized that it was just pulling me along and I could just relax and let it proceed until I landed some place. But getting there under full control and figuring out how to nudge that floating and traveling feeling to get started is frustrating to say the least.

I am also picking up visualization suggestions being passed back and forth on the posts as a way to help ignore the distractions coming from the physical. Do you have any thoughts or suggestions on this?

Thx...
Wonereheb

Postby Szaxx » Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:27 pm

When a visualization appears, watch it grow, flow or whatever it does. Keep your mind on this and the physical gets ignored naturally as you're indulging in so.ething else. When you read a good book you turn off the physical in anticipation of what comes next in the story. If you can get this sort of involvement mentally the physical dissapears.
Its a type of distraction onto what's occurring in front of you rather than a thought of checking what you can feel on the body. Checking is natural but needs to stop, its a reverse gear of sorts.
If a shape appears, think it will rotate or change colour. That kind of interaction will give results when deep in the phase. In the early stages it may help with the image but it will definitely keep your mind far from the physical.
Szaxx

Postby Wonereheb » Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:23 am

Thanks, that is great info. I will report back.

I do hate asking more questions but just one more please. Is the morning the best time or is it ok when you feel groggy. Since I am 67 and just started trying this when I turned 65, I was wondering if it might also work for an afternoon nap which I am now prone to take.

Thx again. :)
Wonereheb

Postby Szaxx » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:30 pm

Questions are not a problem, without them we'd all struggle.
Statistically 80% more successes are reported as you wake in the morning.
Its when you wake, your body and mind are ready tuned for a while. If you wake and don't move at all, then within a few seconds, perform a suitable method, the chances of success are far greater than trying for success at bedtime.
Being wide awake isn't always successful. Being tired helps especially physically tired.
Any questions just ask.
Szaxx

Previous

Return to Destynee's Plan - Astral Academy